Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:54 AM

Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders (22624 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by prizeless(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Unfortunately that's not the case this time
ImmaculateJOE:
Yobe and Borno PDP exco will smile to the bank.
@least one one mill go land inside the akant of each and every one is them..

After pocketing rivers money they will still vote their northern brothers at the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Sirsuky(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
The man no even iron him cloth that show say na wash all of them they do
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by GreatAxeMan: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
The real wailers are your wives and daughters, but you're here making a fool of yourself abi? Didn't I say that sense is millions of miles away from you?

[img]https:///b0fb112e13e77468e011e4da547c0067/83f653ce0533af49-25/s400x600/46abda210198200f99e22f5ee48c56b39dd47f80.gif[/img]

shortIGBOman:

Keep wailing

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by KILLTHECOWS(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Waste of Rivers fund...
Who dey decieve this man sef?
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by ProudImolite: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheWolfen:
Wike grin

Osibanjo and wike are two people I would rather vote for. No jokes
None smell the ticket
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by ProudImolite: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
This one na joker, Rivers money go finish for im hand . He no ask Odili how far?
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by CoolAmbience(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jostoman:
WIKE my man, The eagle has landed in BORNO again. Some zombies and the evil supporters club of nairaland are in serious pain right now shocked

He should just share money and leave.

The North no send am.

My greatest joy in all of these politicking is that Wike is contesting. I have always wished for this. For him to be ripped off Rivers money big time!
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by SledgeHammerer: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why is Atiku so relaxed?
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by omenkaLives(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Yobe and Borno PDP exco will smile to the bank.
@least one one mill go land inside the akant of each and every one is them..

After pocketing rivers money they will still vote their northern brothers at the primaries.
While everyone is is busy travelling, consulting, making friends, forming allies, their own candidates are busy on twitter making noise, hoping the presidency would be served them on a dish in a tray, like hot Okpa from 9th Mile.

They're not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Oshodipikin: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Every body dey rush the North. Cause na we be king makers. grin grin grin
But, no Presidential aspirants don go East, why is that so? grin

They are 5%ers grin . Nonentity lo n je be.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by BJanta: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
RobbStark:

Turn of which South East.
If I slap you ehn.

Are you guys done sitting at home.??
Do you even have a person loved by all??

Go and take your meds, 8hrs has past

You should have asked them ' Do you have a person loved by any ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Focusmind: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
This man should go and rest biko. He is too thuggish for my liking. He is doing all these because he heard that Amaechi is also contesting. Not that he is serious.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Lepon02: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jostoman:
WIKE my man, The eagle has landed in BORNO again. Some zombies and the evil supporters club of nairaland are in serious pain right now shocked

Which eagle? Where is the eagle?
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by frenzzy2(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Local champion. Pretending to be hausa man all of a sudden. This ain't Obiakpor or Rumuokoro politics. This is national politics, not for local champions

Rough clothes everywhere

StarBoy PYO2023 is the Chosen one
you go soon cry

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by ButterBurger: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
Turn of the south east. Wike is from the south south.
you never even worry if Atiku go win the ticket, den still dey talk about if na south turn or north turn, you dey fight for south east.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by shortIGBOman: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:

They are 5%ers grin . Nonentity lo n je be.

grin grin

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Karlosorji(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2022
RobbStark:

Turn of which South East.
If I slap you ehn.

Are you guys done sitting at home.??
Do you even have a person loved by all??

Go and take your meds, 8hrs has past

it is you that needs to take your meds. 8 hrs have passed and you must surely die
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by samunaka: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Yenkwin:
PHOTO NEWS: Rivers state H.E Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON arrived Maiduguri international airport, he was received by Yobe and Borno state PDP stake holders, executives and party supporters.

#Renewnigeria2023 #wikeforpresident23 #NEW2023 #PDP2023 #OneNigeria #PDP #everyonematters #pdpnigeria[b][/b]

Who and who did he insult and lampoon today
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by RobbStark(m): 6:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Karlosorji:
it is you that needs to take your meds. 8 hrs have passed and you must surely die

E pain am
I will be alive to see that esn n ipob will not allow you be on the ballot.
Unam
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Wasting their state's revenue on nonsense.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by ufuosman(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
E can only try bt can not win the PDP flag bearer
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by samifet: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Jostoman:
He is also the Lion of the tribe of Niger Delter.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Jostoman: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Lepon02:

Which eagle? Where is the eagle?
wear your recommended glass you will see him clearly
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Lepon02: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jostoman:
wear your recommended glass you will see him clearly

Onikuuuuure, iwo omo ale jatijati yi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. / Seven Governors Linked With N19b Bank Account / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.