Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Happens If A Child Refuses To Lie To Cover Up For The Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens If A Child Refuses To Lie To Cover Up For The Parent? (437 Views)

One word for the parent of this kid {pic} / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If A Child Refuses To Lie To Cover Up For The Parent? by Ogamysamo: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
dear nairalanders if we should look back at childhood we'll discover that it is not easy to be obedient as a child.

your mother who told you never to lie, that good kids don't lie, will be thesame person who will say you should tell mama favor she went to market while she is in the kitchen.

now what if mama favor eventually come and the child obeyed the word of the mother and lie, is he or she still a good child?

what if she refuse to lie, does she become a disobedient child?
Re: What Happens If A Child Refuses To Lie To Cover Up For The Parent? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
CONFUSED PARENTS issue...

(1) (Reply)

Where Is That Angel Ooooo...where Is That God Sent!! / Body Temperature 37.4, Hbp 189/111 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.