Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift (47315 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by updatechange(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Mmmmmm
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by FuckDModz: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Which one did he buy for his mother?

Make him no butcher the girl later sha.

3 Likes

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
His money his choice, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by SmartPolician: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm...

Hope say he mama and them he female relatives balance

If not me and this young niggarrrr go get problem

Which is best form of Yahoo?

Normal Yahoo or Yahoo Plus?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Lindajames1010: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2022
My car
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Oceanjagaban: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Simi see trouble
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by bbamusa: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2022
another yahoo upcoming
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by ufotunang: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Not surprised.... nothing more than a Yahoo boy
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by time0011: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by seborrhic: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Playloaded:
It was gathered that the car was a birthday gift from the young man.

A young Nigerian man said to be 20 years has gifted his girlfriend a brand new car.

The young man made the presentation a surprise as he blindfolded her before leading her to the brand new car - a mercedes GLK worth millions of naira.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcNOcaxqEdx/

https://playloaded.com.ng/20yr-old-gifts-girlfriend-mercedes-glk-worth-millions-of-naira-as-birthday-gift/
Even commonsense from the background should tell anyone thus didn't happen in Nigeria.
Nigerian useless bloggers.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Zico5(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2022
I laugh in Swahili. See the rotten society we live in. Some parents have failed in life. What kind of job is 20 year old guy is doing to get such money. I pity the girl family, I pray they don't weep for her soonest.

2 Likes

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by nedekid: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Is he a footballer?
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by ufotunang: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
A girl that will dump you later ..and you will start crying to us that you need advice on how to resolve the break up and get her back
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by geonnie(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
wow, she must have been a very nice person to him
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Darkseidreloade: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:
Meanwhile nairaland Redpillers are here chasing female monikers upandan grin

Which cream you dy use?
Thick sperm?

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by ufotunang: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
geonnie:
wow, she must have been a very nice person to him
...nice person to him in the other room
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by M1Garand(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Corizo Don talk am...

Use your Girlfriend buy the Benz, or die trekking.

2 Likes

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by EmmyNorse(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Playloaded:

A young Nigerian man said to be 20 years has gifted his girlfriend a brand new car.

The young man made the presentation a surprise as he blindfolded her before leading her to the brand new car - a mercedes GLK worth millions of naira.

https://playloaded.com.ng/20yr-old-gifts-girlfriend-mercedes-glk-worth-millions-of-naira-as-birthday-gift/
you mean tokumbo car?
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by jrusky(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
20 years baa

Nice one pls when did he graduated from Uni?

Pls when did he finished serving his master, got settled and start his own business?

Pls who awarded him a contract and what is his company name?

His is father a politician, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Arthur Eze, Innoson

Efcc over to you go and pick that idiot right away, I have copied your website portal already I need that boy in your custody.
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Dollywood(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

If them use them now, they go dey blame Yahoo guys...

An average Nigerian girl is literally useless and has nothing to offer than her overused wide pussy and huge billings...

God! This cracked me up grin grin
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Liluv10: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Money answerth everything
Congrats to her
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by hmohammed(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm...

Hope say he mama and them he female relatives balance

If not me and this young niggarrrr go get problem...
And to the rest of my real niggarrrrs on nairaland...lets keep on Huzzling....don't give up..give up nor join
Na 2 seconds everywhere take dey burst

How old are you? Na 2 seconds everywhere take dey burst?
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Way4orward: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
The really nigarr is giving out GLK350 . the poor ass nigarrs are complaining. No money that's pure money. just think am yourself
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Lamasta(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
What is his source of income pls
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by EmmaLege: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Playloaded:

I warned you that most male children of nowadays are just useless and worthless! Just imagine this, a car worth millions while his father and mother wallow in poverty. Useless child. Complete idiot. Now the girl he bought this for will use it and be carrying her own parents. That why having a girl child is the best.
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by letitrainnow(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.