Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,479 members, 7,947,915 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them (396 Views)

Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack / Buhari To Visit Bayelsa, To Commission Maura Airport Project In August / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by dubaino(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Today, I received four Presidential Aspirants under the platform of our great party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP)- former Senate President and former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Anyim Pius Anyim, former Senate President and former Governor of Kwara State, Dr. Bukola Saraki, Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State at the Government House, Yenagoa when they came for consultation.

In the morning, I received Chief Anyim in my official residence while the trio of Dr. Saraki, Governor Bala and Governor Tambuwal were received in my office this afternoon.

The three of them are meeting key stakeholders across the country on the need to build consensus among the PDP Presidential aspirants. A good move!

Indeed, consultation is part of politics and I am particularly happy that everyone of them understands clearly the need to sustain the unity within our party to be able to win next year's Presidential election.

It is more reassuring that the PDP will form the next government at the centre.

Anyim Pius Anyim
Abubakar Bukola Saraki
Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed
Aminu Waziri Tambuwal

Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by alsudan: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gov. Diri is 100% for Peter Obi, infact Wike himself is working for PGO.

So the likes of Tambuwal and the rest should stop wasting their State resources and join the bandwagon to negotiate for positions in the Government of PGO.
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by Ebubu: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Saraki tall o
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by Ebubu: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
If PDP jettisons zoning and Atiku wins against the spirit of zoning which he was a beneficiary of in 2019 presidential election, I believe after he’s done ruling as President and read to hand over to SE, APC would also field a Northerner after Atiku to also get power back from PDP against a SE candidate from PDP. The North will in the end rule in perpetuity.

Zoning will prevent North from forever ruling this country.

Southern PDP Politicians must vehemently insist on zoning to South, if they desire their southern successors to actually rule this country one day.

Otherwise APC and PDP will keep on springing up Northern candidate anytime the other candidate presents Southern candidate.
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by Penguin2: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Gov. Diri is 100% for Peter Obi, infact Wike himself is working for PGO.

So the likes of Tambuwal and the rest should stop wasting their State resources and join the bandwagon to negotiate for positions in the Government of PGO.

Lol!

Don’t be so sure man.

Wike is fully running his race o.

That man is too violent to work for anyone. He’d rather expect everyone else to work for him
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by Lovelive: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bunch of dealers
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by alsudan: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Don’t be so sure man.

Wike is fully running his race o.

That man is too violent to work for anyone. He’d rather expect everyone else to work for him

Just watch as things unfold. Did Wike believe Atiku would win the last Primaries? When the time is right, Wike will fall in line

One thing is guaranteed, no Northerner will fly the flag of the two major political parties.
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by DouyeEbi: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
SOUTH SHOULD PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT
FROM THE SOUTH,
IT SHOULD BE NARROWED TO THE SOUTH-EAST

SINCE
SOUTH-WEST BROUGHT OBASANJO,
AND
SOUTH-SOUTH BROUGHT JONATHAN,
SO
I WILL GO WITH .....PETER OBI....
Re: 4 Presidential Aspirants Under PDP Visit Bayelsa State. Gov. Diri Ceived Them by SledgeHammerer: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pdp ticket is for Atiku or Wike.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Appointees Working In The Office Of VP Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Tinubu Is Very Fit To Lead Nigeria / What Jonathan Told Protesters Who Want Him To Declare For Presidency (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.