Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,088 members, 7,916,164 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu (950 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) / 2023 Presidency: “I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare” –Tinubu Mocks Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by SledgeHammerer: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hahahaha..... this is hilarious but incisive.

https://www.facebook.com/100012374645375/posts/1409692869453188/

1 Like

Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by SledgeHammerer: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Things will never remain the same again between Tinubu and Osibanjo. And for those saying it's a game, it's not. This is a serious matter.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
The game is the game grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by Cubalabloo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
The idiot is dumber than Bubu.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by trutharena: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fair enough.

They should both meet at the primaries. Anyone that wins get our support.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by kettykings: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is your mate and not your son, osinbajo should move to labor party
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
The journalist should be blamed here. How can you refer a grown man who is a grandpa a son to man who is 70 years old
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by QueenAgbo(f): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu and osibanjo are just playing games.Tinubu will step down for osibanjo.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by QueenAgbo(f): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Things will never remain the same again between Tinubu and Osibanjo. And for those saying it's a game, it's not. This is a serious matter.

My brother,na just game to divide the masses.Tinubu already planning to step down and support osibanjo at late hour.

Tinubu is very smart,he doesn't want to loss completely.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by tracychelsea13: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu will eventually step down for Osinbajo or Osinbajo steps down for Tinubu. I don't see both of them competing in the primary but Osinbajo is the best bet.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by jmoore(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinibu meant his biological sons.
Osibanjo is 65 years old, while Tinubu is 70 years old.
Tinubu can't be the father of Osibanjo.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by Deputy1111(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Se Osinbajo wa kere ni? We can't just continue on a same way of doing things, Osinbajo is the best candidate for now.
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by abel619: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is time for this ancestor to prove to us that he made this, he made that...it's a good thing that one of the persons he claimed to have made is now standing against him #9jaNoBeLagos #IStandWithOsinbajo
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by Zeemam: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu should better stop down and respect his old age
Re: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare, Says Tinubu by SledgeHammerer: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
QueenAgbo:

My brother,na just game to divide the masses.Tinubu already planning to step down and support osibanjo at late hour.

Tinubu is very smart,he doesn't want to loss completely.

How una take dey tink sef? Tinubu step down for who? Shuooooo

(1) (Reply)

2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku / Presidency Asks UK To Crush IPOB Financiers / Six Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Released Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.