Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,049 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Tm Lord's Ice Blocks - Call Us For Instant Delivery Of Ice Blocks - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tm Lord's Ice Blocks - Call Us For Instant Delivery Of Ice Blocks (881 Views)

She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo / ICE BLOCKS Solution For Events And Events Planners / 72Hours Branding n Delivery of your Wedding, Birthdays Souvenirs, T.shirt n Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tm Lord's Ice Blocks - Call Us For Instant Delivery Of Ice Blocks by SOMHG: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
For instant delivery of Superb and affordable Ice Blocks, contact Olu on 08187241005 or 08036744433.

We deliver within 12 hours
Re: Tm Lord's Ice Blocks - Call Us For Instant Delivery Of Ice Blocks by Holak: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
This is a good one. I would want to engage your services on a regular basis for efficient delivery of ice blocks. I will contact you on phone in a short while. Thanks.
Re: Tm Lord's Ice Blocks - Call Us For Instant Delivery Of Ice Blocks by SOMHG: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
Your Royal Majesty,

Thank you very much and we appreciate your interest.

We are customer centric in our service delivery. We treat our customers with all the royalty that they deserve.

It will be a great honour to receive your call and serve you.

(1) (Reply)

WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day / Happy Birthday To Me / How To Register For Project Fame Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.