Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,138 members, 7,890,842 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

5 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted TO Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted TO Older Women (329 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women / So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted TO Older Women by Tochukwuoparaa: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Older women are believed to be confident since they have gone through in their lives or their past relationships.

The majority of men trust them more since they will be secured and they will be loved in return.

In addition, most older women also love young men because they are energetic and they will be able to do chores for them after getting tired from their work.

Confidence leads to less stress and more joy.

1. Experience

An older woman is always dedicated to her own life since she knows how life gets tough when in a relationship with agemates.

Women who are over 50 years old have good experience and do not need much many to give them stress. They mostly have a crystallized sense of self-awareness. Also, men love them because this woman will teach them about life experiences that they have undergone and advise them. Due to this, a man gets encouraged and gives her love.

2. Independent

Most older women are independent and the majority of them stay single because they have invested or secured good jobs for their livelihood.

Older women aren't interested in games because they already know what they want in a relationship. A man's desire for both emotional and financial independence is a major enticement.

When a man gets attracted to a woman he knows well that the woman won't ask anything from him what she needs from him is company.
Read More
https://africamediang.com/5-reasons-why-men-are-attracted-to-older-women/

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted TO Older Women by Felimax(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
I am not. Nor vex.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted TO Older Women by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With / Nothing / How To Spot Mentally Unstable Spouse-to-be – Female Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.