Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) (55691 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by ema2020: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-in-law-poisons-her-sons-wife-balogun-yetunde-to-dath-in-kwara-photos/
women matters pass as men dey look am many of dem always fight dem self in spiritual world
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by buchai: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2022
It had not proving that that woman killed her son's wife, so ops desist from passing a wrong judgement on someone, you are just a friend and a course mate this is a social media not a law court.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by DKM123: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Have you ever smelt sniper in your life.
JUST A DROP of sniper in one corner of your room and you can't sleep in that room for 3days.

Yet, some unintelligent niccur tells you that it was poured into someone's food and the PERSON ATE THE FOOD to the extent of sharing it with her kids and YOU AS OLD AS YOU ARE, ACTUALLY BELIEVED it hook line and sinker.
Ordinary curry that is added to food will totally change the SMELL of the food yet you believe F*CUKING REPUGNANT SNIPER will not smell inside food as per maggi wey e be, okwaya?

I always say it, Nairalanders are not very bright and I confirm this assertion daily. I mean even my 6year old cousin will not believe someone can be poisoned with sniper. So if this obvious stupidity can be lied about, what else is this fake journalist lying about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Desusi: 4:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Did oyeronke oluwakemi confirme this story before coming up to tell us? Why did mother's in law poison her friend? How long did the feuds started? What efforts did her colleagues made to avert this sudden death? Kemi should expatiate more.The one thing l know is that,though hands joined with handle the wicked would not go unpunished.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Woemen.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Prince001(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Coregists:
Chai, evil mother-in-law

Just like that u arrived at d conclusion based on what d so called friend said, na wowwwww! This country have a long way to with these social media justice!!!!!!!
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmmm this na very strong thing but how can she be poisoned, doesn't sniper has
smell and taste?

Even if its used to cook, I will detect it from
the first spoon, which won't be enough to take life.

Lack of sensitivity, as for the mother in laws, I
don't know why, they still worry and cause havoc in marriages.

Please let these young ladies, enjoy their marriages!!

Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-in-law-poisons-her-sons-wife-balogun-yetunde-to-dath-in-kwara-photos/
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Originalsly: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2022
From the headline... one should expect garbage in the details. At times we hear only one side of the story ... and take it as half truth while we wait to hear the other side. This one has no side. The reporter is told a mother of two is dead ... she never got along with her mother in law.... and believed to be poisoned. Gossip period... but the reporter open his mouth wide and swallow everything ... vomits it here on NL ... and I can't believe soo many Nairalanders open their mouth wide and swallow this vomit. And we wonder why innocent people.get killed in jungle justice. We must learn to chew before swallowing.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by CSTRR: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by CSTRR: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Such a beautiful young woman cut down in the prime of life.

This world is wicked.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Xtian hoes and evil mother in-laws don't mix.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Benwallt(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mother in-law? I think I have heard it all.

What on earth will make a mother conceived such an evil thought against the son's wife and she still go ahead to carryout the evil plan.

So because the son married a woman probably the idiotic useless mother didn't like,so she think the best way to get rid of her is to poison her.

The only way Balogun can get justice is for the evil idiotic useless mother inlaw to drink poison and die.
No, she shouldn't be made to drink poison. She should be sat on a chair and made to watch her son drink the same poison. After her son died in her presence, she should be sent to jail.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111887984] shocked

Mother in-law? I think I have heard it all.

What on earth will make a mother conceived such an evil thought against the son's wife and she still go ahead to carryout the evil plan.

So because the son married a woman probably the idiotic useless mother didn't like,so she think the best way to get rid of her is to poison her.

The only way Balogun can get justice is for the evil idiotic useless mother inlaw to drink poison and die[/quote.

Before you start kicking and cursing like one the illiterate Nigerians you are, take your time to read through the news carefully to see if there's any conclusive report on the alleged poisoning.

One of the problems Nigeria has is people don't read and when they try reading, they find it difficult to understand.

As long as any sane and educated person is concerned, no conclusion can be drawn from the above write-up by attention-seeking bloggers.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by imagrg(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Trust nobody in this country oh!
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Kdon2: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2022
OVB123:
I have heard so many things about them, please tell me what you know about illori people?

Too plenty to talk o my brother!
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by OVB123: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kdon2:

Too plenty to talk o my brother!
Please share a little light on it because i have a girl friend who is from illori kwara state, i have been hearing the saying that "illori people are difficult and they don't marry outsiders? when they do, they make life difficult for the person."
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Kdon2: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
OVB123:
Please share a little light on it because i have a girl friend who is from illori kwara state, i have been hearing the saying that "illori people are difficult and they don't marry outsiders? when they do, they make life difficult for the person."

That's it
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:20am On Apr 21, 2022
habyceenia:
A friend, my gist partner. You will never be forgotten with ur smile, we spoke recently and I never knew you going so soon. May her soul rest in peace.

Just saw this news on her Facebook page this morning as I login to wish her happy birthday. Still in shock. Learnt she was a victim of domestic violence.

I served in Osogram in 2007/08. Yetty Damsel was my favorite and closest student. Our friendship blossomed even after Nysc. She even had to work her Nysc to Benin so we could be closer. Fortunately and Unfortunately, I left for Ibadan for my MA and She got married immediately after her service.

The worst part was, she cut contact with me after marriage saying, she told her husby about me and he says he doesn’t want me anywhere close to her or communicating with her. She wouldn’t even accept my offer to raise funds to support her business cos the husband insist she cut off with me completely...

I still can’t understand how the best of our ladies end up with beast and violent animals. She was the sweetest soul I ever met. Kind, generous and always smiling. Full of life and vibes. Continue to RIP Yetunde and May your killers never find peace....

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Abdulquadri01:
Well, this headline here is so misleading and far from the truth. Yetunde wasn't poisoned. She ended her own life herself. Her two daughters are hale and healthy.

I went thru your screenshot and I DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR STORY and I will tell you why.

Yetunde was my very close friend. Extremely close to the extent that, everyone in my house, and any lady that I have ever had anything to do with knows abat her. My mom actually wanted us to marry, but we reasoned, we were better off as best of friends, so I know this lady to a large extent.

Messages on her Facebook wall says there was a long history of domestic violence by the husband. She had moved out of the house only to return AFTER THE HUSBAND went to beg her. Prior to her death, she put a call through to a friend of hers, that she thinks she might have been poisoned. She complained of stomach pains after eating the food brought by her husband and prepared by the mother in law.

As for her being promiscuous and cheating on the husband, that is pure bullshit.

These signs of domestic violence were there from the beginning, just that, she was too blinded by love to see and listen to logic (a man that stopped her from communicating and contacting her old friends after marriage is a red flag any day, any time. It’s a sign of insecurity and lack of trust).

Yetunde STOPPED communicating with me after she met this guy and based on his INSTRUCTIONS (that tells you how open minded she was cos she told him about us and our friendship). When I learnt she had given birth, I made enquires, and reached out to her. I reached out to send her some funds to start up, or expand on her business but she refused. Her reason, her husband told her NOT to have anything to do with me or collect any gift from me.

Mind you, I live in Benin and she in ilorin. The last time we saw was in 2016 during her Nysc. Yet, she would stay true and obedient to her husband’s instructions even when there was no way he would have known I sent her money... and you suddenly turn around to accuse her of infidelity! May God have mercy on you
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by double77: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2022
where is the evidence that it is the mother inlaw that poison her?
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Gee64: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Evil doesn't pay....una hear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.