Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,662 members, 7,918,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix (40903 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Rawhumper(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Serious?

They and South African girls who love sex pass?

quote author=Meteng post=111911664]Liberian girls love scx like craze. Dem almost kill me when I was there. Some times you go say you no want, dem go just UnCloth you, work on you, when the thing rise, dem go climb, siddon, ride and cum[/quote]
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mercychen:

Good afternoon.
How are you?
I'm fine Mma, I thank God
I really appreciate you for your help last time
It really went a long way, I don't know if u can lend me 2k, I'll pay back this weekend pls
I want to add up to what I have and get something important
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Sunnyski: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Bros you died for nothing. You died for a bitch!
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Chenille6279(f): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed "On her graduation day, she went to a club and slept with another man, while still being in a relationship with someone else".

See what infidelity has caused! But the young man should have controlled himself rather than killing someone/himself over a prostitute.

Which infidelity, na him wife.
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Good afternoon.
How are you?
Good day aunty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
WhrightJr:

Good day aunty

Good day dear. Hope you're good.

Please, I have some huge financial commitment right now. Sorry for any Inconviniences.

It is well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Good day dear. Hope you're good.

Please, I have some huge financial commitment right now. Sorry for any Inconviniences.

It is well with you.

Okay Mma
I understand with you very well
I pray you find unlimited favor in your endeavors
I'll try loan apps
I needed money for personal issues but it is well
Thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
WhrightJr:

Okay Mma
I understand with you very well
I pray you find unlimited favor in your endeavors
I'll try loan apps
I needed money for personal issues but it is well
Thank you very much

Amen. And you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Amen. And you too.
Okay Mma, pls stay blessed for you deserve to be blessed
I would be glad if u can lend me 1k
Please aunty incase u have any graphics design work, pls do well to patronage me
I'm a veteran graphics/NFT designer
I can handle all kinds of designs u want at a big discount
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by ogaAK(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
If you think Nigerians are immoral then go to Liberia.. that place a young girl of 7 years is highly deep in sexual activities, I have never seen something like that a country that sees s*x as normal way of life, a country as a female u never born before reaching 14 years you will never be consider as ful woman , a country you can do party with daughter and mama in front of papa and nothing will happen, I can go on and on.... the kind Bleep I collect from Liberia I have never collect such in Nigeria , if you are s*x freak migrate to Monrovia life there is very cheap and affordable , buy them drink and Bleep the living hell out of them...

Lastly Liberty their money make sense pass useless naira and dollar is just their second country an can be obtain easily unlike Nigeria

Bro, i heard this from a Liberian friend last year.
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
ogaAK:

Bro, i heard this from a Liberian friend last year.
the kind free knack I collect in that country , walihi when I came back to Nigeria I started seeing Nigerians as Angels... walihi we no dey corrupt here... if u go to red light one of the hubspot for s*x , u will collect s3x wotowoto without spending a dime.. even 7 yrs girl pussy go swallow ur dicck.... nah that place 11 yrs girl forced me into having sex with her, I was dating her 16yrs sister, I came to their house and I met her in the room I was very sick that day, I slept off in the cushion the girl unzipped my trouser brought out my Gbola and start sucking it , I was too weak to resist that temptation I ended up having s3x with a minor, even her sis when I told her she said I should forget its nothing that the little sister started fucking at the age of 7 years undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover / Kaduna Killings: Fulani Militia Suspects Arrested (Photos) / 2 Cameronian Boys Rape And Kill One-Year-Old Girl (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.