Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus (2347 Views)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Governorship aspirants of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the Riverine extraction Monday, in Port Harcourt entered into an agreement to give their unflinching support to any of them who would emerge as the party’s governorship candidate in the 2023 election.

At a ceremony during which 10 of them each declared their interest to fly the party’s flag as its governorship standard-bearer, they all agreed to line behind whoever eventually emerged victorious at the party’s primary later in the year.

They said their position was a product of consultations and interactions among governorship aspirants of the party even though unconfirmed rumour has it that the aspirants opted for the agreement after efforts to get them to support a single candidate amongst them to fly the party’s flag in 2023.

The information available to Nigerian Tribune has it that leader of the party in the state and Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is favourably disposed to a riverine governor.

The communiqué was signed by all the 10 candidates who have so far indicated their interest to replace Governor Wike at the Brick House.

IN CASE YOU MISSED THESE FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

‘Officials initially offered to help but when the number of able-bodied citizens at the centre increased, they left us unattended to’
Why Ogun Tops List Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Nigeria ― Governor Abiodun
Police, Amotekun after criminals on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Suspected cannibal pays N500,000 for boy’s human organs, says ‘that’s my favourite meal, especially the throat’
Court awards Nnamdi Kanu N1 billion over invasion of his home by military, asks FG to apologise
The signatories include Dr Sokonte Davies, Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside, Dr Dawari I. George, Architect Tonye Cole and Prince Tonye T.J.T. Princewill. Others are Engr. Biokpomabo Awara, Chief Francis Ebenezer Ada, Hon. Mina Tende, Hon. Ojukaye Flag Amachree and Hon. Ibinabo Michael West.

They all urged one another to go about their various consultations without abusing one another.

The progressive aspirants agreed that all aspirants should go about their consultations in a peaceful and civil manner, avoiding name-calling, insults and pulling down other aspirants to gain attention as well as agreeing to caution their supporters and social aides from attacking aspirants from opposing camps.

They agreed to work in unity and support whoever emerges at the party primaries either by way of consensus or election as exemplified by the party leadership at the just concluded National Convention.

“The Progressive Aspirants called on the party leadership to ensure a level playing field for all Aspirants during the primaries to give everyone a sense of belonging, fairness and equity.

“As a way of respecting the party supremacy, the aspirants resolved that immediately a candidate emerges, all aspirants will put self and ego aside and collapse their various campaign structures into the party structure to support the flag to win the 2023 elections for APC in Rivers State.

“The Progressive Aspirants Forum call on Rivers people and residents to get their PVCs ready to vote for all APC candidates at all levels to emerge victorious in the 2023 elections,” the communique read in part.

It added: “The Progressive Aspirants agreed to consult stakeholders, elder statesmen, opinion leaders and key politicians in the state to support power rotation to the Riverine-Ijaw come 2023 as a way of ensuring equity, justice and fairness in the distribution of political offices.

“The Progressive Aspirants also affirmed their unalloyed loyalty to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, and our leader, the Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and commend him for his courage to declare his interest to run for the office of President in the 2023 elections.

The Progressive Aspirants Forum also commend the state leadership of the party led by Chief Emeka Beke, for keeping the party in the state together and also leading delegates to a successful convention”.

The forum called on all genuine members of the APC in Rivers State to seek reconciliation, forgiveness, close ranks and work with the leadership of the party in the state to ensure the party wins the governorship seat and other legislative offices both at the state and national level come 2023.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/riverine-apc-governorship-aspirants-in-rivers-sign-pact-of-unity/

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Helinues
Chrixxx
Sonoyom

2 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Malory: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Failed political party that will soon go extinct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Failed political party that will soon go extinct

Apc is taking over rivers

4 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ojukaye flag amachree should fly apc flag
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Hector09(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Okrika man we never see that brick house..... Rivers are for the uplanders....

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hector09:

Rubbish..we shall see...cc ekinematics,kinematics, tutudesz,solotation,skengman,shegzy,bennycollins
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by tutudesz: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
garfield1:

Rubbish..we shall see...cc ekinematics,kinematics, tutudesz,solotation,skengman,shegzy,bennycollins
If APC present a riverine candidate cool PDP will find it hard to win O!
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Yes esp if wike goes ahead to present another ikwerre while gunning for asorock.I heard ejele will deputize omo agege
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Truthisunique2: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very good
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by tutudesz: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
garfield1:

Yes esp if wike goes ahead to present another ikwerre while gunning for asorock.I heard ejele will deputize omo agege
Wike is already working toward a Ikwerre candidate and this will bring PDP down.
Omo Agege and Victor Ochei is likely to happen, Ejele no wan leave PDP
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Wike is already working toward a Ikwerre candidate and this will bring PDP down.
Omo Agege and Victor Ochei is likely to happen, Ejele no wan leave PDP

I heard its between emeka woke and opara.ochei is weak,he has been contesting for several leggislaative posts and failed woefully.nwaoboshi will be better but I feel feel apc deputy will be from the south...ejele can at least win itsekiri votes and itsekiris tilt towards apc.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by tutudesz: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
garfield1:

I heard its between emeka woke and opara.ochei is weak,he has been contesting for several leggislaative posts and failed woefully.nwaoboshi will be better but I feel feel apc deputy will be from the south...ejele can at least win itsekiri votes and itsekiris tilt towards apc.
Nwaoboshi grin politically he is worthless, Ayiri will deliver 70% of Itsekiri votes
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Kinematics: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hector09:

Cap!
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Says a Deltan migrant who keep pocknosing into stuffs big enough for him to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Garfield aka Tonye stop giving daft analysis. The moment I saw this post, I knew Ogogoro highness was involved. Amaechi will be stupid to give that ticket to Amachree. Where him want get the votes from? I suppose the so-called gangs sponsored by INC think say Rivers na Bayelsa. Dakuku Peterside will win the APC ticket you can mark this post. Amaechi will be stupid to gift APC ticket to political journeymen relying on fishes and crabs from the sea for votes.

Mind you that Riverine (INC) agenda is dead on arrival. Anyone hanging on to such Ijaw agenda won't get a drop of votes from patriotic Rivers people and will have to go to Bayelsa to actualize such. Dakuku understand the psche of the ordinary Rivers man and will never associate himself with that satanic riverine agenda to win the election.

Dakuku knows where the votes are located and not in the Ogogoro enclave domicilled by Ijaw migrants from Delta and Bayelsa.

Until they disassociate themselves from INC Ijaw agenda, no Kalabari or Okrika man will become Governor in Rivers state. Na me talk am.

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by tutudesz: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eastlink:
Says a Deltan migrant who keep pocknosing into stuffs big enough for him to comprehend.
Eastlink abeg This na holy week O! I no wan make trouble
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Eastlink abeg This na holy week O! I no wan make trouble
Why you no focus on your state. Abi APC no get candidate there Bishopmagic?
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by tutudesz: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eastlink:
Why you no focus on your state. Abi APC no get candidate there Bishopmagic?
Guy u don start with this Bishopmagic again undecided this is my only account on Nairaland O!
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy u don start with this Bishopmagic again undecided this is my only account on Nairaland O!
For your mind! grin. I won't be surprised if Tonye too deny his Garfield account?
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Confirmedzombie: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
garfield1:
Ojukaye flag amachree should fly apc flag

I swear if he flysheet the flag he will defeat anybody wike anoint.

That guy na real bet
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

I swear if he flysheet the flag he will defeat anybody wike anoint.

That guy na real bet
Only Dakuku Peterside can defeat anyone Wike brings as dude knows where to appeal to for votes. Anything beyond this or any attempt to foist INC agenda in Rivers will end in tears to any so-called Riveriner. If fact, PDP might get protest vote to anyone Wike present to send a strong message to some people in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by tutudesz: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eastlink:
For your mind! grin. I won't be surprised if Tonye too deny him Garfield account?
Guy I thought we settled this matter undecided
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eastlink:
Garfield aka Tonye stop giving daft analysis. The moment I saw this post, I knew Ogogoro highness was involved. Amaechi will be stupid to give that ticket to Amachree. Where him want get the votes from? I suppose the so-called gangs sponsored by INC think say Rivers na Bayelsa. Dakuku Peterside will win the APC ticket you can mark this post. Amaechi will be stupid to gift APC ticket to political journeymen relying on fishes and crabs from the sea for votes.

Mind you that Riverine (INC) agenda is dead on arrival. Anyone hanging on to such Ijaw agenda won't get a drop of votes from patriotic Rivers people and will have to go to Bayelsa to actualize such. Dakuku understand the psche of the ordinary Rivers man and will never associate himself with that satanic riverine agenda to win the election.

Dakuku knows where the votes are located and not in the Ogogoro enclave domicilled by Ijaw migrants from Delta and Bayelsa.

Until they disassociate themselves from INC Ijaw agenda, no Kalabari or Okrika man will become Governor in Rivers state. Na me talk am.

Dakuku too is ijaw na

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
garfield1:

Dakuku too is ijaw na
Dakuku is proud Rivers man from Opobo. Nothing like Ijaw. Read his profile to get educated. If you can point where Dakuku called himself Ijaw in his interviews then I'll deactivate my account?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by DitariDisciple2: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eastlink:
Dakuku is proud Rivers man from Opobo. Nothing like Ijaw. Read his profile to get educated. If you can point where Dakuku called himself Ijaw in his interviews then I'll deactivate my account?

All his Children were given Ijaw names and not Igbo own.
He is a politician don't forget this.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Sonoyom(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Garfield1 they are not doing any concesus, they are all waiting for CRA to do his selection.

Goodluck to anyone of them.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by garfield1: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sonoyom:
Garfield1 they are not doing any concesus, they are all waiting for CRA to do his selection.

Goodluck to anyone of them.

And he will select one of them.is pdp not also waiting on wike
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Sonoyom(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
garfield1:

And he will select one of them.is pdp not also waiting on wike
It's an Ameachi vs Wike's battle.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Graysons: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eastlink:

The Kalabaris,Okrikans are ijaws who are very proud of their ijaw heritage and that's all that matters. They have tell you land grabbing 419, drug dealers, thieves, human traffickers, Otokotos, prostitutes, to your worthless, pathetic, useless faces that they are in no way related to your cursed tribe Igbo I wonder why you are breaking sweat on of their matter grin Your attempts to turn Port Harcourt into that abomination igbo city don back fire ntoor grin grin
Okrika, kalabari and co will remain ijaw till this world ends and there's nothing you, a bloody church rat,from a worthless and inconsequential tribe who don't even have a say in Nigeria politics can do about it.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by BlackSaints: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hector09:
And ikwerre man will never be president of Nigeria,as an Rivers man,I rather vote for Fulani herdsmen than to vote for dumb ikwerres man who always scream meka meka up and down as president of Nigeria.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by RobbStark(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Graysons:
The Kalabaris,Okrikans are ijaws who are very proud of their ijaw heritage and that's all that matters. They have tell you land grabbing 419, drug dealers, thieves, human traffickers, Otokotos, prostitutes, to your worthless, pathetic, useless faces that they are in no way related to your cursed tribe Igbo I wonder why you are breaking sweat on of their matter grin Your attempts to turn Port Harcourt into that abomination igbo city don back fire ntoor grin grin
Okrika, kalabari and co will remain ijaw till this world ends and there's nothing you, a bloody church rat,from a worthless and inconsequential tribe who don't even have a say in Nigeria politics can do about it.

Today these miscreants from the east are backing Dakuku like they don't know he is Ijaw too.
Na laff I dey laff them.
All APC aspirants are Ijaws.
Gov. Wike too will line up an Ijaw man just like APC.

Ijaws to the world.
Miscreants, face your East

2 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by SaintBishop: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eastlink:

Who be you? Common go sleep for gutter you son of a yam leg,hairy chest Igbo LovePeddler. You are not important in the society, your tribe Igbo is so useless in Nigeria that despite being a majority tribe in Nigeria, you are yet to taste the president seat of Nigeria 66years and counting,you are making your smelling mouth stupid. Okrika, kalabari Bonny and co will contest under the ijaw Subgroup and either one of them will be your governor, both Apc and PDP are giving their tickets to ijaw candidates. What do you have to say for yourself fake Jew grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Announces Date To Shut Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets Indefinitely / Wike Holds Tinubu Hands As He Step's From The Bus (video) / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.