Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops (1500 Views)

Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Western Troops Trapped in Mariupol: Persistent rumors of US, French, NATO troops surrounded are confirmed by Russia

The persistent rumors of US and other troops surrounded in the besieged remnants of Mariupol have been officially confirmed by the Russians:

We finally have high level confirmation from Russian officials that NATO instructors and foreign fighters are in fact trapped in Mariupol.​

Firstly Russian State Duma member Adam Delimkhanov in an interview with RT has openly stated he estimates around 100 such foreigners there, and that they are in communication with them and the rumors are true that they are trying to negotiate a release and escape corridor. It seems to imply all those Macron rumors were accurate.​
Igor Konashenkov on the other hand, also confirms that significant numbers of foreign fighters are known to be there because Russia can hear them crying in over 6 different languages in intercepted radio calls. Not to mention there’s now a report that they tried to break through the blockade with a ship to rescue them (ran out of helicopters I guess?)​
So this is no longer the realm of speculation and fantasy.​

This is proof of an act of war by whatever government’s troops, which presumably include both the USA and France, are trapped there.

The only question is if they have sufficient PR and intel value to the Russians to prevent the Russians from simply flattening the buildings in which they are holed up with artillery.

https://gameruprising.to/index.php?threads/%E2%9D%97western-troops-trapped-in-mariupol-persistent-rumors-of-us-french-nato-troops-surrounded-are-confirmed-by-russia.37137/
Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Elvictor: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flatten it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
This should explain why they keep making persistent attempt to rescue some people from the besieged Azovstan steel plant. After failing multiple helicopters rescue missions, all of which were shot down by the Russians,on past Saturday, they tried evacuating the whomever was trapped there again by ship, but the Russians attacked and captured the ship.

https://iamamalaysian.com/2022/04/10/nato-fails-to-evacuate-military-advisors-from-mariupol-in-dry-cargo-ship/

This would be the second time they are attempting the sea escape. The first sea escape was foiled and the ship destroyed by Russia naval forces.

3 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Elvictor:
Flatten it grin grin

If the Russians wanted that, they would have done it. But I think they have sufficient Intel that there is something of value or incriminating to the advantage of the Russians that's with those people in the underground 7-floor buildings at the steel complex. Hence, they are trying to catch them alive. Maybe allow hunger to beat them for them to give up and surrender.

Meanwhile, Macron has been calling Putin persistently, and asking for a French led evacuation corridor, but the Russians refused. The sacking of the French chief of intelligence is also rumoured to be connected to this. Something interesting is in that place. cool

There are talks now that the Russians are planning to flood the place with water. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by seunny4lif(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
No wonder France president have been calling on Russia to allow evacuation from that area.
Russia need whosoever are there alive.

6 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by pacino26(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
How do we settle this matter now. Think now is the time for SPG Delta or ST6 to come in and state a daring rescue mission in Mariupol.

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2022
seunny4lif:
No wonder France president have been calling on Russia to allow evacuation from that area.
Russia need whosoever are there alive.

They have been trying non stop. But Putin declined the call. Also, there is talk that the visit of the Austrian president to Moscow also include the incident Mariupol.

If only Russia can get a hold of whomever is there, especially if it relates to France. It would be game over for Macron on the election front as Marie Le Pen would make sure she used it to her advantage. Perhaps, that was why he quickly sacked the French chief of intelligence.

Macron is in serious trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2022
pacino26:
How do we settle this matter now. Think now is the time for SPG Delta or ST6 to come in and state a daring rescue mission in Mariupol.

That place is heavily fortified. It was a 7-story building underground built by the Soviet as a nuclear bunker. It has heavily fortified layers. However, the Russians have the bombs that can destroy it. But I think they want to catch whomever is there alive for crucial Intel. Russia have completely surrounded the sea and land now. Those within are trapped.

3 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Drenimarcus(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2022
They have tried to evacuate those in there 3 times: 2 by chopper and one via the ship last weekend. The Russians are going to smoke them out, that is the only place left in Azovstal. There are rumours that there is a biolab down there hence the constant calling for evacuation.

2 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by seunny4lif(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2022
pacino26:

You think this is Pakistan grin
They can’t even rescue from Iran, Somalia and you want them to go against Russia troops in Russia area?

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by seunny4lif(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Yes, the sacking has many unknown reason, I think he said something about Ukraine.
Appleyard:

They have been trying non stop. But Putin declined the call. Also, there is talk that the visit of the Austrian president to Moscow also include the incident Mariupol.

If only Russia can get a hold of whomever is there, especially if it relates to France. It would be game over for Macron on the election front as Marie Le Pen would make sure she used it to her advantage. Perhaps, that was why he quickly sacked the French chief of intelligence.

Macron is in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by pacino26(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2022
No matter how fortified I know the Russians kept tabs on all Soviet era bunkers and labs. Ukraine has been of strategic importance to the West and Mariupol too. The Russians made a huge mistake leaving it when they annexed Crimea.

In their search for diplomatic leverage they will want to get the occupants out. SVR and GRU will be on fire to get compromising Intel. Nonetheless it's a bunker and there are bunker bursters.

Appleyard:

That place is heavily fortified. It was a 7-story building underground built by the Soviet as a nuclear bunker. It has heavily fortified layers. However, the Russians have the bombs that can destroy it. But I think they want to catch whomever is there alive for crucial Intel. Russia have completely surrounded the sea and land now. Those within are trapped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by pacino26(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2022
seunny4lif:

You think this is Pakistan grin
They can’t even rescue from Iran, Somalia and you want them to go against Russia troops in Russia area?

They have been doing it in movies na. You didn't watch Hunter Killer? grin

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Rastaramsey(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Those guys are done for....

Putin go hear am if he go dey try nonsense....

Macron will support Ukraine as far as his country is in NATO......

Bleep Putin
Make he try nonsense first...
Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Realadey(m): 1:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Putin is gonna take advantage of this against the West

2 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by ocelot2006(m): 1:50am On Apr 12, 2022
pacino26:

How? The first two hot extraction via helicopter failed woefully as the Russians shot the helicopters down. The 3rd attempt equally failed woefully as the Russian Black Sea Fleet opened fire on the Malta registered ship, damaging it. The Russians have Mariupol on TOTAL LOCKDOWN, even the SAS can't a rescue mission if they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by reccy(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2022
This is serious....

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by tamdun: 5:40am On Apr 12, 2022
ocelot2006:

How? The first two hot extraction via helicopter failed woefully as the Russians shot the helicopters down. The 3rd attempt equally failed woefully as the Russian Black Sea Fleet opened fire on the Malta registered ship, damaging it. The Russians have Mariupol on TOTAL LOCKDOWN, even the SAS can't a rescue mission if they wanted.
Very good

2 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by seunny4lif(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin
pacino26:

They have been doing it in movies na. You didn't watch Hunter Killer? grin

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by seunny4lif(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
We've gotten word from Johnny. "It's been 48 days, we tried our best to defend Mariupol but we have no choice but to surrender to Russian forces. We have no food and no ammunition. It's been a pleasure everyone, I hope this war ends soon."

This account have been in that city fighter from day one but today just few minutes ago
That was the last tweet

2 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by sanpipita(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Lol this has to be most ridiculous lie I have seen since this war started, can you people please rate nairalanders small, even as expected the link is some faceless website.

I wonder how you people do this thing with a straight face if there are foreign and NATO troops in mariupol and Putin is taking it lightly then it confirms to me he is weaker than I thought, upon all his threats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by gambojimeta: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
When I saw that it was Appleyard, I knew it had to be fake news as usual. I wasn't surprised to see the usual Putin fan boys masturbating on themselves on the funny thread grin

I opened the stupid link to the Yama Yama conspiracy theory website. Even the batshit crazies on there were calling it fake news. grin

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by pacino26(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
You no watch Bravo Two Zero be that. The SAS decimated over 100 men with a tank battalion retreating from them. grin grin grin

Don’t mind my sarcasm. It is a hard one with Russia no doubt.

ocelot2006:

2 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Drenimarcus:
They have tried to evacuate those in there 3 times: 2 by chopper and one via the ship last weekend. The Russians are going to smoke them out, that is the only place left in Azovstal. There are rumours that there is a biolab down there hence the constant calling for evacuation.

Something must be awefully important down there hence the constant attempt to rescue whomever was there.

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2022
pacino26:
No matter how fortified I know the Russians kept tabs on all Soviet era bunkers and labs. Ukraine has been of strategic importance to the West and Mariupol too. The Russians made a huge mistake leaving it when they annexed Crimea.

In their search for diplomatic leverage they will want to get the occupants out. SVR and GRU will be on fire to get compromising Intel. Nonetheless it's a bunker and there are bunker bursters.

Let's see how this will play out.
Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2022
reccy:
This is serious....

The whole thing is very serious.
Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2022
seunny4lif:
We've gotten word from Johnny. "It's been 48 days, we tried our best to defend Mariupol but we have no choice but to surrender to Russian forces. We have no food and no ammunition. It's been a pleasure everyone, I hope this war ends soon."

This account have been in that city fighter from day one but today just few minutes ago
That was the last tweet

Some braindead here will soon call this fake news because no single western MSM reported it.
Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Drenimarcus(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Appleyard:

Something must be awefully important down there hence the constant attempt to rescue whomever was there.

Yeah! I am thinking that biolab is there. I am hoping Russia finishes them off soon so we can know. It will expose the westerners asses.

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
sanpipita:
Lol this has to be most ridiculous lie I have seen since this war started, can you people please rate nairalanders small, even as expected the link is some faceless website.

I wonder how you people do this thing with a straight face if there are foreign and NATO troops in mariupol and Putin is taking it lightly then it confirms to me he is weaker than I thought, upon all his threats

I hardly waste my time with folks whose minds are laden with pygmified reasoning as such are unable to sieve facts from reality like the other kid below you. However, you seem a bit mature and so deserve a response based on facts:

If there are no foreign elements down there in the Azovstal steel complex, then tell me what is this guy doing there?

Watch the video.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/12/ukrainian-unit-including-british-fighter-set-surrender-russian/

And that's from a UK paper. cool

The problem with most folks here on Nairaland is that they allow their sense of reasoning to be clouded by their pro-west or pro-east sentiments. When something happens, try to reason it and ask why it is happening as such. That's how you stay independent in reasoning.

Fact: there are serious foreign and compromising elements down the Azovstal steel complex.

Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
seunny4lif:

That was the last tweet

You mean this guy? He might have surrendered by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAap-HS87lM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/12/ukrainian-unit-including-british-fighter-set-surrender-russian/
Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by Appleyard(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Yeah! I am thinking that biolab is there. I am hoping Russia finishes them off soon so we can know. It will expose the westerners asses.

The coming few weeks will be very interesting as the occupants runs out of food and water.

1 Like

Re: Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops by sanpipita(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Appleyard:

I hardly waste my time with folks whose minds are laden with pygmified reasoning as such are unable to sieve facts from reality like the other kid below you. However, you seem a bit mature and so deserve a response based on facts:

If there are no foreign elements down there in the Azovstal steel complex, then tell me what is this guy doing there?

Watch the video.

And that's from a UK paper. cool

The problem with most folks here on Nairaland is that they allow their sense of reasoning to be clouded by their pro-west or pro-east sentiments. When something happens, try to reason it and ask why it is happening as such. That's how you stay independent in reasoning.

Fact: there are serious foreign and compromising elements down the Azovstal steel complex.

Only time will tell.

Lol the supposed UK fighter has been in Ukraine military since 2018 , did you even read what you posted.

Putin says there should be no foreign military interference and you want us to believe NATO has troops in Ukraine Putin knows about and he is playing cool about, if you have kids tell these falsehood to them as bed time stories

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Watson Explains "blacks Are Less Intelligent" / Gambia's Foreign Minister, Resigns And Fled The Country (PIC) / 140 Burnt To Death In Pakistan As They Scoop Fuel From Overturned Tanker(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.