Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel (30699 Views)

Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept / Drinking Too Much Beer Causes Man Boobs / Rare Condition Causes Man To Hear England’s Anthem In His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by BRATISLAVA: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rayd502:

I practically run out of the room when I encounter those flying ones.

Lol

You're scared of them. You aren't alone.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by BurnaBaby(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
weird News coming from that Godforsaken country.
the other day was a spider found, laying eggs in a woman's ears
another was maggot on a man's gum.
Today it is a roach in someone ear again.

Whites are damn dirty undecided
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by janetakan(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Babe I like u ... Just ur name and your signature message is the reason

One wet kiss for you smiley
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Doubuzofficial: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Omo Na to sue them as he don do o.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by joeyswift(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
End time cockroach
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by suaveBrother(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Someone I know experienced this and it was very painful the way the reaction was...

Solution to this is to apply olive or groundnut oil to the ear to suffocate the insect...

This solution is instant
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
That explains buhari hearing probley angry
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Oyiboman69: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines while blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently

I must say I doubt the veracity and authenticity of this news

It is difficult for a cockroach to enter the ear...even insect will die right away if it finds its way into ear

This is to say this news is null and void
cockroach dey enter soak a way pit self no dey die na ear?...ear na self-contain with ac for am... grin
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by PalmsInTheSky: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines while blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently

It is difficult for a cockroach to enter the ear...even insect will die right away if it finds its way into ear

My sister had this issue last year. It is indeed unbelievable but real, we were all dumbfounded on the realization. It is no fiction, it does happen .
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
I hate this insect with passion.. And dem say some people dey chop this thing.. God u try ooo. Cos u create some spirit (alujonu) in human flesh too. All our Chinko brothers and sisters I hail una oo
Abeg not just some people ! But Chinese grin grin grin

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by ceeceeco: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Of all the insect in this world, this is my worst of all. This thing irritates the living hell out of me. Spits!
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by darams4all(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
One sharp way if making money in US is to use human rights to sue hotels, food cafeterias etc for negelgence of duty. For example, if you find bone in ur meat and it mistakenly enters your throat, owo de i.e. money don come. Just sue the cantee for damages
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Psychokinetic: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol

You're scared of them. You aren't alone.
But seriously tho, what is it about cockroaches that puts this fear in people? Almost like they have the ability to project fear. I wouldn’t even react to a moth the size of a cockroach.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by LordErrk: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

There are a number of cases like this in the hospital...
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by toprealman: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Cockroach wey be your co lodger for Nigerian hotels.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]
Oyibo cockroach get different vibe grin
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by toprealman: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Himtulie247:
Abeg not just some people ! But Chinese grin grin grin
The pics you uploaded does not show a single cockroach. In Benin, those things you posted are also eaten.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by emmyN(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I remember this night when I was stranded outside at past 11pm and had to look for the nearest guest house to lodge. Guess what welcomed me when I turned on the lights to my room? Only God knows how I slept peacefully that night cheesy
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Larrykaysail(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
illicit:
Some hotels have bed bugs
that one sure , when they want it cheap

1 Like

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Emdebby2: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
This one na village people.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Emdebby2: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
He should sue the hotel.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by We4all: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aside sniper and those ineffective insecticides in supermarkets, which chemical can completely eliminate cockroaches?
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Angrygoat: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
3 nights ago,I saw a big lizard with red and black tail,while closing my windows to turn on my ac around 9pm, lo and behold,I was high,I didn't have time to start chasing lizard,so I guessed it went to hide inside the dustbin,naso I carry dustbin nylon go dump for kitchen. When I woke up the following morning,around 8am,let me just tidy up the living room and my room,naso i spot the same lizard,skilfully placed himself horizontally a cross the ac stand. So all thru the 9hours wwy I sleep for parlour,ah pay the lizard sef see say my AC na baba. Himself sĺeepz,b4 i use tiles swepper knack him head, open door,b4 he wake up run enter Bush. What nonsense, common cockroach
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Sensiblerealist: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chai! You fall my hand oooo.
Do you how many species of cockroaches there are?
In fact, I've seen it happen a number of times to former work colleagues. I remember one went to the hospital for a kind of extraction process, another who is an Uganda guy simply poured a lot of water into his ear and turned it over.
Crazy stuff

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by BRATISLAVA: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

But seriously tho, what is it about cockroaches that puts this fear in people? Almost like they have the ability to project fear. I wouldn’t even react to a moth the size of a cockroach.

Because cockroaches act intelligent. Regular insects act dumb, but not cockroaches. I think we're scared of an insect that can put the moves on us and do it so fast. Lol.

Plus they have big hairy legs. And fly.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Bbbw: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
How
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is it a german cockroach?

I understand that german cockroach are the most stubborn cockroach.

And they are fond of reproducing in large number and be invading homes.

But their case can be handled by mixing baking soda and sugar and drop it in the house.

They eat the sugar coated baking soda and the cockroach just die.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Segetee007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
This has actually happened to me before. Medium sized cockroach flew into my ear. Had to be removed surgically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Double0h7(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
I had to ask Google if this was possible and it turns out it's common cry

I'm going to invest in ear plugs because my biggest fear is something entering my ears cry

This world is hard! cry
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Pootle: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
village people
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by habsydiamond(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
FAT lieeesssssssssssssss!!!!!! Something that smells like hell na dem wan dey chop Na lieeee
Google it or go YouTube u will know say something dey this world called 'nkan nbe'
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Samjay83: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
It happened to my younger brother many years back, that midnight we had to rush him to the hospital, thank God no damages was done to the ear.

1 Like

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by babaalagbo11(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
The wonder of herbs and TRADITIONAL medicine..do you know there's a way you can use same cockrach to treat hearing loss or impared and regain hearing Tradomedically? Ask your elders first before you come and form wokeness and educated on my comment.... health is wealth...take care of yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kolaqalagbo Bitters | Kolaq Bitters Sexual Wellness | Kolaq Alagbo Bitters / Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.