Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Is The New Approach That I Can Use To Secure A Bank Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The New Approach That I Can Use To Secure A Bank Job? (521 Views)

How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / What's The Best Approach To This Question "How Do You Handle Pressure"? / I Got Access Bank Job Through Nysc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The New Approach That I Can Use To Secure A Bank Job? by inknow: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hello everybody.Please I have been making frantic efforts all these while at securing a bank job but the efforts have been futile and end up not working out at one pint or the other,sometimes even at the last stage.Please can anybody with practical experience and possible change of approach that can be included in my future attempts,to please give the suggestions.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executives Needed At Lagos,kaduna,ph & Kano / Urgent Vacancy / One On One Training In Java,ccna,oracle Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.