Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,990 members, 7,946,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Betking Defrauding Their Customers Without Explanations - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Betking Defrauding Their Customers Without Explanations (325 Views)

Betking Promises Weekly Commission To Interested Agents / Top 5 Good Prediction Site In 2019 You Can Use To Win Bet9ja,betking Etc. / Fully Equipped Betking Shop, 2 Tvs, 2 Laptop, 3.kva Generator, One Big Thermal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betking Defrauding Their Customers Without Explanations by Derizzyyouknow: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2022
On Sunday Union saint-Gilloise vs Beershcot was abandoned due to fans starting a riot around 85minutes. The game is supposed to be void like other betting platforms did but betking used this avenue to scam many Nigerians.. I was credited and betking debited me back claiming I lost the ticket. How is that possible when the game was void? This is betking stealing from their customers and I've mailed them, charted them up and call them but betking are not replying their charts or calls.

Re: Betking Defrauding Their Customers Without Explanations by chygozie11: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2022
This is day light robbery... I guess they would credit you back!
That's how sportybet did to me last month,one game was abandoned and it showed lost on Friday....only for them to credit me the winning on Monday.
So chill.

(1) (Reply)

... / God Of War Ragnarok: Thor Vs Kratos Boss Fight PS5 Gameplay / FIFA 23: QATAR 2022 MATCHES - Dec 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.