Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,951 members, 7,903,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage (6948 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
trust me that cuffs will be yours , remembered how my kid was crying and you asked me who owns the baby today? I will drop Everything every evidence

Throwin' fits, y'all must be pretty mad at each other. Maybe never even seen a court before. 'h should just throw your phones out the window and let this die in peace. No harm done right?
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
this is exactly the point he always use to gain favours but right now people know you're jalodo2 and hearthrow44. You have runaway from hearthrow44 look how u changed your typing to capital latter's to confuse us and then use small laters here. U guys has been calling me different names just to silence me and cover your evil deeds
See how u are running hysterically around. Your problem is Jalodo2. If u think I am backing out, u are in for a shocker, i will tacle u whenever u come with ur new monikers and super stories. Funny, its easy to spot u out cos u are dumb. Immediately u created this moniker is to go to a giveaway thread where ur other monikers already benefited. Ode scammer
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentFox312:

Throwin' fits, y'all must be pretty mad at each other. Maybe never even seen a court before. 'h should just throw your phones out the window and let this die in peace. No harm done right?
ok I just wanted to let everyone out here know their plans it's has been on for very long time now but I will not say a word to them again.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
See how u are running hysterically around. Your problem is Jalodo2. If u think I am backing out, u are in for a shocker, i will tacle u whenever u come with ur new monikers and super stories. Funny, its easy to spot u out cos u are dumb. Immediately u created this moniker is to go to a giveaway thread where ur other monikers already benefited. Ode scammer
I have exposed you and it's enough people will find out the truth themselves I will leave you to my silence.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
nobody is buying this everyone knows who you are now and that your account is all about typing the same thing in everyone's thread over and over. You know the truth.
This is the link to the post please point out where I demanded anything from anyone https://www.nairaland.com/7072272/how-made-husband-lost-hope and how it's a scam to narrate your experience
You are a man, u only kept shouting husband husband cos u know if anyone tries reaching out to u by calling, its male that will pick.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
this is jemi1 phone no

+234 814 814 8936

ask her how I seduced her, she said she has email address which she got from any app that searches a number, what we need from her is the email chat she said we had, she also said we did whatsspp chat, pls bring the evidence, one person here is saying she's bringing evidence what evidence is substantial that she has brought, a phone number that has been here since 2021 or am email address that is visible on.my dm or is it a screenshot of the message where she told me.to help her.modify her post, I'm sorry that u attempt to scam through ur daughter failed Mr man, I sure u wanted to use the money to buy garri for ur children or pay their school fees and I got in the way.,.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
I have exposed you and it's enough people will find out the truth themselves I will leave you to my silence.
See thief exposing someone. This d 3rd time u are coming to Romance section to talk about bike. I asked u, what is happening in kogi concerning bike recently? Ode, this moniker don cast, open another one, i will still smoke u out.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2022
jalodo2:
You are a man, u only kept shouting husband husband cos u know if anyone tries reaching out to u by calling, its male that will pick.
sad enough for you your partner in crime has been calling and saying bad words.
Anyone that needs the audios I will try and be able to upload it
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
Anyone that reads my previous posts will know i av bin exposing u long before now. Lazy dumb scammer say him expose person. U cashed out with ur Amza07, came back with khalifaibb, nobody answered, u opened female moniker thinking d F will do wonders. Same Romance section, same kogi , asking for frontpage to get more audience like Amza07. Before u opened this accnt, i predicted it, d dumb lazy man couldnt resist. Waiting for ur next moniker and story.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Bluezy13:
This reminds me of 2go state rooms. Didn't think I would come across such male-female banter in 2022.
Dont be deceived, its male - male o. I have been on his trail for long. Dont even know d guy that called him, notice how he called my name more, i don show his scamming ass shege.

1 Like

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2022
jalodo2:
Anyone that reads my previous posts will know i av bin exposing u long before now. Lazy dumb scammer say him expose person. U cashed out with ur Amza07, came back with khalifaibb, nobody answered, u opened female moniker thinking d F will do wonders. Same Romance section, same kogi , asking for frontpage to get more audience like Amza07. Before u opened this accnt, i predicted it, d dumb lazy man couldnt resist. Waiting for ur next moniker and story.
we noticed you are repeating yourself, try harder people don't fall for that anymore. All the innocent ladies you have been hurting will hunt you

2 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2022
this is a man check his true caller info of the world, but.how come a girl uses that word? in capital letters,

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 12, 2022
when I clicked searched the web,.it came out as male

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Heathrow44:
when I clicked searched the web,.it came out as male
haha so you actually edit male there? You see the more you keep trying to cover your deeds the more you expose yourself
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2022
present location the idiot is staying to type all this, don't worry I'll track him

around this area

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2022
more photos of the idiot

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Heathrow44:
present location the idiot is staying to type all this, don't worry I'll track him

around this area
hahaha funny thing is this guy is trying to think he can fool everyone what kind of fake map is that? Point out the location for us also keep exposeing yourself
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2022
At this point from his posts now you can conclude he is sick. Do you think you can fool anyone here with fake map etc that you can't even locate? Everyone see for yourself
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
hahaha funny thing is this guy is trying to think he can fool everyone what kind of fake map is that? Point out the location for us also keep exposeing yourself

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Justwise

Rule 8.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
At this point from his posts now you can conclude he is sick. Do you think you can fool anyone here with fake map etc that you can't even locate? Everyone see for yourself

Rule 8
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
you're enjoying this aren't you? Don't worry your time has come. You have been blackmailing framing and defaming people especially people from kogi state. You disguise as a helper trying to get them to come to you. When you are caught you know the weakness of people in nairaland by telling them such and such is a scammer by now they know who you are jalodo2
keep inserting Jalodo2 ur tormentor in every posts grin. Jemiwizzy, im still around o, unless u change ur bad ways.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

Rule 8.
admins are fair they will soon find out what you did and justice will be served
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2022
jemi1 is demented , and I won't stop till I bring all scammers to book
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2022
jalodo2:
keep inserting Jalodo2 ur tormentor in every posts grin. Jemiwizzy, im still around o, unless u change ur bad ways.
funny thing is you don't know what to stand on you called me a boy later you called me a girl later a man now a lady. I told you you ran out of tricks and cover-ups. People now know the truth.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2022
this bustard created a new account this.month and I don't see how some.nl would be derailed by such a cheap scam, whereas I've been here for so long look to see exhibit 3, probably previous account was flagged out for scam thus a new account and its no.wonder the only.platform he.is.active on is.romance section but.whereas u see me.on travel, politics and others

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
we noticed you are repeating yourself, try harder people don't fall for that anymore. All the innocent ladies you have been hurting will hunt you
people should check d jemiwizzy moniker u once used to try scam people as female, but no one fell for it. This how u started screaming " guys trying to harass u sexually" when u got frustrated as no one fell for ur scam. This how u where hysterically trying to convince pple to part with their money. U know pple dont like hearing "sexual harassment " this y u are delibrately towing that line. My own concern b say, stop creating new monikers with super stories to scam. We don tire of u
Find something to do lazy man. U are living a cursed life.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Heathrow44:
this bustard created a new account this.month and I don't see how some.nl would be derailed by such a cheap scam, whereas I've been here for so long look to see exhibit 3, probably previous account was flagged out for scam thus a new account and its no.wonder the only.platform he.is.active on is.romance section but.whereas u see me.on travel, politics and others
you have been finding different ways to coverup but you will never see any. Everyone shall know who you are all the ladies are now careful.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2022
jalodo2:
people should check d jemiwizzy moniker u once used to try scam people as female, but no one fell for it. This how u started screaming " guys trying to harass u sexually" when u got frustrated as no one fell for ur scam. This how u where hysterically trying to convince pple to part with their money. U know pple dont like hearing "sexual harassment " this y u are delibrately towing that line. My own concern b say, stop creating new monikers with super stories to scam. We don tire of u
Find something to do lazy man. U are living a cursed life.
so we should now agree that all the whole Jemila on nairaland belongs to me? Use common sense you have been exposed
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
funny thing is you don't know what to stand on you called me a boy later you called me a girl later a man now a lady. I told you you ran out of tricks and cover-ups. People now know the truth.
Dumb scammer, i called u what u are " male" . U self know say u no b female. The 2 monikers u opened recently that i linked u to, are they females? Sometimes u use female moniker to deceive people, but u are a man. People should check out ur jemiwizzy accnt u once used. Lazy cursed scammer
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2022
this is. the mosque in Anka where she said they stole her husband" bike, do u park bikes near a mosque, please im asking muslim faithfuls? is there any space here in this photo where u.can Park a machine?

guys take a look

3 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 12:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
so we should now agree that all the whole Jemila on nairaland belongs to me? Use common sense you have been exposed
Dumb scammer, u are : Mustapha Hassan/ Hussein/Husseinaa/ Ibrahim. U use ur female family account sometimes. Kogi scammer, anough is anough stop taking pple for fool.
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2022
see all her schemes here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry / Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.