Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,479 members, 7,917,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fiber One Broadband - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fiber One Broadband (925 Views)

Vodafone To Offer Ultra-fast Broadband To Millions / Swift 4GLTE Dual-band Broadband Modem / Satellite Connectivity Can Further Enable Nigeria’s Broadband Penetration Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiber One Broadband by Raww: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don’t know if it’s healthy to take this my Fiberone internet provider home for Ramadan eid. I don’t trust my brothers on it. Let me not wake up to my unlimited data plan getting exhausted ��.
Fiberone is that fast and my brothers are that competent to finish it �����.
Re: Fiber One Broadband by Mercyyyyyyy: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
If you are having issues with network and you work remotely I would recommend you use Fiberone internet. Since I have been using this network provider I have been enjoying unlimited access and fast downloads
Re: Fiber One Broadband by Deyolaa: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
With FiberOne internet I can use unlimited data and I’ll not have to worry about my data,the best I’ve used in a while.
Re: Fiber One Broadband by Parachoko: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Raww:
I don’t know if it’s healthy to take this my Fiberone internet provider home for Ramadan eid. I don’t trust my brothers on it. Let me not wake up to my unlimited data plan getting exhausted ��.
Fiberone is that fast and my brothers are that competent to finish it �����.
I thought Fiberone is unlimited sad
Re: Fiber One Broadband by Sesedeyyy: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dealing with fibre one has enlightened me that there are still amazing internet services in Nigeria.
I am honestly deeply impressed with their internet speed , customer relations and you even earned my trust more when I found
Out it’s unlimited data ……
This is legit one of the sweetest things I’ve experienced this year
Re: Fiber One Broadband by Rinsolaaa: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
One time during my internship, I used this FibreOne thingy and omoooo, asides the fact that the internet is fast, when an issue came up and we had to call the customer care their customer care representative was so niceeeeee dayum

(1) (Reply)

Ccna! See The Questions Before The Exam / Hp Hits Tablet Market With Touchpad / Iphone Kills Chinese Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.