Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,704 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) (508 Views)

Tinubu Represents All That's Wrong With Nigeria - Saraki Fires / Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. / See The Humility Disposition Of Bukola Saraki -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki said his mission is to save Nigeria if elected president in 2023

Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okay
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mtcheew, bloody liars.
Thunder f¢$ya them,all of Dem are only after their selfish interest.
Give them 6 month once they grab power dey don forget the citizens.
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by God1000(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Saraki, Nigerians are tired of being lied to by politicians
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by alsudan: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
You couldn’t save Societe Generale Bank, neither could you save your Senatorial career in Kwara, but you want to save Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lol. We dint need you Saraki. You are lucky Nigeria isn't a country that prosecute politicians holistically. You ll be in detention by now.
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by SmartProf(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
alsudan:
You couldn’t save Societe Generale Bank, neither could you save your Senatorial career in Kwara, but you want to save Nigeria.

He has become safety pin... desperation always makes them sound stupid.
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by chatinent: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
You can comfortably interchange campaign promises for lies in any dictionary. It's allowed.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by helinues: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin

Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
To save Nigeria or to save more money for urself?

Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by 1867se: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin
[/s]
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Saraki should take several seats! He was part of those who foisted this misfortune upon us.
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by KingKO22: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
grin its done on Saraki now.

He thinks the Ndi cannibals that cheered/galvanized him during the 7th Senate as a saboteur to Buhari administrator would be there by him when he needs them grin

Ndi rising Mpurumirimiri are hypocrits who only support you when you are enemy to their enemy but once you are no longer useful to them then you are OYO.

#Otoge has ruined your political career in Yoruba land and the Igbos who pretended to loves you are now your enemy because they see you as a saboteur to Pandora Obituary dead on arrival quest for presidency
Re: I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) by Bounceboune7: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2022
He should first tell us how he saved societe generale bank

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS> Prince Tonye Princewill Escapes Assassination Attempt As Gunmen A / Any Youth Without N50million Should NOT Run For NIGERIA Presidency-apc Leader / This Is The Best That I Have Read So Far In Argument Against 'one Nigeria'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.