Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,151 members, 7,977,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] (562 Views)

Programming, Coding Training In Akure, Ondo State (web Design, Web Dev Training) / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] by Hilarrrleft(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Do you want or desire to learn programming/coding? I would recommend recommend everyone to learn it. The thing with programming is that people are always afraid to learn it because they think it's hard.

That is the same way I felt but look at me now writing codes. The thing with programming is that:

1. You need to learn it the right way.

2. You need a good mentor.

3. You need to learn it from the right places.

4. You need to learn the basic languages first.

I got all of these covered. I will teach you how to learn it the right way, show you the right places to learn from and the languages you need to learn First.

When you want to start learning programming, it is recommended you start with web development first before learning app development and others.

Web development has it's own programming languages you use for it, same with app development.

So web development has HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Those are the first languages I recommend you learn as a beginner to programming.

Learn in this order:

HTML
CSS, then
JavaScript

There are many places to learn programming but the one I want to recommend for you is an app called "Codemurai", you can get it from Google playstore. They cover topics like Web development, app development, machine or robot that is Python.

I recommend you start with web development.

Don't let anyone scare you when you want to learn programming. There are many opportunities. You can charge people around you to code websites or apps for them and you'll make good money.

You can also pursue your dream. Maybe you want to build something big, go for it.

If you want to make it official, like you want online coding jobs, there is a website called "Upwork" where you can build sites for people and you'll get paid.

Another question will be where to write your code. People have been discouraged from learning programming because they think you can only code on laptop.

If you don't have a laptop, you can practice coding on your phone. Are you surprised? Yes. There are many apps you can use. The one I use personally is called "Anwriter".

It's a very nice app. You can write code smoothly with this app without problems.

If you have a laptop or desktop on the other hand, there are many interprets or IDE's you can use. Interpreter is where you write your code.

I recommend you download Sublime Text or Visual Studio. It's what most people use these days. The best part is, you don't even need Data to write code on it. You can download an extension on Visual Studio Code that can help you write code online. For Sublime Text, you don't even need extension. You can just write code offline.

This post is getting too long grin

Please, anyone here that has coding experience or knows a thing or two about it can comment below let's discuss.

If you have any questions, concerning programming, comment below and I'll answer you

If you want to know more about this topic, visit this link below for the full article:

[url=https://www.sinzumoneyblog.com.ng/2022/04/learn-coding-online.html?m=1][/url]

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] by Crixxx: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
I think graphics designing is better and easier
Re: How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] by Desperados(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Crixxx:
I think graphics designing is better and easier

thats the reason lots of young people nowadays are mor interested in it and learning it
Re: How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] by Crixxx: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Desperados:

thats the reason lots of young people nowadays are mor interested in it and learning it

Learning which. Make them no come saturate my market for me o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Grab A Skill On Tech, Learn Mobile App Development / Why You Should Learn Javascript In 2022? / I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.