Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,943 members, 7,924,936 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? (44866 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2022
shilefan2:

North Cyprus!
Check the poverty rate/hunger in Cyprus and compare with west Africa. Turkish Cyprus standard of living is higher than yours,so how are they doing bad. And North Cyprus is not a white country,North Cyprus is Turkish and Turkish are Asians. Moldova, Romania, Albania,Kossovo,Masadonia. All this are shitty countries and all are white.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2022
paris10:
Only broke, short-sighted, ignorant, and ill-exposed individuals would for a second think Western countries is any better than Nigeria.

I have lived in virtually most recognized western countries, integrated, got passports, & studied the system. I can categorically & boldly say Nigeria is a better country than any western country IF you have the money, connection, patience, entrepreneurship skills, & creativity.

The freedom from discrimination, bills, boredom, & loneliness is a plus on the Nigeria part.

Travel to get exposure & not to run away.

Loneliness is a big issue in the west.... and from that factor alone u can tell/see who has the better civilization- africa or Europe..... the communal and social culture of the Africans prove we are a more advanced civilization....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Leoleo1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
I think you should consider the population of these countries in relation to the GDP. How many of these countries are as populated as Naija. Naija isn't faring well compared with these ones.

BigDawsNet:
Countries with highest Gdp

Nigeria made no 30 on the list...

So I guess we are better Dan Countries above 30
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Morphinne: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:
[/s]

Arab Africans are.
Angola
Botswana
Lesotho
Malawi
Mozambique,
Namibia
South Africa
Swaziland
Yoruba
Zambia
and Zimbabwe

then

Fulani.

MODIFIED
Ghana
Eritrea
Togo
Burundi
Ethiopi
Kenya
Somalia
Benin Republic
Chad
Gabon

angryangryangry
Seriously ? cry cry
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Morphinne: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar
Are all hell on Earth even Cuba too

Lol, no, all those you mentioned are Asians and Arabs. Pls let’s always note this, Asians are not whites
Even people living in the southern parts of America are not whites but Latinos or Latin Americans/Caribbeans. Not every light-skinned person is white. The whites are the Europeans or simply put, Caucasians
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by DaInferno(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan
undecided you alright?!
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by blackboy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ukraine
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Originalsly: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
uniquetechng:

In France mothers are paid token for children upkeep till 18 years if you have two or more children, pregnant women are suported with €900 to help them with baby things and prepare for their new born, they have central water and sewage systems, organised and secured societies.

GDP per capita of both countries are far better than Nigeria, standard of living is high.

Last year former French President Nicolas Sarkozy was jailed over campaign funding, can that happen in Nigeria ? The money in question wasn't even up to what our ward councillors loot monthly .

My guy lives in Paris and I visit him once a while , Nigeria is not even better than ordinary Finland let alone Italy and France.

Its like saying Abuja and Lagos are better than Rome and Paris hahahaha , not even in a thousand years to come.

Do you know all the freeness in France.... and all the goodness you are talking about is mainly financed by money coming out of its former African colonies? Do you know it is the reason why their former colonies now independent cannot flourish? Do you know why so many Europeans are in Africa period?.... under the guise of fighting terrorism?... or peace keeping? ... do you really believe those countries are helping African countries?... or taking away from them? Stop drinking the cool aid freely fed to you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Stanleyq: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan
all these na white countries ba
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Originalsly:

Do you know all the freeness in France.... and all the goodness you are talking about is mainly financed by money coming out of its former African colonies? Do you know it is the reason why their former colonies now independent cannot flourish? Do you know why so many Europeans are in Africa period?.... under the guise of fighting terrorism?... or peace keeping? ... do you really believe those countries are helping African countries?... or taking away from them? Stop drinking the cool aid freely fed to you.

The independence gained by french colonies in 1960 was only nominal i.e. independence only on paper. france still enforces agreements signed in the colonial era with those countries and kills leaders who refuse to comply.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Ikpongiton: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
pansophist:

These are not white countries.

But even at that, except for Libya, the other countries are far better than Nigeria lol.
Nigeria is not better than Libya in anyway.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Originalsly:

China is doing business in Africa and is not a charitable organization; the government of China does not hide that it is looking for win win cooperation in Africa..... the difference between china and the west is the west used military force to invade in 1856 and again used military force in 1986 in chad/ sahel and again used military force in lybia in 2011.... how much military force has china used in africa?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by SeaTrade(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
sonofthunder:

Not just israel, most of the countries we are aheàd of via GDP are better than us and all the countries ahead of us via GDP are surely ahead of us.

We are the poverty capital of the world. We overtook India who have a population of about 4-5 times our own
If Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,where will you now out Burundi? undecided
Just dey talk wetin you no know with confidence.
And also know that all prosperity indices plaguing Nigeria today is the North and its large population of unproductive people.
Take that away and Nigeria index goes up instantly.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Cchuks27(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
lordally:

Bro for these things you just typed!!! You deserve to be Shot!

Na you thief or kidnapper go shoot you.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Cchuks27(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Nigeria is better than Poland, Estonia and Czech republic. I can bet my life that you have never entered a plane in your life before.

Please place the bet on your life and watch your soul leave your body immediately.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Cchuks27(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dondar:
[s][/s]what....all dis country beta pass Naija nah
Who are u deceiving

Nobody. Maybe I exaggerated it a bit but most of those countries, Nigeria is 100% better.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by sage(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol, no, all those you mentioned are Asians and Arabs. Pls let’s always note this, Asians are not whites
Even people living in the southern parts of America are not whites but Latinos or Latin Americans/Caribbeans. Not every light-skinned person is white. The whites are the Europeans or simply put, Caucasians

You don’t even know what “white” / “Caucasian” means and you are lecturing people about it. You also don’t know what Latino means either

Caucasian can include Latin Americans and even people in the Middle East and North Africa

Many Latinos are white like Argentina, Uruguay etc since it’s an ethno linguistic classification

There is no scientific description for Caucasian. It simply refers to people in Europe, Middle East, North Africa and migrant populations in North and South America
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by sage(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
musicwriter:

First of all, you need to understand that "white country" means Europe and their descendants in US, Canada, Australia, and maybe New Zealand.

Be advised that "white country" does not mean country of white skinned people. And if that's what you mean, then you're asking the wrong question.

Arabs are not white people, no matter how white they look.

Middle East people are not white people, no matter how white they look.

North Africans are not white people, no matter how white they look.

Etc

And who told you this? Or are you just assuming things?

Actually white has been a changing classification.

Even Jews like Netanyahu were not “white” in America for the longest time nor were Irish people. If a Nigerian refers to Netanyahu / Jews or people from Ireland as white when in America they were seen as not white in America would that be a correct description?

White in the sense Nigerians use it is a broad term just like people outside the continent use black in a very expansive way to refer to people who don’t even look like Nigerians in any way

There is really no “white” or “black” country anyways. Just vague descriptors
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by sonofthunder: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
SeaTrade:
If Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,where will you now out Burundi? undecided
Just dey talk wetin you no know with confidence.
And also know that all prosperity indices plaguing Nigeria today is the North and its large population of unproductive people.
Take that away and Nigeria index goes up instantly.

Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world, take it or leave.

Maybe Burundi has overtaken us now, I don't know for sure but yes, my point overall still stands. So many countries of the world, African countries inclusive, are better than Nigeria.

Don't confuse our potential and our brilliant minds or where we could have been with where we currently find ourselves as a nation.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Aaay: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
No country on earth
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Glocal1: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cambodia
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Dondar: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cchuks27:

Nobody. Maybe I exaggerated it a bit but most of those countries, Nigeria is 100% better.
Nothing like most they are all 100% beta than this shithole
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by uniquetechng: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Originalsly:

Re-read what you wrote up there and tell yourself if you made any sense, funny enough none of the Francophone countries have the mineral resources ot economy of Nigeria . What exactly is France milking from Benin, Togo, Mali , Guinea, Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire
China presently is digging more fortune in Africa than any other nation , but I dont expect you to know this.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Cchuks27(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dondar:

Nothing like most they are all 100% beta than this shithole

They are not sir. For sure, Nigeria is miles better than Bulgaria and Romania
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by SeaTrade(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
sonofthunder:

Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world, take it or leave.

Maybe Burundi has overtaken us now, I don't know for sure but yes, my point overall still stands. So many countries of the world, African countries inclusive, are better than Nigeria.

Don't confuse our potential and our brilliant minds or where we could have been with where we currently find ourselves as a nation.
Things aren't perfect here,but asides SA in sub saharan Africa,Nigeria remains the biggest and most prosperous place to be in.
No competition brother,forget.
This isn't cockiness,you can pick any one of your choice so I tell you how Nigeria is better than them.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by goldmatrix(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
thesicilian:
Somalia

..your believe is Somalia is in Europe
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by goldmatrix(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tomorrow you will say Buhari has lost memory..can you remember the update at all?

Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by musicwriter(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
sage:

And who told you this? Or are you just assuming things?

Actually white has been a changing classification.

Even Jews like Netanyahu were not “white” in America for the longest time nor were Irish people. If a Nigerian refers to Netanyahu / Jews or people from Ireland as white when in America they were seen as not white in America would that be a correct description?

White in the sense Nigerians use it is a broad term just like people outside the continent use black in a very expansive way to refer to people who don’t even look like Nigerians in any way

There is really no “white” or “black” country anyways. Just vague descriptors

I've learned enough to be able to separate between African conception and Western conception of facts.. The context for "white" in America is not necessarily the same context our ancestors used it.

The only people that our ancestors specifically called "white" were European slave traders and colonialists, not someone from any other part of the world. Of course, Irish people are white according to my African ancestors. I don't care about their classification by other continents.

Netanyahu is a Karzah Jew. He's of Turkish origin but they later migrated to Europe, so he could be called a white man too, as long as my ancestors conception is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by goldmatrix(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Even at war Ukraine is better than Nigeria 1000 times bro

Unzerious:
Ukraine grin
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Originalsly: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
uniquetechng:

Re-read what you wrote up there and tell yourself if you made any sense, funny enough none of the Francophone countries have the mineral resources ot economy of Nigeria . What exactly is France milking from Benin, Togo, Mali , Guinea, Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire
China presently is digging more fortune in Africa than any other nation , but I dont expect you to know this.

Do you know of the Colonial Pact signed by former French colonies in order to gain their Independence? Do you know to date.... they have to deposit 85% of their revenue in French bank?.... do you know that money is controlled by the French? ... and the total per year is around $500 Billion? Benin.... Togo... Mali.... Guinea ....Senegal .... Coite D'ivoire
all have to pay. .... but I don't expect you to know this.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Countries with highest Gdp

Nigeria made no 30 on the list...

So I guess we are better Dan Countries above 30
GDP per capita would be a better indicator of welfare of a country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) / How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.