Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (72798 Views)

Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Not only Kano. Taraba, Gigawa, Etc. If this man wins at the primaries, PDP should simply give up. What I saw on Channels TV today is enough to declare him the winner.
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is widely loved
He is loved all over Nigeria. The man is educated and knows what is leadership

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Radarada, so you mean the shirt and banners printed themselves without osinbajo knowledge. Jubilation abi paid zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Both are from my region. Both have what it takes to lead this nation

grin
so you are a regional champion
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Malory: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
You see..

When you are loved by many not just by few set of people.

A moving train is actually unstoppable
#500 per head
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by rippa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Bola Tinubu will be President and Yakubu Dogara will be Vice President.

Bola Tinubu a moslem from the South west and Yakubu Dogara a Christian from North West.

Bola Tinubu MURIC candidate and Yakubu Dogara from winners chapel.

grin grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzzzzz
I like ur useless faith.
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
You see..

Tell that to Kaduna bandits
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yoruba ronu ! It is not as if these people genuinely love Osiinbajp;their aim is to break our ranks through this fake support for one of our own ! Yoruba,we must never lose our guards or be deceived. Either Osinbajo or Tinubu,we (Yoruba) must go to thethe poll in 2023 with one voice ! The cabal wants to weaken our ranks so as to sneak another Fulani man into Aso Rock in 2023! Osinbajo,ronu e !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Kano na home.of Traitors

Tinubu came you jubilated, after eaten his money you now port to Osinbajo
Ah swear

Many displays of confusion
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

grin
because they are from your region that is y they are qualify in your eye
Right?
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by DLSReigns: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who wouldn't like such a man?
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by nuland(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
BBBricks:
You don't know Hausa guys, they won't vote for neither of them where an Hausa guy is around!

Even if you put an Hausa goat on the ground, Hausa guys will select him before another non Hausa candidate

And to spoil the fun, Osinbajo is a Christian, they Northerners will only vote for a Muslim Hausa President. Even Tinubu has more edge to rake more votes because he is a Muslim compared to Osinbajo!

Moreover Tinubu himself still needs a strong Muslim candidate from one of the strong North West region like either Kaduna or Kano for him to sweep those bulk votes. And as things are panning out, it's very likely he will choose Kano, he who wins Kano, has won almost half of the North.

#ItisWell!
Kano almost half of the Northern votes? Yet Buhari has been winning Kano each time he ran for president and never came close?
Kano doesn't even have 25% of Northern registered voters.
Kaduna Which has the 2nd highest number of votes is highly divided between 2 groups that have never agreed on a particular candidate before.
Tinubu's candidature is shaky cos the Northern Christians won't a Muslim-Muslim Ticket(and they have over 30% of Northern votes), South East, South-South won't vote your Tinubu massively either. He can't get 70% of the votes in Lagos.
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Emmaculate77(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
The naivity of Nigerians and some Nairalanders is stunning!

Can't you see these are politically coordinated folks, with paid stand-by journalists just to promote Osibanjo?

How did they even know that Osibanjo will declare interest in the race, to the extent of printing the same polo design to cheer him up if not that this was all planned behind the scene.

For the record, I have nothing against Osibanjo, but the fact that he still remained in his position without resigning despite all the nonsense going on under their watch puts a question mark on his credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
farem:
#BREAKING

Jubilation erupts in Kano...
Osinbajo is the people choice. Right man for the job.
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by HausaIboYoruba: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Bola Tinubu a moslem from the South west and Yakubu Dogara a Christian from North West.

grin grin grin grin grin
yakubu is a moslim.i don't care what u think
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by olatuns2017: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
farem:
#BREAKING

This is tabulation
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by olatuns2017: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
farem:
#BREAKING

Some people are so naive and forgetful

Don't you see GEJ in Osibanjo

The north cabal can't handle the collosus in APC

Cabals want dump president

I don't even see him win any elections in Nigeria

The people supporting Osibanjo are PDP

Administrative is not professorship

I have lots of professors that can't manage pure water company for 1 year

Osibanjo will be disgraced forever in the primaries
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Massivepussydes: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
It since these kano residents are
typical lazy people
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Localgrandpa: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Same thing they did when tinubu declared. When I declare they will do same
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Honestly, I have vowed not to comment on anything concerning Nigerian politics, but then, who dey give Yoruba people mind sef that they will win next election? sad

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Praxis758: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

grin grin grin grin grin

Yakubu Dogara is from Bauchi in North East
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hope isn't scripts they're acting..
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by akingbatope: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
flokii:
Northern Christians will most likely go with a PYO candidacy while the muslims will look to Tinubu's side..

The battle ground will likely be in South. SW preidency in 2023 is a goal.
osinbajo are not worth to be d next president, it wil treed on d same way of buhari, 2 of them as spoiled d economy and d country at large, we need new person of it tinubu or atiku, new set of people
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Some people are really as confused as the country itself! Now I know that the leaders ain't the problem but the educated illiterates that called themselves citizens.. Look at them saying "it is no longer the man that goes about urinating upon himself, it is now Osibanjo." The Zoo is cursed and the Zoo is finished!
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by bmdmix11: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
You see..

all i see are people wearing is shirt, party people n nothing much.

no let another deceive u bro
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by bmdmix11: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Some people are really as confused as the country itself! Now I know that the leaders ain't the problem but the educated illiterates that called themselves citizens.. Look at them saying "it is no longer the man that goes about urinating upon himself, it is now Osibanjo." The Zoo is cursed and the Zoo is finished!
God bless u, u dey read my mind.

Nigerians just like trash alot

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by naijapips02: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

grin

The average mentality of a pathetic Nigerian. As long as the thief is from my region, Nigeria can go to hell. Pathetic!
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by TwistDThinking(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
If Osibanjo wins the north over then this apc power is not changing hand anytime soon fah
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is widely loved

Shior, like the sheep shaggers like goats.
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
farem:
#BREAKING

Another sponsored group!
Re: Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Kano na home.of Traitors

Tinubu came you jubilated, after eaten his money you now port to Osinbajo
So where you told that everyone in Kano is in support of Tinubu or in support of Osibanjo. Stop having headache over headlines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.