Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? (5284 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why do Nigerian men get angry when a woman/lady touches their head?

Why do they get angry?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Must u Use Ugly? angry. . . Pride is one thing!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^
rofl
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
Well, cos most of them like being in control? And doing that usually denotes the opposite.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wish I knew.

Next time I'll just blow it off. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Cuteobi(f): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
mama-gee:

Why do Nigerian men get angry when a woman/lady touches their head?

Why do they get angry?

My boyfriend broke up with me all because i toucheddd his head. sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^Take heart!!! sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by kayjasper(f): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
well, its simple,very disrespectful.
A lot of we guys see it as not being in control, and it makes a guy feel stupid.
Been hit once by a lady friend in public, i realy screamed on her, felt bad afterwards cos she cried.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
You dont know the difference between touch and hit?

abeg the ones that get angry are obanjes cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by lepasharon(f): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
touch as in rub deir head or tap it? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by frank317: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
girls who unecessarily touch their man's head are disrespectful and lack home training.

the fact is that most girls date their elders and vice vesa, men think its disrespectful for a junior (weather male or female) to touch their head. isnt it worse when a woman u truely love disrespectful?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by tpia5: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2011
if the head is ugly why are you touching it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2011
lepasharon:

touch as in rub deir head or tap it? grin
Placing your hands on it. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by 190: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2011
^Rubs groundnut oil on my hands and touches mama-gee's nyash with it angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2011
Touch their head or give them head?

Which one
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Tosinville(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2011
Mama-gee, i guess your boyfriend's head must be ugly cos i see no reason 4 u to generalize, my head is cute ful of sporting waves & i don't have a problem with it if my girlfriend feels like touching it sometimes.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by MsPotato(f): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2011
LMAO! at topic! grin grin grin

But Mr T dont get angry when I touch his head now wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by tpia5: 3:35am On Jul 07, 2011
my head is cute ful of sporting waves

jerri curl?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by pleep(m): 3:40am On Jul 07, 2011
Didn't someone here say it was disrespectful to touch your elders head?   It's one of those African rules. I guess.
People used to always  touch my hair when I was a kid because it felt wierd lol. I didn't mind back then, But it's kinda demeaning when it's someone your own age. I dunno.

Unless it's a girl  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by pleep(m): 3:44am On Jul 07, 2011
jerri curl
haha you don't need a Jerry curl to get waves.

Never understand why ppl like waves tho.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by african1(f): 3:52am On Jul 07, 2011
frank3.16:

girls who unecessarily touch their man's head are disrespectful and lack home training.

the fact is that most girls date their elders and vice vesa, men think its disrespectful for a junior (weather male or female) to touch their head. isnt it worse when a woman u truely love disrespectful?

What do mean unecessarily? I mean I don't think any girl would want to touch your head just to annoy you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:05am On Jul 07, 2011
elder? wetin be elder?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 07, 2011
. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Tosinville(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2011
Tpiah

jerri curl ke? mine is natural & i don't need to apply anything o!

Ms.potato

Who's Mr T? is that your boyfriend?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by MsPotato(f): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2011
Tosinville:

Ms.potato

Who's Mr T? is that your boyfriend?

yes he is kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Tosinville(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2011
^^that whats up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by MsPotato(f): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Goldieluks: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2011
@OP, i think it is the norms and tradition,that a woman is not suppose to touch a man's head.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Tosinville(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2011
Man, i still don't get what you mean by touching a man's head cos it depend on the way you touch it, if it is tapping then thats disrespectful but if its just a slight touching or caressing with the tips of her fingers to feel the waves then thats different.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by blank(f): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
Touching a man's head is disrespectful. You have to kill a chicken or goat (i don't remember) to ask for forgiveness.
Children of nowadays have no respect.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by Sijo01(f): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
Lol @ Topic.

how i which dey can give a concret reason 4it, instead u hear dem saying, no no no stop it, women dont touch my head. like say their head na shrine.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
Tosinville:

Man, i still don't get what you mean by touching a man's head cos it depend on the way you touch it, if it is tapping then thats disrespectful but if its just a slight touching or caressing with the tips of her fingers to feel the waves then thats different.

what's with you and waves?

and what's with all this yarning about disrespect? if you're both the same age, what's the problem and obviously no one s tryking to defend tapping a person's head

what kind households are you creatures from sef? Whenevr I see my dad, I rub his head and make a wish like a genie grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] / Will You Marry A Famous Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.