Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Re: Movement Of ICAN Exams From 17th May To 10th May, 2022... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Movement Of ICAN Exams From 17th May To 10th May, 2022... (423 Views)

Release Of ICAN Results Trend / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / Checkout Ekiti State Performance In NECO Exams From 2014-2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Movement Of ICAN Exams From 17th May To 10th May, 2022... by planetpgold(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Timothy here Again.

Welcome to a new week and as you know that your ICAN Exam is getting closer and closer. What you thought was a long time is now very close to you. The exam date that looks like forever, now seems knocking at your door.

Over the weekend, I saw a post that the ICAN Exam was moved from 17th May to 10th May, 2022. *Since, I have not seen or receive any direct circular or position from The ICAN Registrar, or from the ICAN office to back it up, I will still tag it as a rumor.*

Whether it is a rumor or not, you need to decide if you are still sitting for this diet exams or not. You need to decide to write at least one course and not use the rumor as an excuse to postpone it again

Because if you can postpone it again, then you will always find an excuse to postpone it in the future until you get caught up by time, chance and opportunity.

That is, With your ACA qualification, your time to move to the next level in your career will be presented to you. The chance to initiate the foundational opportunities that will open other doors of opportunity.

Don't join the leagues of Had I known...

Still writing May 2022 diet Exams even if it is just one paper? Get started now with your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Student To Face Disciplinary Action For ‘drinking Water' / Change Email Linked To Jamb Possible? / Kwasu Notice On Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.