Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,001 members, 7,927,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? (10642 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / AIT Kakaaki Social: NBC Threatens To Sanction TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by DrBasit(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
last week...Crime watch on EBS
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by wolesmile(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Honestly, I can't remember when last I even watched any TV station for that matter
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Jokerman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Like NTA or what?
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Godstiger(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very borish
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Maxymilliano(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can't even remeber sef
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sigh... I'm at the point in my life where the real question ought to be: "When did you really watch TV last"?!!

The only thing that brings me in front of a tv nowadays na football! Can't even stand the lies and half truths that pass for News these days!

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by fasbat(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
domesifa:
With the availability of HD and FHD online video contents increasing overwhelmingly and the presence of cable tvs, when last did you watch a local TV station or use a local TV antenna? Do the TVS still exist? How're the staff coping?
i last watched a local station was about 2 years ago!!!
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by dododawa1: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Local tv still dey, SOUTH AFRICA has developed our country TV STATION.
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Praxis758: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
I remember that antenna during those days when NTA, OSRC, OGTV, EKTV, LTV, because OSBC were the best and available television stations around.

Gluing to those television stations in those days limit your views about events and happening because they air programs to support the military during the military regimes and their respective state military administrators.

The world is truly evolving.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Love55freas(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by connection77: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Gallistotle1: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Well,as for me dat owns a startimes decoder;d only time my eyes de mistakenly cross these stations na wen ma subscription expire.
mtcheeew
>poor local stations graphics n viewing experience.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by CaptainFM1: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Everyday on AVO tv app
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na depressing issues dem dey air.in total,this year no reach 1hr.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Emekaterry: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Watching local TV this days is like spiritual setback.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Miracood2:
Is it possible to own an iPhone 13pro max

And still crave for an infinix hot 8? angry

That is only possible if village people pick on ones case, or drug and alcohol abuse.

How can you be driving a Benz and crave for Toyota

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by okosodo: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Can't even remember..

Even the cable tv self ....I nor dey watch

Except the day of football

Gone are those days way person go veg out in front of the local TV dey wait for night movie....itv, Ebs nta[saturday night thriller]
So yo grow for benin, na im you dey misbehave
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by johnnychuks(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Where is your location sir? this is not the issues that is facing us now in naija? as a Lagos Base like me I watch local station every day, with good program, if you are in Lagos hit my like and be in position to know better, we don't toil with local Tv here
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by bluefilm: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mine should be like 2003.

I used to watch Delta TV Channel 32 on UHF and ETV Enugu.

Back then, we used to wait every night for ETV to end the day with a movie.
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by SmartPolician: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
I watch Arise News and Channels TV every day.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Kaptainkoko: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
domesifa:
With the availability of HD and FHD online video contents increasing overwhelmingly and the presence of cable tvs, when last did you watch a local TV station or use a local TV antenna? Do the TVS still exist? How're the staff coping?

The question should be
When last did you have light?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by bluefilm: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
bana91:
Damn, it’s been so long.
I’m not sure I’ve made it to the front page before so let me use this opportunity to express what I’ve been feeling and don’t have a medium to express all these while. I’m talking bout the tribal war here on nairaland, it saddens me whenever i see things like ‘skull miner’ ‘Igbos’ or the likes here on nairaland but what saddens me the most is people liking this tribal insult whenever someone comments such, something we ought to ignore. How do we move forward as a country when all we do to each other is to insult each other at the slightest chance. I know this write up won’t stop it but let’s stop encouraging post/comments about how a tribe is better than the other, we are all Nigerians and if we want a better Nigeria we have to put our differences aside. Please

I'm only interested in moving Biafra forward.
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by MrBroke(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
2day grin
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by meobizy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
I watch a few when bored and channel surfing.
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by MITCHELL96: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
bana91:
Damn, it’s been so long.
I’m not sure I’ve made it to the front page before so let me use this opportunity to express what I’ve been feeling and don’t have a medium to express all these while. I’m talking bout the tribal war here on nairaland, it saddens me whenever i see things like ‘skull miner’ ‘Igbos’ or the likes here on nairaland but what saddens me the most is people liking this tribal insult whenever someone comments such, something we ought to ignore. How do we move forward as a country when all we do to each other is to insult each other at the slightest chance. I know this write up won’t stop it but let’s stop encouraging post/comments about how a tribe is better than the other, we are all Nigerians and if we want a better Nigeria we have to put our differences aside. Please

100%

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by libson001(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tale by moonlight and Willie Willie
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by placeofallure(f): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Can't remember the last time honestly. I don't even remember they still exist. I rely on other sources for Nigerian news.
Oju to ti ri ire o tun gbodo ri ibi, Eewo!

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by 001spice: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
I still do.cnt just miss (YOUR VIEW) in TVC
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you are a Lagosian then no need for DStv those days

AIT
Silverbird Television (STV)
Channels Television
Television Continental (TVC)
ONtv
DBN
MITV
Lagos television (LTV)
NTA
Super Screen (don't know if they still exist)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 TV Series To Watch / Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s / No More Igbo Movies: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.