Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" (266 Views)

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Here are my reasons , I wish all women become feminists

Re: As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" by Daniel7543: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
SIMP
Re: As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok!
Re: As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Daniel7543:
SIMP

Interesting Please explain ....
Re: As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" by HELLASJ(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pussy ass nigga
Re: As A Man , I Support "Feminism And Equality" by Kaymicheal852: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Here are my reasons , I wish all women become feminists
Feminists don't free you from everything,they held you accountable for every wrong thing in their life

They want you to be there slave and cuckold you ,unless you free yourself by just ignoring them

(1) (Reply)

Simple Inclined Men Perish!!! / Where's Deadrat? / Sonic The Hedgehog 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.