Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC (62367 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Osinbajo is a paper weight politician. I thought you would dispute the results because there's nothing you neophytes don't argue. After the primary you people will disappear from nairaland.
you thought? Well... Your thoughts, so keep wandering and wondering in your thoughts. Am not interested in that with you.
But whether he's paper weight or plank weight o.
Even if you like you call him feather weight.
Nobody is disappearing to anywhere, I hope you won't hide your face after the primary when osinbajo wins.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by lagosrd: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Validated:
To avoid Oshomole's treatment. I guess he would have made sure the the ward chairman is a trusted person.

Doesn't really mean, lets see how that one will denounce his town person of a presidential candidacy that is so sure. Maybe he wan miss make dem dey find am up and down.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

You're a certified dunce and a political neophyte.
no be about grammar.
You need to learn your lesson
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by IfnobeGod20: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

They always come back to beg.

Ogunlewe
Obanikoro
Fayemi
Akeredolu
Aregbesola

The lying Pastor too will still come back and beg.
Ogunlewe and Obanikoro begged him but not Fayemi, Aketi or Aregbe. Stop telling lie, we are in a serious season of Christ's resurrection. Don't nail him the second time with your lie. Or can you show the world where the 3 people begged him. It was only Aregbe that Onirisa interfaced between them and not begging.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by humberjade: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

It's not just Sanwo olu some other pro Tinubu governors were there too. It's a game of deep intrigues. Most of these governors see the VP as a small boy in politics.

If it was so, most would have boycotted...obviously most of them are still on decided; not knowing who the anointed one is... or are in on the game. Can't you see most of them didn't show up at Amaechi's declaration. If they thought lowly of him, they have boycotted without caring whose ox is gored.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Quiny32323: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is ward chairman when the state chairman, the state's, and the region's political and human structure are not in your hands?

Right now, Osinbajo is just a regular politician with no home or structure to capture anything, the VP is of zero threat to Tinubu.

In my own opinion, looks more like another political strategy because, at the end of the day, one man's ambition and structure will collapse and fold into the other man's structure that Nigerians will end up supporting and rallying around.

Don't underrate anyone in this particular race especially if the cabal is with the person and for tinubu, if the heartless cabal choose to cut him into pieces believe me they will do that with reckless abandon.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Parachoko:
No dey talk like small pikin abeg. How can you be saying you know what is on peoples mind? SMH.
well I said I've been reading and hearing from your fellow Tinubu supporters, and i didn't say I know what's on peoples mind.
So before you talk, read well, learn and understand well enough
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by hotwax: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
MrsKMT:
And so! All I know here is that it's the North that's outsmarting all the South put together here.

Osinbajo's name is tantamount to ODALE

Osinbajo sells his name even though He's not going anywhere
so osinbajo is not qualified to be president. but someone old papa thats peeing in his pant is the best choice...

nigerians are cursed...nigeria can never get better...

God forsaken country
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Timiolutomi: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago

He would fall flat like an egg dropped on a rock top.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by PointZerom: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is ward chairman when the state chairman, the state's, and the region's political and human structure are not in your hands?

Right now, Osinbajo is just a regular politician with no home or structure to capture anything, the VP is of zero threat to Tinubu.

In my own opinion, looks more like another political strategy because, at the end of the day, one man's ambition and structure will collapse and fold into the other man's structure that Nigerians will end up supporting and rallying around.

Pls calm down, his position alone as VP and Buhari's favourite speaks volume.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by PointZerom: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Timiolutomi:

He would fall flat like an egg dropped on a rock top.

He will not fall once APC give him their ticket.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by RexTramadol1: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Ventura1:
Osinbajo will pull block votes from SW than Tinubu.

Loyalty is to a cause and not person, Osinbajo was more beneficial to Tinubu, than Tinubu is to him.

Exactly!

Someone was winning cases for you, especially the LCDA saga then

Now he has his ambition, you’re dropping name on him
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by MartinsD12(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-no-longer-member-of-lagos-apc-spokesman/
grin jagaban go hear ram meanwhile the victory is sure for PDP
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Praktikals(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
Politics is a game. It might even be that Tinubu is the one using Osinbajo as option B
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Ombudsman1: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
emkz:
This is not a masterstroke anything. Osinbajo is from Ogun State. It is meaningful for him to register there. Buhari lived in KD for years, but he registered in Katsina.

It is what every politician should do.

I think people praising Osinbajo should be mindful of receiving this same treatment. Tinubu worked hard to form APC with Buhari, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc; one of the biggest beneficiaries is Osinbajo. Remember that Tinubu campaigned vigorously for Buhari/Osinbajo and even bullion vans allegedly brought money to his house to run elections for those two.

After all these they want to edge him out.

This is what happened in 1999 when Alex Ekwueme formed PDP from the G34 and they took the party from him and gave Obasanjo ticket. The man died a broken man after being cheated.

What Osinbajo did makes me wary of him. If he had declared without Jaagaban running, I would have supported him. For him to declare after Jagaban shows he is a pretender, manipulative and dangerous. No matter how intelligent he is, you simply don't outshine the master. Even the God he keeps calling is not a God of injustice and cheating.
SENTIMENTS PERSONIFIED.

YOUR MYOPIC AND WARPED GANGRENOUS REASONING SHOULD BE A MAJOR CONCERN TO THOSE WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THE SAME ROOF.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by murade: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2022
you know that you can't get support of lagosions
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Rexymania(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
I said brain � not prayer. That's how you guys fail exam

Benz4pimp:
which adeboye?the one that as not seen an election in 2023?prayers don’t win elections
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Amos1423(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Yesterday it was about PDP and APC today its APC vs APC. Let's see how it goes then...
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by SledgeHammerer: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2022
humberjade:

If it was so, most would have boycotted...obviously most of them are still on decided; not knowing who the anointed one is... or are in on the game. Can't you see most of them didn't show up at Amaechi's declaration. If they thought lowly of him, they have boycotted without caring whose ox is gored.

Why should anybody be waiting for anointing anyway? They should go to the field and test their popularity. For me buhari lacks the moral to choose his successor. I'll not vote for anybody endorsed by Buhari.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by SledgeHammerer: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
ButterBurger:
no be about grammar.
You need to learn your lesson

That's why the VP will learn something new.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by SledgeHammerer: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2022
ButterBurger:
you thought? Well... Your thoughts, so keep wandering and wondering in your thoughts. Am not interested in that with you.
But whether he's paper weight or plank weight o.
Even if you like you call him feather weight.
Nobody is disappearing to anywhere, I hope you won't hide your face after the primary when osinbajo wins.

Your paper weight politician will be taught something new in politics
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Tinubuadvocate: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Alright
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by nku5: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Ambode messed up honestly
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by SledgeHammerer: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

He is the chairman and not the convener! The convener is the president. The VP cannot call a meeting of governors and they attend if they don't want to. The only person who can do that is Buhari. Governors are more powerful than Nigerian VP. That's the reason Osinbajo couldn't achieve much in his stay as Buhari's VP.

So, if he called the governors and they responded it means they respect him, not because he had the right to summon them. Who be VP where governors de play politics?!

Point of correction. The NEC is a creation of the constitution and it's headed by the VP by law. It's not a creation of the president. Well if you say the governors are more powerful than the VP, I think it depends on the VP. Atiku was very powerful in his time. The present VP is a neophyte. That's the truth.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by naijainstinct: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Gbenu oshi soun
Wayray ni bobo yen
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sunday1989(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
[s][/s]
Toks2008:
A RAY OF HOPE FOR NIGERIA AS VICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO DECLARES.

Fellow Nigerians, once again the time has come for us to choose a worthy Person to lead us for the next four years. It is a norm that we usually make a choice among several presumably bad options but that is the culture and we shall continue to choose until we are fortunate to pick the right person to take Nigeria to a greater height.

There are many vibrant, articulate and efficient Nigerians who can lead us to a greater height but for the sake of uniformity of power, it is time for Nigerians to choose an ideal person from the Southern part of Nigeria to take us forward.

I present to you today, the best among all the options we have yet, he may not be a saint but definitely not conspicuously corrupt or stained as several other options we have.

He is a technocrat and a man with first hand knowledge of the current situation of Nigeria

He has proved beyond any doubt when he was the acting president that he is very capable to handle the affairs of Nigeria.

He has served the country as Vice President for seven years and despite his constitutional limitations as a Vice president, he has distinguished himself as a man with strong independent mind and i believe if given the chance, will do exceedingly well.

Today marks a new begining, a new ray of hope for Nigerians and whilst he still has the primaries to win, i strongly believe that the voice of the people is the voice of GOD.

I humbly implore Nigeria youths as well as all Nigerians from the North, East, South and West to come together in unison to drum up support for Professor Yemi Osinbajo so that those who will vote in the primaries will come to realize that only an Osinbajo ticket can guaranty a win for APC and ultimately usher in a new ray of hope for the federal repulblic of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS PROFFESOR YEMI OSINBAJO

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by samwillyco1(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Right now PMB will be confused on who to support between: VP, BAT and Amechi; the game will be interesting like Manchester City and Liverpool's game last game grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by amaridigital(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

I think Tinubu and the vp will eventually work together to ensure the SW gets the APC ticket and when they do, Buhari"s anointing or no anointing will become irrelevant because APC structure in sw is the strongest in southern Nigeria unless buhari throws the ticket open. If the president could single-handedly annoint a candidate and the candidate automatically win election without a solid structure and grassroots politics then Jonathan wont loose power in 2015 and Buhari and Atiku won't loose presidential elections three times. It is 100% easy for Peter Obi to become president with APC ticket than AMAECHI. if the ticket goes to amaechi then the PDP flagbearer should go ahead and form his cabinet few days after the primary and forget about election campaign.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ArewaNorth: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago
He is appointed VP as Ogun state indigene not Lagos. Lagos appoints Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas from other states in their cabinet that was how Osinbajo got his appointment. There is nothing like strategy here but fact!
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

He's of zero threat but BAT was quick to react to his declaration for presidency abi
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by seunjungle1(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
You're one of those vegetable minded people...how can you be moved with this news.
You're a weak vessel like Osinbajo itself

bennybuhari:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.