Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Grew Up Broke - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Grew Up Broke (429 Views)

Rather Than Become A Menace, He Took Menial Jobs, And Grew From There! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Grew Up Broke by Johndickson500(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
I grew up broke. I used to hope someone rich would just write me a check, which I believed would fix all my problems. I used to envy people with lots of money, and imagined how much better my life would be if I could just have some of theirs.

However, I realized that no person was coming to fix things for me. Nobody with money was going to just write me a check. I realized that if I wanted something, I had to go get it myself!

I took extreme ownership of my situation, and that's when my life began to get better.

Please hear me: hope without hard work is hopeless, and faith without action is fruitless. It is dead!

So if you want something, make a decision that, no matter what, it's all on you to make it happen!

To be sure, God provides us with the strength and stamina needed to make things happen, but we are the ones who have to do the work.

Don't expect God to do the supernatural and you're not even willing to do the natural. Get to work!
#personaldevelopment #changeyourmentality #changeyourhabits #changeyourlife

Follow me on Facebook using

https://www.facebook.com/johnemmanueldickson
Re: I Grew Up Broke by Izprince(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Story of my life ATM...

How can I be focused?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Lagos / Academic Writers Needed (open Again) / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.