Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,225 members, 7,919,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Register Your Business Name - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Register Your Business Name (238 Views)

REGISTER Your BUSINESS, CHURCH and COMPANY With EASE / Hello We Can Help You Register Your Business & Company Name - Contact Us Today / Register Your Company With Cac Via An Accredited Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Business Name by Uchejumbo19(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
A BUSINESS OWNER, AVOID THIS MISTAKE.

If I can share a mistake, most business owners make while running their businesses in the country, would you give me 5 minutes of your time? Remember you need to avoid it for your business to run smoothly.

However, if you plan to start a business soon, this article will be of help to prevent you from missing out on the benefits of a legally registered business.

Alot of entrepreneur forgo registering their business perhaps some are totally not aware of it while other might be waiting for their profits to become stable before registering. Ironically, it is hard to grow a business if you're operating illegally.

On the other hand, becoming a registered and recognized legitimately has many advantages which include it helps you avoid legal problems with the government and trust me when you get issues with the government, you will pay dearly.

Having your business/company registered with the autonomous body responsible to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria, corporate affairs commission makes you able to secure your reputation and build trust among your suppliers, customers and employees because in today's modern world, most customers especially corporate clients expect a serious and responsible business to be registered.

Infact, most companies won't want to transact with an unregistered business. In certain cases, it's against the law for regulatory and tax reasons, and that denys the open opportunities to do business transactions with large companies.

That's why I seriously advise all business owners to register their business and I tell you that you are doing your business a huge favor by hiring me to register that your business name.

CALL OR WHATSAPP @ 080-694-624-38 TODAY.

1 Share

Re: Register Your Business Name by Uchejumbo19(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING BUSINESS/FARM WITH CAC

1: With your registered business certificate, you can open a corporate account.

2: Customers are more likely to pay into a corporate account since they know their funds may be tracked.

3: With a registered firm, you can create a corporate account with any bank of your choice.

4: When your company is registered, you can apply for loans and grants.
Customers trust you when you register your business because they regard you as legitimate and trustworthy.

Let's help gain all these benefits today

Call||WhatsApp 080-6946-2438

1 Share

Re: Register Your Business Name by Uchejumbo19(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2022
We are still at your service

Have a lovely week

(1) (Reply)

Fischbein Bag Closer For Sale / Nanexcom / 3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalows Opposite Christopher University Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.