Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,211 members, 7,974,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

7 Signs That Indicate He’s Very Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs That Indicate He’s Very Jealous (259 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) / Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / ‘i’m Very Jealous If I See My Bestie Close To Anyone” – Princess Shyngle Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs That Indicate He’s Very Jealous by Chuks277: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
1. He doesn't like it when you do things without him.

When Jules is jealous, he always wants you to be together, and he doesn't like it when you do things on your own or with your girlfriends without him. That means outright betrayal to him because you get to have fun without him. He discovers that going out with friends without his boyfriend present is unusual. Furthermore, he is not afraid to criticize the couples who do so.

2. He calls you far too frequently.

Check the number of calls Darling makes per day to see if he is jealous. If he calls you too frequently, for whatever reason, know that he is jealous. This is especially true if he constantly asks you what you do and who you are with. You may believe he is constantly thinking about you, but deep down you will realize that this is his method of gaining control over you. You'll also notice an increase in the number of his calls, especially if you don't answer and he can't figure out where you are.

3. He enjoys emotional blackmail.

If you are considering making plans without your boyfriend and he tells you that he is sad, suddenly sick, or angry for some reason, he is extremely jealous. He emotionally blackmailed you and make you feel guilty. Ignoring it will only make it stronger. He will not hesitate to express his pain by going to the emergency room, intentionally not sleeping or eating.

Read more >>>https://africamediang.com/7-signs-that-indicate-hes-very-jealous/

(1) (Reply)

Rate The User Above You / Evil Man Killed His Daughter / How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.