Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,940 members, 7,969,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

Does He Wants Me Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Wants Me Again? (928 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Wants Me Again? by Emmbi: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2011
Hello Nlanders,

I need reasonable advice pls. I am into a relationship for two years now. My guy came home last year and we did a mini introduction(August) before he went back. Before he left the arrangement was that he will be back by Febuary this year to finalize everything (Marriage). Febraury came he started giving me some execuses that he might not be able to come that month due to certain things beyond his power. He told me he will be travelling from office to another town and after then his line was not available again.
Last month i was surprise to recieve a call from a friend that he saw him. He came home without telling me. He had been around for a week before i was told that he came home and he never care to call or look for me. This is the person we are planning of getting marry this year.
I went to where they saw him and i met him there, he was shocked to see me and was now telling me that he was planning to come to my place before going back. Though l left in annoyance but he promised to see me before the end of that day. When l couldnt see him, l called him that i will be coming to the place and he said okay but to my surprise when i got there his number was not going again. I tried times without number to no avail. Two days after l tried his number where he stays and it went through. He said he is sorry for not letting me know about his movement and that it was an impromtu one. Can this be the truth? Pls what should l do? Advice me pls.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Kx: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2011
Seen any of his close family members about his this?
Someone in his immediate family might reveal something to u.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by teebaba78: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2011
forget him and move on.PLEASE NOTE!the earlier the better
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2011
[size=20pt]NO!!! [/size]As Painful as it may sound Pls Forget The BASCALLY FOOL and Move On!
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by MMM2(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2011
op

dat ur BF is married 2 anoda girl,

but

u can still wait 4 him if u want 2 be his 2 wife.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
Emmbi:

Hello Nlanders,

I need reasonable advice pls. I am into a relationship for two years now. My guy came home last year and we did a mini introduction(August) before he went back. Before he left the arrangement was that he will be back by Febuary this year to finalize everything (Marriage). Febraury came he started giving me some execuses that he might not be able to come that month due to certain things beyond his power. He told me he will be travelling from office to another town and after then his line was not available again.
Last month i was surprise to recieve a call from a friend that he saw him. He came home without telling me. He had been around for a week before i was told that he came home and he never care to call or look for me. This is the person we are planning of getting marry this year.
I went to where they saw him and i met him there, he was shocked to see me and was now telling me that he was planning to come to my place before going back. Though l left in annoyance but he promised to see me before the end of that day. When l couldnt see him, l called him that i will be coming to the place and he said okay but to my surprise when i got there his number was not going again. I tried times without number to no avail. Two days after l tried his number where he stays and it went through. He said he is sorry for not letting me know about his movement and that it was an impromtu one. Can this be the truth? Pls what should l do? Advice me pls.

Out of sight is out of mind.
Proberbly met a white girl and has married her or is planning to marry her.
it is pretty obvious he is no longer interested in you.
Move on to the next guy in the line.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Sijo01(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
@op, Move on gurl. d cow-ward cannot face u to let u know its over. just put urself 2gether & trust me, in no distance time u'll find a better person.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by arramyjay: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
Forget him,surprises me that u have to come on NL to ask what to do.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Emmbi: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
I appreciate you all. Thanks so much for your contributions.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by ShyOne(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Poster - You sound like a lovely person and Shy-One hates the thought of hurting you with words, so I will not say it, I will let these 2 say it for me:

arramyjay:

Forget him,surprises me that u have to come on NL to ask what to do.

Sijo01:

@op, Move on gurl. d cow-ward cannot face u to let u know its over. just put urself 2gether & trust me, in no distance time u'll find a better person.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Emmbi: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Shy- One, u got it right dear. Thanks alot.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by 190: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy - one smiley smiley
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by seedord247(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
sikiratu why will you publicly dicuss our priavte relationship outside. . . .

i was only testing your faith, i want to know if you really love me or not. . . . .

inshort i'm no more interested . . . . . . shikeenaa
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by omega25red(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
poster

move on!
He has moved on but is a F#$king coward for stringing you along. Besides you should have known by now since he wasn't picking up your calls and sneaking into town and not contacting you. abeg forget that useless man
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Dyt(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Gd heavenly lawd
my dear,if na cry u wan cry
cry it all
if na drink
fit drink d whole brewery
pls in as much s its hard n painful
4get u eva met him
pls
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by frank317: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
U had the opportunity to speak seriously with him when u saw him, but u allowed anger to take over. U left with anger and then waited for him to call u. u only gave him the opportunity to work on ur anger. U would have tried ur best to understand the reason for his action, and take decisions based on these reason after being truthful to urself. (I just hope u learn ur lessons, never allow anger becloud ur judgement)

Meanwhile, forget about all his silly excuses and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese don’t bother fighting to restore this relationship, just move on, as hard as it may be. And don’t go into another relationship with another unserious ‘out of the country guy’. Look out for responsible and humble men who are modern in their thinking. Please never make his wealth a priority (even though wealth has its own advantage), ur need to be loved must be met first.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by sage2(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
@OP, After all the hand writing on the wall, you still come to a public forum to ask strangers whether he still want your sorry ass or not? Would you believe me if I tell you that such a man still want you? Well, no man would want a girl this dumb. Not even for the bleeping because they are the type that get pregnant without even knowing untill months.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by sistajay(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Poster. . . . . . .bottom line is. . . . .He just aint into you no more!
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by amuukwu1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Poster, no he doesnt, move on.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by na2(f): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
move on dear,
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by deniyor: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
No he doesn't want you again. He just doesn't have the courage to tell you to your face. Since he came to town without telling you, he probably isnt even interested in sex with you either. Usually means there is another girl involved. Srry.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
You have been played. Dust yourself up and forget about him
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by erayo2GCA(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
when one door close anoda one open but naija girls dey love mumu love. just 4get the bascard
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by 27naira(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
why's everybody "attacking" the dude? No single story is complete. undecided

Op. Whatever the case, life goes on. go get laid. you'll be fine in no time.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Emmbi: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2011
Thanks to everybody that contributed meaningfully to my post. I really appreciate it. I am moving on to the next level. @ Saga if u dont have a reasonable answer to give cant u just shut ur mouth? I guess u re the dumb here.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by shegosay: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
Jesus Christ ,what kind of question is this?sis this guy have totally ignore you , so please just forget about him and live your life for other guy that will accept you for who you are.
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by namechio: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
hi, first of'l thanks for your contribution to my post.
i'm so sorry you had this sort of experience, i can imagine how terribly hurtful it must feel. i wish i had some magic to make it vanish from your heart. take it easy.
well, unfortunately its impossible to tell the future, but my advise to you here is that you should be honest to yourself whenever it comes to the affairs of love. by this i mean, you should endeavour to listen to that very silent, feeble but yet the only rational voice remaining in your heart when the greater part of your reasoning faculty has been re-ordered by love, such that what should ordinarily be bad in your eyes, is seen as ok by the eyes. majority of us (including me)are guilty of this, once we are in love.
peace and i wish you what i wish myself
Re: Does He Wants Me Again? by Emmbi: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
Thanks namechio. l really appreciate your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

This One Is For All The Shawties And Homies That Just Had. . . / When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? / if men lived like chickens LMFAO hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.