Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,974 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

6 Major Signs You Are Wasting Your Time With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Major Signs You Are Wasting Your Time With Him (243 Views)

3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Signs You Are Wasting Your Time With Him by Tochukwuoparaa: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
1. You Don’t Know Where You Stand.

Love shouldn’t be hard. You’ll face challenges, for sure. But the process of falling in love should be an enjoyable one. And yes, sometimes you can be your own worst enemy (that’s a whole separate topic!) but the right person will work with you to make it easier.

You should know how this person feels and where you stand. It doesn’t need to be and certainly shouldn’t be, complicated.

If you don’t believe the things he’s saying because his actions don’t match his words, or he’s reluctant to express how he feels (either choosing not to open up or telling you he’s not sure) – then you’re better to give the relationship chance to breath and see if he comes back.

2. You find out he’s still hanging with his ex.

It’s healthy to be cordial with ex’s, but staying in touch with them, hanging out with them, buying presents for them, and spending important holidays with them…well, that’s another flag right there. The guy I was getting to know better did all the above, and worse, he posted pictures on social media NOT KNOWING that I knew that was his ex. HUGE flag for me, huge. I still talk with guys I’ve dated before, but he took it to a whole other level.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/6-major-signs-you-are-wasting-your-time-with-him/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Effect Of Too Much Admiration? / Why Do Little Children Enjoy More True Love Than The.... / How Lucrative Is Boutique Business And How Do I Start ? (20+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.