Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Obi Cubana At 47: Hon Chinedu Nwoye Celebrates The Anambra Born Entrepreneur - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana At 47: Hon Chinedu Nwoye Celebrates The Anambra Born Entrepreneur (333 Views)

Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana At 47: Hon Chinedu Nwoye Celebrates The Anambra Born Entrepreneur by Tkoy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Says, Okpataozuora is a role model to Anambra youths..

The State Chief of Protocol and Deputy Chief of Staff to the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Hon Chinedu Nwoye, Glamour has felicitated with his friend and a business mogul, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, Okpataozuora na Oba on his 47th birthday.

Hon Chinedu Nwoye in his goodwill message to the celebrant described him as a business giant who has established an empire across the globe and has succeeded in stamping his name on marble as a philanthropist who derives joy in helping others succeed.

He further went on to say that Chief Obinna Iyiegbu’s approach to business has redefined and exemplified him as a business merchant who shows the way and works the way.

Recall that Chief Obinna Iyiegbu is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Cubana Group, a business empire, and a conglomerate that has earned him the name “Obi Cubana”.

The State Chief of Protocol and Deputy Chief of Staff wishes Obi Cubana a very joyous 47th birthday celebration.

Source:
https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/04/12/obi-cubana-at-47-hon-chinedu-nwoye-glamour-celebrates-the-anambra-born-entrepreneur/

1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana At 47: Hon Chinedu Nwoye Celebrates The Anambra Born Entrepreneur by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana At 47: Hon Chinedu Nwoye Celebrates The Anambra Born Entrepreneur by remigiusizunna(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday to him.
I've never benefited from him but as long as people do, let his blessings keep flowing.
Re: Obi Cubana At 47: Hon Chinedu Nwoye Celebrates The Anambra Born Entrepreneur by qekng40(f): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
A giver per excellence!

I envy his giving spirit cool

(1) (Reply)

I Sincerely Appreciate All Those Who Took Out Time To Celebrate Me On My Birthda / Bbnaija Season 6 Reunion Date, Time, Channels On Dstv & Gotv Revealed (details) / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Returns To Instagram Amid Rumoured Mental Illn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.