Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,561 members, 7,965,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (4938 Views)

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ? by Suspect1: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gibberish.
Re: ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Yet another SIMPle matter..........

You all need to stop this madness of going around and calling everyone a simp. You read an NL post about alpha males and then suddenly thin you're one and superior to every other man? If anything, all this points to the insecurity breeding in you and every other person who go around calling their fellow people simps.

And on the topic:

Mr. OP, you have three problems here: You're dating a single mother who is older than you and into prostitution.

Dating a woman in one of those categories is always a cause for alarm, dating a woman who falls into all 3? You better run without looking back.
Re: ? by Hartugrin27(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Please mind my grammatical error I'm dating a single mother currently or she's the one dating me if I may put that way I'll be brief as possible
She's a mother of one ,she wooed me and our relationship has been going on for a year now ,she 7-8 years older than me and I'm in my very early twenty ,i decide to go into the relationship to see how it feels to date a single mother and have a more bragging right in my peers and to be honest about I really like her very much but the age difference ehhh no be here .
She's kind a compassionate doesn't bill me that much cause all things we do financially is ,I won't say equal but kinda I'm the one bringing more but I'm not offended by it because she brings food buy clothes and do all other things for me so I'll say the relationship is symbiotic. The down part to this is that she's will I say hook up kinda of person like in my front a car can pick her up and I'll be seeing her the next morning telling she went out it was no big deal blah blah I even have the password to her phone but I'm not into that like literally I can see men sending her dm and I won't even try to open it I'll just give her the phone that she has a message
I think I'm not fazed by her action or is it I don't feel jealous but I like her really much ,but maybe it because I don't see us in the long run having a future because I'm less bothered by what she do and how she act like she obeys my call and request ,I'm say she put me above her like the head not minding the age , sometimes my senior aunty be shouting on me and I'll be like I get your type wey banny for my mind, we been sexual couple of times and display affection in public and sometimes I do wonder if them marry wife for me wey I know no and she once told she wan carry my baby

Bruh, u don ment..
Re: ? by NoahHadNoArk: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Shoodboi:

You all need to stop this madness of going around and calling everyone a simp. You read an NL post about alpha males and then suddenly thin you're one and superior to every other man? If anything, all this points to the insecurity breeding in you and every other person who go around calling their fellow people simps.

[/s]

THE RED PILL IS GOLDEN

DEAL WITH IT
Re: ? by Medianna(f): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
toujurs:
Idumota, that is if you stay in lagos. It's God that will help us o. As it is now

Oh I don't base in Lagos
Thanks though
Re: ? by JaneYave(f): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Singing Kenny Rogers' Gambler's song
' You got to know when to hold on.. Know when to walk away... Know when to run'

1 Like

Re: ? by VandalSavage(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Please mind my grammatical error I'm dating a single mother currently or she's the one dating me if I may put that way I'll be brief as possible
She's a mother of one ,she wooed me and our relationship has been going on for a year now ,she 7-8 years older than me and I'm in my very early twenty ,i decide to go into the relationship to see how it feels to date a single mother and have a more bragging right in my peers and to be honest about I really like her very much but the age difference ehhh no be here .
She's kind a compassionate doesn't bill me that much cause all things we do financially is ,I won't say equal but kinda I'm the one bringing more but I'm not offended by it because she brings food buy clothes and do all other things for me so I'll say the relationship is symbiotic. The down part to this is that she's will I say hook up kinda of person like in my front a car can pick her up and I'll be seeing her the next morning telling she went out it was no big deal blah blah I even have the password to her phone but I'm not into that like literally I can see men sending her dm and I won't even try to open it I'll just give her the phone that she has a message
I think I'm not fazed by her action or is it I don't feel jealous but I like her really much ,but maybe it because I don't see us in the long run having a future because I'm less bothered by what she do and how she act like she obeys my call and request ,I'm say she put me above her like the head not minding the age , sometimes my senior aunty be shouting on me and I'll be like I get your type wey banny for my mind, we been sexual couple of times and display affection in public and sometimes I do wonder if them marry wife for me wey I know no and she once told she wan carry my baby
don't date single mother for the sake of your sanity

You have been warned

Re: ? by kushercain: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
JaneYave:
Singing Kenny Rogers' Gambler's song
' You got to know when to hold on.. Know when to walk away... Know when to run'
You never count your money, when you sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting..when the deal is done.
Rip Krog

1 Like

Re: ? by Oyiboman69: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na your time...fire down....
Re: ? by flokii: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
@OP Leave story, you're still like a child to her.. thank God you said it yourself that she is the one dating you.
Single mom wey don tear eye pass you, dey chop old men preek na who you dey worry ontop.
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobicove:

How did you even pass English Language in your WAEC exams?

Anyway, I don't think it's a crime to marry a single mother so long as she does not have too many baggages

E shock you abi nah C4 I carry
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
flokii:
@OP Leave story, you're still like a child to her.. thank God you said it yourself that she is the one dating you.
Single mom wey don tear eye pass you, dey chop old men preek na who you dey worry ontop.

Shebi guy she dey telli me say I be her baby boy

But I dey see am unclothed and clothed fro my presence steady
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Shoodboi:

And on the topic:

Mr. OP, you have three problems here: You're dating a single mother who is older than you and into prostitution.

Dating a woman in one of those categories is always a cause for alarm, dating a woman who falls into all 3? You better run without looking back.

Abeg help me tell them ooo everything nah simp simp simp as if say know be street Dem born us

Eheh me self dun run tey tey for my mind I just dey use one eye dey look am since nah she come toast and guy man gree

1 Like

Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
don't date single mother for the sake of your sanity

You have been warned

Normals bruh

But I like am like this date but never marry/wife them
Re: ? by flokii: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Shebi guy she dey telli me say I be her baby boy

But I dey see am unclothed and clothed fro my presence steady

You can't handle the mental tortue of dating single moms.. find your level fast. She'll tie you down and drain your life with sex to satisfy her own urge.

When she is done using you, she'll trash you and your life won't remain the same.
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
flokii:

You can't handle the mental tortue of dating single moms.. find your level fast. She'll tie you down and drain your life with sex to satisfy her own urge.

When she is done using you, she'll trash you and your life won't remain the same.

Nah true oil dey your head brother
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Shoodboi:

And on the topic:

Single mother

Older than me

Into runs
Omo ehh we tire me self ooo

1 Like

Re: ? by JaneYave(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
kushercain:

You never count your money, when you sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting..when the deal is done.
Rip Krog
correct vou
Re: ? by Rexymania(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
You for duh use broken na. Your pidgin better pase English. I hate English
Re: ? by gift2xl: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
All this APC candidate.
Re: ? by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Terrible English
Comprehended not!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room / How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? / I Hate Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.