Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,857 members, 7,918,804 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions (2656 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Jenniferchuma10: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
The pre-wedding photos of young Benin-based pastor identified on Facebook as Nathaniel D Caleb has gotten tongues wagging.

Pre-wedding photos of young couple stirs reactions
The man of God recently took to Facebook to announce his upcoming wedding ceremony while rolling out photos of himself with his prospective wife and their invitation card.Pastor ‘s pre-wedding photos stirs reactions
According to him, their union was ordained from the foundation of the celestial.

In his words:

“Stage 1. Introduction. Please Save The Date.
Brethren Good Morning And Good News
Just As God Planned It.
Love is the only genuine Principle from which a marriage with a difference can Spring -And the Heart of Love is Love from the Heart ♥️. It was ordained from the foundation of the Celestial. Celebrate With us and be celebrated in Jesus Name Amen.

However, while some congratulated the couple, others are of the view that they are still children.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/pre-wedding-photos-of-young-couple-stirs-reactions/

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Ladyjenn(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you are seeing this,please I'm asking for your assistance to support me with 10k.I'm in need.
If you can assist me please do so with any amount you can give,I pray you never find yourself in such situation like I'm now and God to always provide for you.
Thanks and Godbless you.
Jennifer Nduka
Wema Bank PLC

Please if you donate to quote me so that I can appreciate you,may you never lack.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Smellysperm and illicit come and see o.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Boogyman557: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Daniel7543: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe Weds pastor Righteousness2

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by illicit(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Juliet751:

sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Juliet751:
This could be us, but u say u dey find Dangote son grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
This could be us, but u say u dey find Dangote son grin
Lol.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Juliet751:
Lol.
Good afternoon rich girl smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
Good afternoon rich girl smiley
Hey!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
A) who are the parents of these yeye pikin?!
B) who are the deluded brainwashed donkeys who go listen to that child preach?!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by citywal(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by bigjackass: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
lol. those children are not even up to 18 yrs
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Obakoolex(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Not too young to love kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by BeingFrank001: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Early planting, hope they withstand the storms of marriage.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by eldervine: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
jisos. Orgasmgiver123 pls borrow me dat ur boot i want to kick someone. Damn nasty... Am out of here
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2022
eldervine:
jisos. Orgasmgiver123 pls borrow me dat ur boot i want to kick someone. Damn nasty... Am out of here
It’s all yours bruv
Make sure you aim for the balls

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2022
This internet is filled with nonsense.. children when never even mature enough to knack dey marry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... / I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition / Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.