Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. (1160 Views)

LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption / Updates From ASUU Congresses In Different Universities / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Darwine(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
Let us bring our ideas together, do not say if you are not sure, rather you suggest. Lets put down to the best of knowledge of different schools and the courses we believe or think they do best in it. Alot of people can still learn from there and make decisions too. Your suggestions are needed. To my best of knowledge, i think the following schools do best in the following fields, just suggesting.
UNIBEN & UI ( medicine and surg.)
UNN ( Mech eng. and Vet med)
FUTO (Petrochemical and most engineering courses)
UNILAG (Law)
ZARIA (Vet med)
UNIZIK (Dramatic art)
ANSU (Mgt. Courses).
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
It's a lie.Futa is noted for the best university 4 all engineering courses, Lautech for comp sci nd Unaab for all agricultural courses
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
Unilag- Swaggamology nd flex management
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Darwine(m): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2011
Neyoor:

It's a lie.Futa is noted for the best university 4 all engineering courses, Lautech for comp sci nd Unaab for all agricultural courses
Easy. I agree with you over Unaab but i do not agree with Futa cuz they are not best in the whole engineering fields.
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2011
Yes i concure bt they're noted 4 d best univ of technology nd dat's why i tink they should be d best in al engineering courses
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Darwine(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2011
Neyoor:

Yes i concure bt they're noted 4 d best univ of technology nd dat's why i tink they should be d best in al engineering courses
I hope you dont base your argument cuz of name cuz some schools dont actualy proof there names. Have you seen the performances of the students in/from the schools?
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2011
It's nt like dat,i'm nt talking bcoz of d name bt based on the latest ranking. F.u.t.a was rated above all oda schls of tech.
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2011
Moshood abiola polytechnic is said to be the in "mass communication" while olabisi onabanjo university parade one of the best medical students, de facto finito, objection overrule
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
Objection suspended. O.O.U r noted for dia ponographic nd sex film production nd mapoly 4 dia low standard of education.
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Darwine(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
Neyoor:

Objection suspended. O.O.U r noted for dia ponographic nd sex film production nd mapoly 4 dia low standard of education.
But frankly, i dont understand that school.
Re: Different Universities And Courses They Do Best. by Darwine(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Study In Germany Tuition Free. / Places In Lagos Where I Can Do My I.T. In Geology / I Want To Study Medicine Abroad With A Scholarship Or Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.