Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,041 members, 7,919,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? (795 Views)

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by lavylilly: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
My guy found me in bed with another man, in the room. I expected him to shoot both of us right there but he didn't. He nicely asked my side guy to get dressed and leave. I was shaking to the toe at that moment. He told me to go take a shower.

I tried to apologise but he told me he didn't want to talk about it because there was nothing he can do to reverse what happened. That was the last time we spoke about it. Ever since that day he has been nice to me. He buys me flowers and take me out at least twice a week.

Just last week he took me shopping and spent =N=10,000. He's busy organising an Easter party. My guy is doing everything I want as from my man.

Here is my problem. What he saw last month is eating me everyday, especially since he doesn't want to talk about it. I'm even losing weight. I expected him to chase me away, punish me or call a family meeting to report me. He's doing the opposite. I feel like he's planning to do something bad to me.

Sometimes I open my eyes at night and find him looking at me. When I ask he says he's admiring my beauty and thanking God for blessing him with a flame of a woman. I'm thinking he's planning to do something to me when we are on alone this Easter.

Am I being unnecessarily paranoid?

Should I be worried?
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fake story

8 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by NoFucksToGive: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nairaland mods with their fake stories again

Una no dey tire ? This is why this site has been dropping in value !! do real content and stop all this

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by 4teenblaq: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lol, I don't know why the whole post is funny grin grin grin

The part where she said she caught her boyfriend staring at her in the night, telling her he admired her beauty, took me off my feet..

Nice one grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by lavylilly: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Fake story
This is not a dake story.
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Exkandayee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
lavylilly:
This is not a dake story.
Lolz is not a dake story but a fake huh
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Rosaline5000: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
4teenblaq:
Lol, I don't know why the whole post is funny grin grin grin

The part where she said she caught her boyfriend staring at her in the night, telling her he admired her beauty, took me off my feet..

Nice one grin
that one funny die
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Rosaline5000: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
End the relationship na
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Ocholu: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
I have read this story several times in the past.

OP just the re-thread am.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by lavylilly: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lolz is not a dake story but a fake huh
Thank you professor
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Neimar: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
So many lies today
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by Exkandayee(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
lavylilly:
Thank you professor
I'm not tryna correct you, I'm saying is a fake story

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by lavylilly: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Exkandayee:

I'm not tryna correct you, I'm saying is a fake story
Thanks
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by IyaTola: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
I would advise you to break up before he kills you in the middle of the night one day.

He is probably planning something bad, I don’t trust men.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ Women Don't Want To Be Respected... / A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With Girls. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.