Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,752 members, 7,979,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

Igbo Am Very Sorry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Am Very Sorry. (611 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One / If You Love Me Teach Me Igbo, Am Ready To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Am Very Sorry. by maybet081: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
THEY SAID HIS NAME IS EKPA SIMON, HE HAIL FROM ABAKILIKI, HE LIVES IN FINLAND.
HE LOCKS OVER 60 MILLION IGBOS INSIDE THE HOUSE AT HIS WILL.
HE ENJOY PEACE AND SECURITY IN FINLAND BUT HE URGED CRIMINALS TO TAKE AWAY OUR SECURITY AND PEACE, KILLING OUR PEOPLE AND DESTROYING OUR PROPERTIES, IN THE NAME OF BIAFRA, I AM VERY SORRY FOR IGBOS
JUST IMAGINE AN ABAKILIKI MAN , CHALLANGING AND THREATING THE ANAMBRA GOVERNOR PROFFESSOR CHARLES FOR SPEAKING UP FOR HIS PEOPLE.
HAVE WE THE TRUE IGBOS LOST IT
WHEN DID WE CHOOSE ONYE ABAKILIKI AS OUR LEADER.
I AM VERY SORRY FOR IGBOS.
Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by foryourmindlol: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
maybet081:
HE ENJOY PEACE AND SECURITY IN FINLAND BUT HE URGED CRIMINALS TO TAKE AWAY OUR SECURITY AND PEACE, KILLING OUR PEOPLE AND DESTROYING OUR PROPERTIES, IN THE NAME OF BIAFRA, I AM VERY SORRY FOR IGBOS
JUST IMAGINE AN ABAKILIKI MAN , CHALLANGING AND THREATING THE ANAMBRA GOVERNOR PROFFESSOR CHARLES FOR SPEAKING UP FOR HIS PEOPLE.
[/s]
Your slave master from Britiain has ordered you to sit-at-home every Sunday after naming you Nigger Area people and you still obey and answer the derogatory name he gave you till today.

Leave us with Abakiliki man in peace., Afonja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sorry for yourself bro. Stop crying more than the bereaved.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by carl90(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am not sure a large number of igbos identify with this ekpa dude.
He is just a terrorist in the making and it's just a matter of time,this ekpa will get the treatment those who terrorise igbo land gets.
It's just a matter of time...
Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by alanto: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vawulence about to kick off

Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by helinues: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toh

Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2022
maybet081:

Efulefu,we ndigbo are solidly behind Simeon ekpa and anybody that will burn zoo down starting by burning potoporo republic down.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Am Very Sorry. by onlyson16(m): 1:28am On Apr 12, 2022
maybet081:
just go and kill urself if not simon ekpa issue will kill u. Divide and rule kill u. When nnamdi kalv was there what do say. Ekpa we know

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Contested Governorship Election Four Times Before I was elected in 1999– Atiku / How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation / Buhari Appoints Adamu Tutuwa As New DG FIIRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.