Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,797 members, 7,935,402 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (32632 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Kingpin1000: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
That gender
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by densiks: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Too bad

Most folks especially the females on social media are only obsessed with clout chasing,followers and likes and they go to the extent of accusing innocent people or setting up scenarios that could destroy other people's reputation for life to achieve this crazy aim.

Reason why I'm never comfortable with anyone with a social media obsession for any reason.

Social disorder everywhere. Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by aghoghochuks: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Stupid idiot
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Candidlady: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Are people this crazy or what
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Anisilas: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
I wish her what she wishes herself.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by tamdun: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Pass the fuckin bill to regulate social media

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Johel(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Nawa o. What kind of clout chasing is this?

Anyway, the police should do their job. Clout or not, someone must pay.

https://twitter.com/_misteriouss/status/1514501884060610560?s=09

Her brother reacts

https://twitter.com/TBBnation/status/1514520512650784775?s=09

She will get what she asked for sooner or later...RIP in advance.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Proudlyomonna: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Useless girl undecided
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Asianjollof007: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Her problem.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Tetrahedron(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Result of over population!
undecided
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by playapayaski: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Just imagine
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by BleedTears: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Nawa o. What kind of clout chasing is this?

Anyway, the police should do their job. Clout or not, someone must pay.

https://twitter.com/_misteriouss/status/1514501884060610560?s=09

Her brother reacts

https://twitter.com/TBBnation/status/1514520512650784775?s=09
Small little girl with all those things she is carrying
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Candidlady: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Penguin2:
This is why I will never join the bandwagon of fool who go hysterical whenever they here a lady claim she was raped.

Experience with that gender has taught me that if you agreed at a sum with them and they start demanding you add more money and you refuse, the next thing would be to shout rape.

If you are their boyfriend and suddenly they suspect your attention to them is waning, the next thing would be to start thinking of how to get you in a situation where they can claim you raped them.

Some of them take months to draw up plans on how to pin rape on a guy.

And when they succeed, you’d here idiots shouting “castrate the rapist” without probing for the truth.

Apologies to genuine rape victims but [s]70 percent of rape incidents these days are scripted to rope in the suspect/target. [/s]

70% lipsrsealed fear God na undecided
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by chatinent: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2022
She's very mad.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Akanoaaa(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Stupid girl
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by MadamVanessa(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Are people this crazy or what

shocked

You see why When Saphiere dig out rape case to post here, I don't take it serious. Our gender do things that surprises me.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Miracle2022: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Abeg leave am jor. If you carry am go jail, wetin dat one go do for una.
it help stop people like you that may want to try it in the future. Or you think the Nigerian police don't have anything to do abi.

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by shogsman(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Ok,can she be jailed now please
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by desas: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Hnnnm
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by LordIsaac(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2022
That's why women are seen as children in adult bodies who must not be taken seriously.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by GloriousGbola: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2022
stupid dumb b***h

these are the twats who enable rape apologists.

because unfortunately, we have all seen incidences like this

back when i was in uni, this fellow dumped his girlfriend in a truly disgusting, humiliating manner. really bad
all for cruise & clout
the girls revenge - she got a doctor's report claiming the guy raped her.
the dude had to beg and beg and beg.

even in obodo oyibo, esp uk, chicks wake up with regret after a drunken one night stand and next thing is to slam the fellow with a rape charge.

angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by ayshacom: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2022
In this insecured time this is very serious. She is stupid. Clout chasing abi cloud ni my foot!
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Shadysen: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2022
All this twenty years old girls ehn....they really lack sense all of them.

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by LogicBomb8: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2022
tydi:
grin
Las las all of us go normal for this country
Normal? 2 late
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2022
delpee:
If so, she should be tried and dealt with according to the law. So annoying!
Which law says you shouls try and deal with entertainers?
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2022
shogsman:
Ok,can she be jailed now please
What's her crime?
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
When Mr. President banned this same Twitter y'all was wailing that it was for selfish reason

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
WE KNOW THESE GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ATTENTION SINCE THIRSTY MEN ARE ALWAYS SHAMELESSLY LICKING THE SOLES OF THEIR FEET. BUT IF AN EXAMPLE ISN'T SET WITH THIS GIRL, FALSE ALARMS WON'T STOP AND THE REAL VICTIMS MAY HAVE TO SUFFER ALONE WHEN LESS PEOPLE START TREATING SUCH NOTIFICATIONS WITHOUT URGENCY.

ONCE AGAIN, REMEMBER THIS GIRL AND OTHER GIRLS LIKE HER THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE OUT TO NAIL A POSSIBLY INNOCENT MAN FOR A GIRL'S FOOLISHNESS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2022
I have this ominous feeling that this will happen to her soon
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by CAPSLOCKED: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You see why When Saphiere dig out rape case to post here, I don't take it serious. Our gender do things that surprises me.

99% OF REPORTED RAPE CASES ARE FALSE, AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.
THOUSANDS OF GIRLS ARE RAPED IN NIGERIA EVERY YEAR BUT NOBODY HEARS ABOUT THEM. AND WHEN THEY REPORT NOBODY TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY AFTER THE FIRST HYPE DAY, AND YOU KNOW WHY? THEY'RE OVERSHADOWED BY THESE FALSE CASES WHICH ARE USUALLY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND TO BE COMPLETELY FALSE.

SINCE I LEARNED THAT WOMEN WEAPONIZE RAPE I STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO REPORTS OF IT, PARTICULARLY THE ONES THAT HAPPEN IN THE "TOASTERS'/FRIENDS' ROOMS DURING VISITS". THESE ONES ARE USUALLY CULLED BY JILTED GIRLS OR AFTER AN UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T / Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.