Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,456 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

Routerlogin.net : How Do I Connect My Netgear Genie To My Computer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Routerlogin.net : How Do I Connect My Netgear Genie To My Computer? (152 Views)

Do I Connect With Him On Social Media? / Netgear Router +1,8,55,634,5533 Netgear Router Technical Support Phone Number / Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Routerlogin.net : How Do I Connect My Netgear Genie To My Computer? by darrelwalker01: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
While uploading firmware into the Netgear router, a user has to make sure that he has downloaded the correct firmware for the device. Do not forget to unzip the downloaded firmware file before the upload process, you can extract it using the decompression softwares like WinZip and WinRAR. Users are also recommended to have a wired connection between the computer and a router while uploading the firmware. A wired connection will avoid sudden disconnection during the upload process. You can perform the firmware update either using a manual method or choosing an Automatic method using the routerlogin.net interface.

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Watching Montessori And Lagos Peoples Movies And Music / Pls In Need Of A Job / Citywal Was Ban This Is My Alternative Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.