Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,956 members, 7,883,347 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (82506 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Why I Don't Want To Marry- Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by ensamy(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

She is over 44.
The man should be over 50
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by marsup: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2022
So many envious, bitter souls on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Camelot65:
"Only a brave man can marry her". What's that supposed to mean? undecided

BRAVE MAN = REAL MAN.
THE ULTIMATE MEANING OF WHAT IT MEANS WILL BE REALIZED WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR "CAPSLOCKED REAL MAN" ON NAIRALAND.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2022
What a useless Post . I’m certain if I say this I will get banned but truth be told Many Nairaland Mods are Intellectually inept they regularly give priority to Dumb meaningless News or post. It’s sad

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Temptee101(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

47 actually, it seems too risky

Get out!

Always seeing the negative side of everything.

Being alive is a great risk too.

5 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by blue01(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2022
joe54:
Or a SIMP

And you made FTC ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by blazetour1: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2022
Congratulations to you Rita and Anosike. Best wishes to you on your union. You have had us glued to our televiision for so long, may the joy you bring overflow in your home aswell.

4 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by lexy2014: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

Fidelis anosike young? How? The guy is in his late 50s. He just has a boyish face. Heard he has even been married twice before. Do you no when he bought daily times that you are calling him young? Even the daily times hasn't functioned since he bought it. There's a lot of litigation and issues with it. So what did he publish in daily times? All this hype is unnecessary
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Michaelss(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Finally

Luck has shine upon her �
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by dettolgel: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

This is 2022 my advice to her is to fly abroad where she can find good hospital and competent doctors at least that will reduce her risk greatly.

If she stays in Nigeria the risk is way too high from careless of medical practitioners to lack of facilities. She is better off giving birth outside where she can be properly looked after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2022
How was she able to get pregnant at 47 baffles me undecided
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Moches: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
Over ripe apple or just simply rotten

Be kind. Kindness to people doesn't cost money. It's free.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!

Already pregnant, Bruh!
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by lexy2014: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Kizzygentle:
But for a truth I always imagine how this guys that marry this older ladies especially the public figures do this.. This celebrities at their prime are top oloshoes that's why they don't marry when they are suppose to.. I mean it's ridiculous how a vibrant and very successful oriented man like this will settle with such.. Well it's a good thing to settle regardless of whoever u settle with, who am I to say less.. I wish them the best in their marital union. May God bless us with our own ribs..

What makes u think the guy is younger than her?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by jrusky(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Let me not say what I'm seen.

Same thing I saw that I refused to congratulate Tonto and her Opigri guy then.

I like Rita but I'm seen scamming and turbulence loading.......I leave it here for now.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

One of finest statements about marriage I have ever read. I wish I understood the money part before I got married.

4 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Gaddafi1: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by alasane: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!

VirileNelly2420 are you listening ?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by faithfull18(f): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
See NL boys up there drinking panadol for another person's headache. I like that they keep getting disappointed. Your opinion is of no effect on other people's lives.

4 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by mastermaestro(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

So she shouldn’t conceive? Bitter pessimist!

5 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Asianjollof007: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Fresh, fair old and juicy pum-pum. Not bad, i want one too.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by MartinsD12(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

There is a man for every woman.
And believe or not, marriage has no time table.
It is not when you marry that matters, but if you will be happily married.
Everybody has their life to live , people should stop interfering into people's lives, if this Rita rushed to marry at 30 years and broke up people go still talk nonsense, some unreasonable fellow here are saying she is 47 years and pregnant how will she cope with pregnancy are you people God ? What matters now is she finally got married happily and even if she decides to stay single is that your business, Genevieve today is single and living her life , what makes it's if you about to make to decision to marry let it be one to guarantee you your happiness forget people putting pressure for people to get married

4 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by preshyusufu: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
for all of una wen dey fear for her age because she pregnant, na who appoint una as semi God?

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Bluffly: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Truth is they will still deal with themselves and decide to stay or pull out
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Godmademan(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40
Astronomical Scientifically. But God has done stranger things before
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by MadamOk(f): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Simple congratulations and prayer will go a long way

Than all this criticism

The pregnancy age does not matter
The marriageable age does not matter

What matter is her own happiness
It can only be God, what God can not do does not exist

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by prettyboi1(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Ohhh yuzedo!!!!! Like play like play someborri took your Rita away. How is your banana Iceland mansion? embarassed

LOL. You remember Yuzedo from some years back here on Nairaland. grin grin grin That guy could die for Rita Dominic. Lol. Another person don carry him wife now & the person sef dey carry her go banana Iceland. ��
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by alasane: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Igbofam:

I know Rita personally right down to her house in VGC before she relocated to Abuja to stay with her fiance.

She is a lovable, simple, mind your business kind of person. She didn't need a strong man to sweep her off her feet because this is not her first relationship.

I know all the guys she has dated. Just that none of them were serious enough to go all the way like this guy.

pls tell us how many she has dated so we can do a rough estimate of the GULF size

just minding my biz though

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Executive729: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

If he had nothing at stake in the marriage- nothing to loose
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by lomprico(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40

Be happy for her! Bad belle
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Bluffly: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2022
house10s2:
she don finally marry get belle.
now nah the age she wan born b d problem, I swear u blacks are cursed n pest
Obviously you are derranged to utter such, saying blacks. People in general all over the world can be unsettled with opinions including yourself.
Maybe if you went to school you would have read about the insatiable nature of humans. Humans not blacks and this was not propounded by a bkack man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.