Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... (705 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Truvelisback(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Good day, fellas. Ladies, If he is not spending on u, that means he is saving money to marry u. So, be patient, men are good people.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 14, 2022
This your own ideology ehnn,you sure say Dem go agree with you so? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Truvelisback(m): 4:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:
This your own ideology ehnn,you sure say Dem go agree with you so? grin
If dem no green, dem go yellow. Na who get time to dey spend money lavishly for this Buhari govt?
Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Harkyn92(m): 5:10am On Apr 14, 2022
This is really my situation right now. Even though I still try to spend little on her. The reality remains that if I live the kind of life she wants me to live then i may never get married to her because I'm not on the high side financially
Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Ladies, If he is not spending on u, that means he is saving money to marry u simply believes you dont deserve it. So, be patient, men are good people.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by falcon01: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Most Women are not worth spending for. If you get 1 wey get sense you are lucky but most are not worth enough for you to even open mouth and talk to them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by paulolee(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2022
nice reasoning...spending on daily u because u be fuel for gen??
Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by headbasher96(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2022
This girls now once u approach them and u exchange contacts give her 6hours she must cry hungry come meet u i no just i no just understand again i meet one for my school group we familiarize in 30minutes after we chat for an hour i hear say let go to chicken republic so that we will sit and talk i told her i was busy she said so u think say i want bill u i said no its not like that.

Then she said she is feeling dizzy that she is very hungry i was like babe na today i start know u and why u just the turn me off na.

What is happening now is very scaring all this girls just want money
Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Candidlady: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Joke of the year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Truvelisback(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Joke of the year cheesy cheesy cheesy
A true Life Joke.
Re: Ladies, If He Is Not Spending On U..... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Show Off Their Yansh On a Viral Tiktok Challenge / Luck Shines On Ladies FĂ­ghting Over Aguba: OPMFounder Transfers Promises To Them / Man Caught His Wife Red-handed With Another Man In His House...see What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.