Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,426 members, 7,884,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers (1334 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Volunteer And Internship Opportunities For Graduates, Professionals & Undergrads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers by odytrust: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2007
CHECK THIS SITE OUT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IT TAKES TO HOOK AN OPPORTUNITY THAT IS ABOUT TO SLIP YOUR WAY.
www.ultimateempowerment.org?ody_trust

OPPORTUNITY, THEY SAY, ONLY SLIPS YOUR HAND WHEN YOU DON'T VALUE YOUR SUCCESS IN LIFE.

SO BE COMMITTED AND BE EMPOWERED. AS FOR ME, I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO CARRY YOU ALONG SINCE AM BENEFITTING IT ALREADY.
Re: Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers by brendo: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2007
Odys thanks for the information, but are u sure d website is actually for job seekers?

Please shed more light about d website.

Many thanks.
Re: Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers by brendo: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
Odys, have just logged in to that website {ultimate empowerment} and was told that to Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

so, what's d meaning of dat?

u can also login to the website and confirm what i'm writting to u.

thanks
Re: Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers by pauletter: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2007
hello my broda i just log in the side, but i need to knw more about it. u can get me on 08034908883.
pauletter
thanks.
Re: Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers by odytrust: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
am sorry if u find it difficult to log in.better still u can log to d site www.ultimateempowerment.org then on d left side of the home page, click home. then enter the referral username as ody_trust, ur first name and last name and other info being asked. try typing, www.ultimateempowerment.org?ody_trust , to address bar 2 save time.
unless u do dat, u cannot have asset to know more about all it entails. but i tell u, its interesting to be part of the team cos it involves young, talented ppu like u n i coming up with something good to turn our life of struggle into a stress free future.its all about empowerment for financial wealth and success at ur finger tips.
so give it a try and blieve wat i tell u.
Re: Great Opportunities For Graduates And Job Seekekers by sweetcheek(f): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
can u explain more what they do

(1) (Reply)

Cap Plc: How Long / First City Group Graduate Development Programme (gdp) / Timbuktu Media: Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.