Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her (39584 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Skales Accused Of Abusing Drug, Rohypnol Before Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Shokoloko(f): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2022
MrSamsung:

Home that's supposed to be a haven. A last peaceful resort that a man should run to from those who are not his own, is the one a man should endure with his toxic wife if he can endure toxic bosses.

You are not serious.

He can divorce a toxic wife or resign from a toxic workplace. He does not need to beat his wife or his boss.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Shokoloko(f): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2022
oxygenlove:
A boss will never tell you 'Beat me now' 'beat me if Na ur mama born you' ...

A Typical Nigerian boss will tell you worse. When I was in the bank, a boss told his subordinate "..so when they call our for men, you too will stand up and say you are a man. You are not a man...." This was said in from of over 200 marketers at our quarterly meeting.
Should he have started beating up his boss.
Which one is worse? "Beat me now" or "You are not a man"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom PĂ©rignon Event In Lagos(pi / Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.