Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,794 members, 7,930,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre (14755 Views)

Just In: Gas Explosion Rocks National Arts Theater In Lagos / Gbajabiamila: No Budgetary Provision For The Renovation Chief Of Staff's House / Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre by leokid866: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:

100 million dollars is almost 6 percent of 1 trillion and you say it's nothing? Some of you have clearly never owned a business before
lol......6 percent out of 100 in one year spread amongst several banks is not bad, also keep in mind the payments won't be made at once.....it will be pushed out in trenches depending on how far the work has gone.....and the rehabilitation of that place would take more than 12 months so the banks would be alright...... perhaps you should take your own advice and learn how business especially finance in business is done.......Bless.
Re: Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre by SarkinYarki: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
leokid866:
lol......6 percent out of 100 in one year spread amongst several banks is not bad, also keep in mind the payments won't be made at once.....it will be pushed out in trenches depending on how far the work has gone.....and the rehabilitation of that place would take more than 12 months so the banks would be alright...... perhaps you should take your own advice and learn how business especially finance in business is done.......Bless.

I am a trained finance person myself so I understand what I am saying ..The is coerced spending at at time when all banks are cutting cost seriously because of poor economic outlook and besides the entire 100 million dollars will be stolen as usual and not even a coat of paint will be put of the theatre by this time next year and I will be here to remind you..is it not Nigeria again?
Re: Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre by leokid866: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am a trained finance person myself so I understand what I am saying ..The is coerced spending at at time when all banks are cutting cost seriously because of poor economic outlook and besides the entire 100 million dollars will be stolen as usual and not even a coat of paint will be put of the theatre by this time next year and I will be here to remind you..is it not Nigeria again?
lol stop lying to yourself, just because you're bitter doesn't mean you should just go about ranting....the banks are fully funding this project so where or who are they going to steal the money from? Also the bankers hired a private contractor who has been working since last year and I can tell you serious work is going on not just at the national theater building but also the environment around it because I was there on tuesday. I can understand your distrust of the government, but the national theatre and the fallow lands around it was handed over to the bankers committee for development meaning everything going on there is now in private hands, they are not going to mess up such an opportunity so calm down.
Re: Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre by KingDamzzy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Great development. We need to streghten our performaning acts sector to the great heights it used to be back in the days.

Meanwhile the National Theatre is one of the best structures in the world. It has a capacity for a 5,000-seater Main Hall with a collapsible stage, and two cinema halls, all of which are equipped with facilities for simultaneous translation of 8 languages; among others.

It can confidently rival any modern day theatre in the world. Shout out to Yakubu Gowon for the edifice.
Re: Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre by KingDamzzy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
leokid866:
lol stop lying to yourself, just because you're bitter doesn't mean you should just go about ranting....the banks are fully funding this project so where or who are they going to steal the money from? Also the bankers hired a private contractor who has been working since last year and I can tell you serious work is going on not just at the national theater building but also the environment around it because I was there on tuesday. I can understand your distrust of the government, but the national theatre and the fallow lands around it was handed over to the bankers committee for development meaning everything going on there is now in private hands, they are not going to mess up such an opportunity so calm down.

Oga leave him alone. We know their type.

They are always against anything positive in this country. Once they see a Ray of positivity, they start to cast doubts and pessimism.

They are ingrained with negativity and its sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / An Evening At The TBS BRT Terminus - A Review / Judgment Is Unconstitutional, Premeditated, Says Onnoghen’s Lawyer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.