Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President (408 Views)

Lavish Weddings: Why Christians Must Never Take Loans To Fund Them / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by CACNews: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Paul's admonition to the Roman church in Romans chapter 8 verse 28, was Pastor Samuel O. Oladele's words of encouragement to Christ Apostolic Church, Orekoya Region during his visit to one of the church properties in Agingi, Jos, on Saturday, 9 April, 2022.

The president in his response to the points highlighted as the challenges faced by the church in Agingi, said that challenges work together for the good of the church.

According to him, if God's word is taken to be true, Christians will not see anyone as their enemies.

"If we take it to be true, we do not see anyone as our enemies. Those islamists, bandits, terrorists, that burn down our places of worship, are not our enemies. If God had not allowed it, it would not have happened." He said.

The President therefore, admonished the church to imbibe the mentality of God.

"If we are Christians, we are to imbibe the very mentality of God. So that at least, when anything happens to us we don't look at anyone as our enemies. For we know that all things work together for those that love God." He said.

"I just want us to be kindhearted, not seeing anyone as our enemy. We know it is not palatable. It is a bad experience, but thank God. Jesus said, I will build my church and His promises are very much being fulfilled in our own days and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it." He added.

He stated further that the only way to fight the church is not to fight the church.

"If you want to fight the church successfully, do not fight it. But when you leave the church you don't fight them, then that church will die. When you fight the church, you will see how like the proverbial animal that when you kill it, it rises again". He explained.

In his words of encouragement,  Pastor Oladele emphasised the need for the church to keep rejoicing that they know the Lord adding that no matter the challenges, God's promises remain.

"Let us be glad and rejoice in the fact that we know Him. The Bible says that those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Challenges of life come and go, but the promise of God remains." He said.

He then assured the church that the complains and challenges presented will be taken back to the General Secretariat in Ibadan.

Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by dedonfranco(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Region
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by illicit(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man hasn't read the book of Maccabees obviously

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Redoil: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
contest with those who contest with me
fight against those who fight against me
destroy those who destroy me
take hold of shield and buckler
and say i am your deliverer
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by sirjustice1575(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Meaning, as a christian i should see Boko haram, bandits and terrorist as my best friends?. sad

Okay sir!,.. Boko haram is my best friend grin grin

I'm really missing my best friend bandits grin grin

Terrorsts disturbing Kaduna state please come let's go for vacation. I'm missing you guys. cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Draslo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
illicit:
This man hasn't read the book of Maccabees obviously
Broski! So many incomplete Christians out there. I'm Theist but the book of Maccabees is one of the most interesting books in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Dtruthspeaker: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
sirjustice1575:
Meaning, as a christian i should see Boko haram, bandits and terrorist as my best friends?. sad

Okay sir!,.. Boko haram is my best friend grin grin

I'm really missing my best friend bandits grin grin

Terrorsts disturbing Kaduna state please come let's go for vacation. I'm missing you guys. cheesy cheesy

Imagine! Satan prophets don plenty!
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Dtruthspeaker: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Draslo:

Broski! So many incomplete Christians out there. I'm Theist but the book of Maccabees is one of the most interesting books in the Bible

Maccabees, is an obvious Fake!

A proverbs/Ecclesiastics wannabe, WITH NO POWER!
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Draslo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Maccabees, is an obvious Fake!

A proverbs/Ecclesiastics wannabe, WITH NO POWER!
LMAO!!! wtf are you talking about? illicit abeg come see this wanabe pastor wey never read book reach half

Proverbs ke? Ecclesiastics ke? oga na internet you dey go read the book abeg
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Dtruthspeaker: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Draslo:

LMAO!!! wtf are you talking about? illicit abeg come see this wanabe pastor wey never read book reach half

Proverbs ke? Ecclesiastics ke? oga na internet you dey go read the book abeg

O, I mixed it up with una fake Proverbs Ecclesiastics copy called "wisdom".

Maccabo, is the one I called copy cat story bible. It is the Catholic rendition of jw's "My book of bible stories" and weak exactly as story books are.

Inspite of their attempt to attach to the Bible, none of those books key in.

Exactly as trying to put Honda parts in a Benz. E no go work.
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Draslo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

O, I mixed it up with una fake Proverbs Ecclesiastics copy called "wisdom".

Maccabo, is the one I called copy cat story bible. It is the Catholic rendition of jw's "My book of bible stories" and weak exactly as story books are.

Inspite of their attempt to attach to the Bible, none of those books key in.

Exactly as trying to put Honda parts in a Benz. E no go work.
Please dont quote me in your life again

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Draslo:

Please dont quote me in your life again

And you are going to klll me if I do.

"I'm ready to meet him
Is why I'm living it right
Black hate white
White hate black
It's right back
To the same fight
They got us suspecting a war
But the real war
is to follow the law
of the lord!" Dmx
Re: Christians Must Not See Bandits, Terrorists As Enemies, Says CAC President by duro4chang(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Boko Haram and bandits are your friends!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Akwa Ibom Firebrand Preacher, John Okoriko Kidnapped / His There Hausa Christian In Nigeria / Why Pastors Children Are The Most Terrible - Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.