Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69976 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary. Y

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s

A stingy President is what Nigeria needs right now, so far he is stingy to himself as well.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Iamnorth: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man right here has my vote! Obi is the man! Nigeria sai Obi! I won't vote for diapper wearing President or that man that is still serving as an accomplice to that clueless man!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by maestroferddi: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
don't b stupid, all these big men have houses in top choice areas in Nigeria n abroad.

Jettison that idea that a politician is holy,they all steal n they are all thieves, they ain't there cos of me n u but for their pocket.

I hate tinubu but it's annoying when someone is telling me tinubu stole n Peter obi didn't steal,that's just d concept of "our son is an angel but theirs is corrupt"....if u believe tinubu is a thief n Peter obi is an angel then u are one of Nigeria's problem.

I am Yoruba n i believe tinubu kolobi money but if u as igbo insist Peter obi didn't steal then tinubu will also become an angel
You are not criticizing constructively...

Peter Obi will fix Nigeria because he has an excellent track-record...

Grow up and leave tribalism for once so that you can start connecting objectively...
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xxx: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense so with all the money he has, he has only 3 properties in Nigeria?
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xxx: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
I am sure his co pdp sojourners Saraki, Bala Mohammed & Co are laughing @ the clown?

Wike probably looks @ him like thrash, when did Peter Obi join Pdp that he wants to be President via our great party?
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xvb: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Pdp will never give their presidential slot to an Igbo man, let alone someone like Peter Obi.

Nonsensical.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xs: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
All the money he siphoned from Fidelity Bank( The Igbo Bank) trading foreign exchange, he thinks he is deceiving everyone?

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xxx: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Weyrey dey disguise
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xs: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
So fckin what?
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xxx: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
he can only deceive fools like ipob.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 1867xvb: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
His daughter have no car but she has billions in her account. Obi you can only deceive fools.
You know how to handle security but 78 youths were killed and their bodies donated to fishes of ezu river and up till now no report,no arrest is made. Obi you can only deceive ipob fools.
Peter obi!Peter Obi!! Peter Obi!!! Listen to me
YOU CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

What does he need the millions of dollars stashed in offshore account for?
SELFISH AND STINGY EVEN TO HIMSELF!!

He doesn't live in Lagos when then should he acquire a house in Lagos just for the sake of it or is that how you overate Lagos.
Even dangote doesn't buy houses in every city in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ikinternational: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

I support Asiwaju Jagaban and he is the most castigated politician ever.

That you Obi supporters can’t take bit of antagonizing voice against him speaks volumes. Asiwaju ever since he left government have been castigated especially by his political enemies.

Check Nairaland, there is no day that passes that you won’t see a Tinubu thread opened and you’ll have his political enemies antagonizing him.

I have more info about Obi Pandora. I know he can’t be president but I just always use dragging him as a way to get back to those that think they have the monopoly of dragging other candidate.

It’s all cruise. Obi Pandora is just a guy that is going nowhere politically. Even you yourself know this and many of his other supporters.

What I would have loved is to showcase Obi Pandora actual verifiable achievement and compare it to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu verifiable achievements BUT since Obi Pandora supporters will shy away from that, we rather continue to castigate each other choice.

Thank you for finally admitting what I always suspected.

Na tit for tat dey motivate you
( n others)

This is why all your arguments seem preconceived. Before you enter thread you already know what you're going to say. lol

No wahala. It is well
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 12:57am On Apr 14, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.
Apc has never won Edo in a federal election,the last state election they lost to pdp
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.
say it again! Nigerians, if you miss this man , get ready to waste your existence with your certificate. If you like be senselessly shouting jagaban , osinbajo and atiku upandan . Una go dey stagnant for a long time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.
Tinubu has never won any federal election in Edo state. The last state election, he lost to pdp
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Mscheew. I take flights too, make me your new president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

To participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing
fought
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2022
It
Eriokanmi:
That's obi's life for you. He's been doing that long before now. We've entered same flight 2 times in the past from lagos to abuja together. I was planning to vote this man before Osinbajo declared intention to run. I'm confused right now who to vote undecided
Any of them that emerges as flagbearers
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by charlesditro: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie
joke apart, tribalism apart, politics and the presidential race apart. If you are an illiterate then I will understand and maybe I will not judge you too harshly, but if you are learned and still can't balance rationally what this country needs, sentiments apart. Then am sorry to say that you an apology for an unprecedented sexual intercourse.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 1:34am On Apr 14, 2022
HardMirror:
you are human, but I appreciate that you try to be honest. We may not agree on many things, but your honesty shines through. Wish more people argue their case like you here. Anyway, I just hope tinubu wont win. He is the strongest candidate, but he is also the worst. The promises he is making to the governors, senators and honorables for their support is at the expense of Nigeria. He is promising everyone will be settled when he is president, huge promises that is exciting these politicians and they dont care that it would be at the expense of the nation.
the strongest arguably, Atiku is a worthy contender anytime, Ameachi strongly is another. There has been some sort of campaign against his personality recently in a bid to demarket him.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 1:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
kia see smart heads here oh! I usually think Nigeria's are dumb but u exposed my ignorance, people need to understand this things ordinary state chairmanship in a particular state the contest is spending millions upon millions borrowed just to win chairmanship election, now when he arrives how then will he work knowing fully that it was his money that brought him into power
you are really ignorant, [b]Nigerians[/b]this is how it is spelt
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:36am On Apr 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys are twisting what Obi said and I dont know why. Obi said he has worn a particular wristwatch for 17 years, you people twisted it to mean he only has one watch

Peter Obi said he only owns one house in Nigeria, in Onitsha. You people twisted it to mean that he owns one house worldwide

Tell us what significance he had hoped to achieve with those stories?

What is the political relevance of wearing one wristwatch for years, and owning one house in Nigeria?

You people are just impossible with your watery defense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Soso990240:
u mentioned Others but you didn't Mention Biden. Did Joe Biden use money to win election? Did Obama use money to win election? Stop deceiving people. The black community made Obama popular without money, Biden capitalized on Trump's flaws to win election, same way majority of Northerners and Southwestern Nigeria voted massively for Buhari because of Jonathan flaws on insecurity.

Joe Biden crowdfunded. Same as Obama.

You need to spend to win elections anywhere in the world.

It doesn't have to come from your pocket, though.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:44am On Apr 14, 2022
sunsewa16:

A stingy President is what Nigeria needs right now, so far he is stingy to himself as well.

We need a spender, not a stingy man.

You don't grow a battered economy by saving. It is simple economics.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We need a spender, not a stingy man.

You don't grow a battered economy by saving. It is simple economics.

What Nigeria need now is not a spending manadate because we have nothing left to spend on,for you information his not stingy.

If you keep throwing out without substandard measure attach you will end up begging always. Enough is Enough! For once you guys should listen to us and see what we are seeing having someone like buhari again we kill this country patapa
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Joe Biden crowdfunded. Same as Obama.

You need to spend to win elections anywhere in the world.

It doesn't have to come from your pocket, though.
yes we need to spend madly like briber every inec staff while we can keep passing the message to our aunties,uncle's,cousin,brother's families ,communities etc till them,with little money rather than spend like tinubu buying everyone with lagos money
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:08am On Apr 14, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy

Not because of the election,he has been like this even before he became a politician.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie

Tinubu men always trying to look for holes. Again did he transform Anambra or was his leadership not exemplary?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:
I am wary of people who use these kinds of things as a show of moderation.

It is the same way Buhari was drinking milo and pure water. How does this affect governance or impact performance.

This same Obi has offshore business in a Pandora way, he never declared that business so he can show his minions that he is moderate until Pandora leak his ass.

This same man said he only have a house in Anambra and that why should he have houses abroad and bla bla bla. After people unraveled his house in London, he backtracked and started shalayeing.

This same man claimed he has one wristwatch and bla bla bla, only for us to know it’s all a lie.

So him taking normal plane ride doesn’t mean jack. Fayose too always take bikes instead, should we now say he’s suddenly a presidential material coz of that?

So it is Tinubu you fancy abi? Bros abeg stop trying to malign the man. you know in your heart that he is the right man for the job.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if Peter obi didn't steal then tinubu is holy too.

Let everyone b shielding their own thief, we all claim we want a better Nigeria but we still see our own as angel n see others as thief.

Let's all continue

Bros please Show us the proofs that he stole from Anambra's till

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.