Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? (949 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by badoh(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
I find it so bad when I see the rate of incessant attack on the personality of Bola Tinubu mostly by people from southeast with the excuse that Tinubu was the one that brought Buhari into power. However, they forgot that Amaechi fought Goodluck Jonathan and was the Buhari's campaign director-general. Every insults go directly to Tinubu while they shield Amaechi to the extent that they are supporting his presidential bid just because he his their son. I want to ask, is that not double standard? You want your own son to become the president having being part of the failed govt of Buhari while blackmailing the character of Tinubu. If the southern people are wise, they should know we need someone who will not be a puppet of the North. We need a leader who has independent mind of his own and who the north cannot control. Osinbajo might be too overwhelmed with insurgency in the north and his govt might be made ungovernable just like jonathan but he knows when to be decisive. Amaechi could be easily controlled by the northern cabals. Tinubu on the other hand looks fearless and may be too powerful for the northern cabals to control. However, out of the three, Osinbajo stands tall and may be the joker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by obyrich(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
badoh:
I find it so bad when I see the rate of incessant attack on the personality of Bola Tinubu mostly by people from southeast with the excuse that Tinubu was the one that brought Buhari into power. However, they forgot that Amaechi fought Goodluck Jonathan and was the Buhari's campaign director-general. Every insults go directly to Tinubu while they shield Amaechi to the extent that they are supporting his presidential bid just because he his their son. I want to ask, is that not double standard? You want your own son to become the president having being part of the failed govt of Buhari while blackmailing the character of Tinubu. If the southern people are wise, they should know we need someone who will not be a puppet of the North. We need a leader who has independent mind of his own and who the north cannot control. Osinbajo might be too overwhelmed with insurgency in the north and his govt might be made ungovernable just like jonathan but he knows when to be decisive. Amaechi could be easily controlled by the northern cabals. Tinubu on the other hand looks fearless and may be too powerful for the northern cabals to control. However, out of the three, Osinbajo stands tall and may be the joker.
Tinubu that turned around to blame Evans for kidnappings in Southwest just so he could exonerate the Fulani herdsmen and please the Northern cabals. How does such a show of open cowardice proof he is fearless. A man that has refused to condemn herdsmen attack and killing even when a Northern Governor has boldly declared the killers as Fulani from his tribe and Muslim faith.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by WATCHOVER(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
No body is shielding Ameachi, after setting his house on fire for a piece of meat, the raining season has set in let's see the Roof he enter.
AMEACHI IS VERY USELESS, Niger Deltans are waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by flokii: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
@OP Are you just knowing that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites?.. the ones from the Eastern part are worse.

They will curse and attack Buhari in public but will go back to pray that Buhari should endorse Amaechi for presidency in 2023. That's why some of us don't send their cries because it's not genuine.

Tinubu or Osinbajo is our next president in 2023.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by BSdetective: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
The average Igbo man will always move against and try to sabotage the Yoruba Interest, Awolowo, Abiola and now tinubu all represent the Yoruba interest on a national level. Igbos moved against all of these men. for most of them it's not even really about buhari's performance but the fact that a Yoruba is his VP and might succeed him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ngreel(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
All I see here is people being tribalistic and it's not healthy for us at all. Lord I pray for a better president come 2023. Let the will of God be done Amen

3 Likes

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Amarabae(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
tell your thiefnibu to go and take care of his Prostrate issue and leave Igbos alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Truthisunique2: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why are Yorubas expecting people to criticize Amaechi that have performed in this government

But don't want to criticize osinbajo that is running joint ticket with the failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Truthisunique2: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi and tilumbu who should be blamed.

Tilumbu was possessed by the devil to institute the marriage called APC

Buhari was on his own in cpc, amaechi was on his own in PDP

It's like saying who takes blame in the fall of Adam

God gave Adam and Eve punishment but the devil the initiator of the crisis got an everlasting punishment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
BSdetective:
The average Igbo man will always move against and try to sabotage the Yoruba Interest, Awolowo, Abiola and now tinubu all represent the Yoruba interest on a national level. Igbos moved against all of these men. for most of them it's not even really about buhari's performance but the fact that a Yoruba is his VP and might succeed him.

Lies. Most Igbos voted Abiola. I personally voted Abiola. I was ready to fight for Abiola if war had broken out as a result of June 12 annulment. Stop lying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by helinues: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Allow them to continue with the attack. They are born to hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by BSdetective: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Excelloque:

Lies. Most Igbos voted Abiola. I personally voted Abiola. I was ready to fight for Abiola if war had broken out as a result of June 12 annulment. Stop lying

The voting results of abiola's election says otherwise. There were igbos who voted and supported abiola but the majority of igbos didn't vote for him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Alary: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

God gave Adam and Eve punishment but the devil the initiator of the crisis got an everlasting punishment
y

You're a political novice , you know nothing about APC . All this noise about Tnubu this Tinubu that is political . The ibos are playing a fast one on the Yorubas ,but the gullible one within the Yoruba didn't realise.
The offence Tinubu has against this ibo people is that he team up to remove Goodluck Jonathan from Aso rock .Since then they have not forgiven or forgot about it .When Tinubu supporters start to sing his praises that he is a political genius, a political mastermind, jagaban of Africa, those ibo clowns will tell you , is he the only one that makes it possible? They will remind you that it was the effort of the founding fathers of APC that did the work and not Tinubu. But when things go bad in the country they will shift their attention to Tinubu that he is the one that brought this calamity to their household.
Back to the main point of this write up , who are the founding fathers ? They are many 1 Tom Ikimi 2. Alh. Bubba Galadima 3. Atiku Abubakar 4. Bola Tinubu 5. Mohammodu Buhari 6. Sen. Mammora Olorunibe 7. Attahiru Bafarawa .8.Sen Ali modu Sheriff 9. Muritala Nyarko 10. Chief Bisi Akande 11. Yahaya Kwande 12. Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau 13.Ogbonaya Onu 14. Kawu Baraje
OGBONAYA ONU is also part or the founding fathers of APC that's interesting, In 2010, as National Chairman of the defunct ANPP, he initiated discussions with the leadership of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria {ACN} on how all the major opposition political parties could work together to effect change in the politics of the country.
Later he also initiated meetings with the National Chairmen of all major opposition political parties. All these efforts and many others finally resulted in the merger of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Congress for Progressive Change, (CPC), and groups from the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), and the Democratic Peoples Party (DPP).
Hence on July 31, 2013, the All Progressives Congress (APC), came into existence. Dr Onu and other party leaders willingly gave up their positions as INEC withdrew the registration of ACN, ANPP and CPC. On November 26, 2013, the new PDP, broke away from the ruling political party and joined the APC. This helped make the APC, the largest opposition political party in the history of the country.
Possible Reasons Buhari returned him as minister of Science and Technology
The return of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, former minister of Science and Technology, on the ministerial list couldn’t have come as a surprise.
That means he is currently serving this demonic regime according to the children of hate, through out the biafra agitation in the east did you ever hear ibos call him out to defend them or abuse him ,did you ever hear Yorubas call him names .The ibos protect their own founding father and attack other region founding father of the same party.
Asiwaju is not in government, cannot influence policy, cannot award contract ,he does not collect salary from FG, does not attend the FEC and NEC meeting ,all this is what ogbonaya Onu does but no Igbo has for once attack him or is he not one of those that brought Buhari? Yoruba Tony, ibis is dragging your Leaders but protects one of there own. Nnamdi Kanu have been a fugitive for sometimes now did ogbonaya onu fight for him ?That mean he is selfish and does not reckon with biafra realization. Loads of people are being killed by security agents in the east did you ever hear him say pim. Fulani herdsmen kills maim ,rape their mothers, destroyed their farmlands. Ibos did not attack him or ask him to talk at least he is part of the executive council. All fixation is on Tinubu who is not even in government To make the matter worse Atiku was among the founding fathers of APC ,he was among those that brought Buhari, like in their words Tinubu brought calamity ,yet they queued behind him like zombie in 2019 general election. That goes to show you all that all that is happening now his bitter politics.
Yoruba Ronu

Can any igbo politician defeat any northerner, you people always says instead of you voting Southwest, it should rather go to the north.That is a defeatist idea, to start with if the presidency is zoned to the south that means no northerner will be on the ballot of the strong parties. So if Tinubu contest on the platform of his party, which easterner is going to defeat him ? The truth about all this Tinubu issue is that ibos know that they have no chance against him that's why all this attacks on him.Why would he contest against the north in the first place .You claim you want the presidency then why do you want the north to continue. Come out and contest against him nah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Lionnation: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
The only reason true Nigerians are against tinubu is not because he helped buhari but because he is going to be another buhari or even worst than buhari, he is old he is sick he doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians, he is too greedy,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Bounceboune7: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
badoh:
tinubu is just like obj, they are both bosses b4 they got there.

No northern cabal can stop tinubu,he singlehandedly fought obj when he was governor n triumphed so it's obvious he's no small fry unlike Peter obi that was threatening to resign when hoodlums overran his govt back then or even d weak osinbajo.

I prefer tinubu,he's d only one that can't bow to northern madness

As regards d igbos, they have no direction.

Their main aim in life is that Yoruba should not get there,see them rolling around without any direction
Today it's anyim,tomorrow it's ogbonnaya onu, next tomorrow it's amaechi then Peter obi then biafra then restructuring or atiku.

Imagine someone like abaribe rooting for atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by seunmsg(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amarabae:
tell your thiefnibu to go and take care of his Prostrate issue and leave Igbos alone

Actually, it’s you Igbos that should go and take care of your political problems and leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu is not the reason why you’re politically irrelevant in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

What exactly are you trying to say? Kindly explain your point better in simple English language. What you posted is incoherent and senseless.
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ChoCho54(f): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
badoh:
But you yorubas are always boasting about how Tinubu brought buhari to power? Why should Amaechi be blamed for the disaster?

1 Like

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ChoCho54(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
WATCHOVER:
No body is shielding Ameachi, after setting his house on fire for a piece of meat, the raining season has set in let's see the Roof he enter.
AMEACHI IS VERY USELESS, Niger Deltans are waiting for him
Thank you jareh. Imagine! That Igbos are campaigning for Amaechi simply because ohaneze tried to shut joe yorubakwe up for regurgitating.

1 Like

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ChoCho54(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
flokii:
@OP Are you just knowing that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites?.. the ones from the Eastern part are worse.

They will curse and attack Buhari in public but will go back to pray that Buhari should endorse Amaechi for presidency in 2023. That's why some of us don't send their cries because it's not genuine.

You are now speaking from both sides of your feacal hole.

Tinubu keh?

Kontinu.
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ChoCho54(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Excelloque:

I read him and just hissed. One can't even attempt to reply every kid on this forum. I bet you he was not born in 1993.
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ChoCho54(f): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
Allow them to continue with the attack. They are born to hate
What you get is what you sow doubled up on Sundays.

1 Like

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by helinues: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
What you get is what you sow doubled up on Sundays.

See who is talking.

What you guys have sowed are waiting for you in 2023.
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by alanto: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Igbos are jealous of Yoruba because in all ramifications we tower them. Poor Tinubu happens to be the one they can attack because he tower most above them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by alanto: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rr
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by alanto: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
flokii:

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by ChoCho54(f): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

See who is talking.

What you guys have sowed are waiting for you in 2023.
Is Nigeria splitting in 2023?
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by alanto: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Excelloque:

O se. Lieest

1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by West1side: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
But when fools n lunatics from your bigoted promote Peter Peter Obi it is not tribalistic but rather it is foolistic ba. Your brain is damaged.

ngreel:
All I see here is people being tribalistic and it's not healthy for us at all. Lord I pray for a better president come 2023. Let the will of God be done Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by West1side: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
You can fool your father but not Yorubas
Google election result n see old post on what Igbos have to say about Abiola.

Excelloque:

1 Like

Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by Amarabae(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Actually, it’s you Igbos that should go and take care of your political problems and leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu is not the reason why you’re politically irrelevant in Nigeria.
and what has ur political relevancy gotten you?
has it changed the guiness record rusted brown roofs in Ibadan or has it stopped Chinedus and Emekas from suffocating you lots economically in your backyards?
Re: Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi? by BSdetective: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amarabae:

and what has ur political relevancy gotten you?
has it changed the guiness record rusted brown roofs in Ibadan or has it stopped Chinedus and Emekas from suffocating you lots economically in your backyards?

Selling substandard and fake products which endangers people's lives doesn't suffocate anyone economically....the only thing Igbo men can oppress and suffocate is their fellow igbo women and wives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria / Bandits Ambush Nigerian Army In Buhari’s Home State, Kill Two Soldiers / How To Lose The 2023 Election (by Reno Omokri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.