Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,325 members, 7,978,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? (448 Views)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by essentialone(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
What is the most foolish or weirdest thing you have ever done because of Religion?
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
going to an exam hall with the holy Qur'an
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Oceanjagaban: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
One guy mix mud and water give me...I come drink am.the guy say make I drink am if I wan go heaven.i still dey find the guy till today.
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by essentialone(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
You no go see the guy. Him don go heaven

Oceanjagaban:
One guy mix mud and water give me...I come drink am.the guy say make I drink am if I wan go heaven.i still dey find the guy till today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Never apart trekking miles to assist the a pastor to pack to his new apartment when I was a kid
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Aboks(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
I go put off generator when service
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by mariovito(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Believing that a fictional Caucasian was gonna save my black ass.

When I became critical, I asked, save me from what exactly? Fire of hell?

If you ain't saving me from a world polarized in favour of the Caucasians, if you ain't doing anything to make my position as a black man better on earth, if a white saviour has nothing to say to his fellow white men on why they should stop pilfering from my continent (oh, he already endorsed their actions by his parable that he ended with ; the rich Will get richer while the poor gets poorer)
Then I don't need your saving because the only saving I need is from the same people with the same skin colour as him.

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Telling a group of worshippers in a church that Jesus is coming back. I still remember the weird look the group organiser gave me like are you joking or what. Now I understand why, after discovering that the 2nd coming is FAKE and was just a creation of the Roman empire.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by cornelboy(f): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Telling a group of worshippers in a church that Jesus is coming back. I still remember the look the group organiser gave me like are you joking or what. Now I understand why, after discovering that the 2nd coming is FAKE and was just a creation of the Roman empire.

Sorry o. Max didn't accept you challenge.
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Praying against a bag of trash on a roof with a group of fellow believers because we were told it was demonic. LoLz!
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

After getting an injection of truth they will start trailing Max for worthless arguments as if i must always attend to them! Matthew 15:1-2; Mark 9:14-16 grin

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Maybe Max is just taking a break for now. I'm still hoping he will respond to: https://www.nairaland.com/7075625/maxindhouse-come-defend-bible

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
mariovito:
Believing that a fictional Caucasian was gonna save my black ass.

When I became critical, I asked, save me from what exactly? Fire of hell?....

And who dies when you are not saved? Is it the Saviour?

This just proves that you carried your foolishness into religion.

If you were in those plateau villages that were attacked, you would not care if a green man had come with his armoured Carrier to rescue you.

And lo, we all saw you have run away from our other argument, as is your right to choose foolishness.
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Telling a group of worshippers in a church that Jesus is coming back. I still remember the look the group organiser gave me like are you joking or what. Now I understand why, after discovering that the 2nd coming is FAKE and was just a creation of the Roman empire.

This is definitely like going to the gathering of mad people that Buhari is coming! grin

What a magnificent foolishness indeed!
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
LordReed:
Praying against a bag of trash on a roof with a group of fellow believers because we were told it was demonic. LoLz!

Nna men, Satan Pastors full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is definitely like going to the gathering of mad people that Buhari is coming! grin

What a magnificent foolishness indeed!

It is the greatest FOOLISHNESS believing the resurrection and the 2nd coming that was created by the Roman Empire over 2000 years ago to control your mind grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by mariovito(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Ahn ahn, shuoooo!

You hound me reach here?

You can't have a decent argument without degenerating it to insults, reason I quit having the argument with you. And you're doing same thing here. I may have to block you.

Now you used a real analogy, the plateau villages, now that's a situation that needs a saviour, not your religion hogwash sinner/saviour tales.

And who dies when you're not saved?

So you mean to tell me that those who are saved by accepting your Jesus story do not die? heh?

Dtruthspeaker:

And who dies when you are not saved? Is it the Saviour?

This just proves that you carried your foolishness into religion.

If you were in those plateau villages that were attacked, you would not care if a green man had come with his armoured Carrier to rescue you.

And lo, we all saw you have run away from our other argument, as is your right to choose foolishness.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:

It is the greatest FOOOLISHNESS beleiving the ressurection and the 2nd coming that was created by the Roman Empire over 2000 years agogrin grin grin

It is an Eternal Fool who deceives himself and lies to himself, in spite of the fact of seeing the Warning in Mathew 24 and Revelations running all over the world, yet he says, their is no 2nd Coming;

Even the people who told you that there is no second coming are biting their fingers! grin

Yet the eternal fool, doth not hear more see. grin

Well, it is a natural right to choose foolishness!
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
mariovito:
Ahn ahn, shuoooo!

You hound me reach here?

You can't have a decent argument without degenerating it to insults, reason I quit having the argument with you. And you're doing same thing here. I may have to block you.

Don't mind this @Dtruthspeaker. His mind has been so damaged from the effect of believing a FAKE resurrection and waiting for a FAKE 2nd coming which were FAKE stories created over 2000 years ago and they are still controlling his mind today.

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

[s]It is an Eternal Fool who deceives himself and lies to himself[/s], in spite of the fact of seeing the Warning in Mathew 24 and Revelations running all over the world, yet he says, their is no 2nd Coming;

Even the people who told you that there is no second coming are biting their fingers! grin

[s]Yet the eternal fool, doth not hear more see.[/s] grin

Well, it is a natural right to choose foolishness!

Your mind has been so damaged beyond repair from the effect of believing a FAKE resurrection and waiting for a FAKE 2nd coming which were FAKE stories created over 2000 years ago and they are still controlling his mind today.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
mariovito:
Ahn ahn, shuoooo!

You hound me reach here?

You can't have a decent argument without degenerating it to insults,

Aha, I insult you?

Is the thread not about foolishness?

So I only observed that you being carry your foolishness come, and you carry am go! That one no be insult na!

mariovito:

Now you used a real analogy, the plateau villages, now that's a situation that needs a saviour, not your religion hogwash sinner/saviour tales.

And who dies when you're not saved?

So you mean to tell me that those who are saved by accepting your Jesus story do not die? heh?

If you have listened to what Jesus Said, you would have heard and seen that

1) "THOSE MAN CALLS DEAD, ARE NOT DEAD IN GOD'S EYES EXACTLY AS NO IPHONE CAN DIE STEVE JOB'S EYES, EVEN IF YOU SAY, 'THE PHONE DON DIE'

2) ALL THAT YOU CALL DEAD WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE, LIVE FOREVER IN ONE OF TWO PLACES
i. On a Shiny New Good Earth of Joy and pleasure or
ii. In the Lake of Fire of Pain and Hot Lamentation.

So, man is just dying, Only to live again, because His Creator, has willed it so.
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Your mind has been so damaged beyound repair from the effect of believing a FAKE resurrection and waiting for a FAKE 2nd coming which were FAKE stories created over 2000 years ago and they are still controlling his mind today.

Look at the complete avoidance of all the evils running around the World as Mathew and Revelation and co prophecies, yet you think your mind is working well? Ha.
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Workch: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Saying that I saw vision but I was just deluded cheesy
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Look at the complete avoidance of all the evils running around the World as Mathew and Revelation and co prophecies, [s]yet you think your mind is working well? Ha[/s].

It is your mind that is not working well by believing and accepting a FAKE resurrection and waiting for a FAKE 2nd coming, which were FAKE stories created over 2000 years ago by the Roman Empire to control your mind today, the same way you just believe you are a Nigerian without knowing that it was after your forefathers were conquered that Nigeria was created and you were made a Nigerian by the Europeans that conquered your forefathers.

There would have been no Nigeria today and you waiting for the FAKE 2 coming if your forefathers have pursued technology rather than their obsession with FAKE traditional religion like you are also obsessed with the stories of the FAKE resurrection and waiting for a FAKE 2nd coming that has now damaged your mind beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Maybe Max is just taking a break for now. I'm still hoping he will respond to: https://www.nairaland.com/7075625/maxindhouse-come-defend-bible

Go after others, Max is not the only man who speaks about Jesus or Bible on Nairaland! wink
Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin actually used to think there's an invisible man in the sky who gave a fvck about anyone lol
Figured men created gods and not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by wolesmile(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
No be me do this foolish thing. But it involved me.

E don tey small. I live around Ikotun, by the way. There is this church on the street I used to live then (just 2 blocks away.)
Me I like cats, especially those multicoloured ones. So I have like four (A mother cat and her 3 grown up babies.)
That particular evening (can't remember what day of the week it was again,) I think maybe a meeting or fellowship was going on in the church. Or perhaps a prayer meeting. One of my cats strayed into the church. What attracted my attention (cos I was relaxing outside) was the sudden outburst of prayer from the church. They were binding and casting... Calling on fire from heaven to come burn the daemon that came into their midst.
I saw some people looking towards the church kind of funny, so out of curiosity, me sef waka go there. Lo and behold, one of my cats was standing at the entrance to the church, and being very used to playing amongst people, was watching them with interest as they were pointing their Bible towards it and casting and binding.
I just smiled, walked to their entrance and picked up my cat. I said "Sorry. My cat."
Till date, I still remember the looks on their faces. Mumu plenty for this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2022
wolesmile:
No be me do this foolish thing. But it involved me.

E don tey small. I live around Ikotun, by the way. There is this church on the street I used to live then (just 2 blocks away.)
Me I like cats, especially those multicoloured ones. So I have like four (A mother cat and her 3 grown up babies.)
That particular evening (can't remember what day of the week it was again,) I think maybe a meeting or fellowship was going on in the church. Or perhaps a prayer meeting. One of my cats strayed into the church. What attracted my attention (cos I was relaxing outside) was the sudden outburst of prayer from the church. They were binding and casting... Calling on fire from heaven to come burn the daemon that came into their midst.
I saw some people looking towards the church kind of funny, so out of curiosity, me sef waka go there. Lo and behold, one of my cats was standing at the entrance to the church, and being very used to playing amongst people, was watching them with interest as they were pointing their Bible towards it and casting and binding.
I just smiled, walked to their entrance and picked up my cat. I said "Sorry. My cat."
Till date, I still remember the looks on their faces. Mumu plenty for this Nigeria.

LoLz! The witch don come carry him kaya. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion? by wolesmile(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! The witch don come carry hiym kaya. Bwahahahahaha!

Honestly, me and my folks still laugh over this till date...

(1) (Reply)

Abide In The Vine / "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba Based Prophet / Without JESUS, All Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.