Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,041 members, 7,980,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

If You Are Into Direct Sales And Network Marketing; Don't Miss This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Into Direct Sales And Network Marketing; Don't Miss This. (268 Views)

Aol And Network Security Number 1800-947-0614 / Pre-launch Positioning For The Latest 2018 Network Marketing In Nigeria.... / Ncc And Network Providers Sims Cards Registeration A Big Failure!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Direct Sales And Network Marketing; Don't Miss This. by Phoebe108: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Are you a network marketer or considering network marketing as a career path? Are you seeking for financial freedom, health, cash, housing and travel incentives?
Do you know that with Norland industrial group,Nigeria you get:
* One time,life time international partnership.
* An opportunity to own shares with a multinational company.
* Fast moving daily consumables.
* Curative/preventive health line.
* No compulsory monthly target(Authorship)
* Weekly,monthly and daily earnings.
*Accumulation of points for cars,houses,weekly/monthly earnings, trips, rankings (i.e no wiping out of points)
* No SSD(Same status distributorship).

As a network marketer, I can assure you that no other direct sales company in the world can give you all that. This company is just four years in Nigeria, and it's changing lives and settling families.
This is an invitation to join my team and be part of a fast growing movement. You are provided with support, system and structure to help you succeed. Remember you don't need any degree or qualifications to be a network marketer, so if you are stay at home mom, a youth corper, student, employees, CEO, Managers, even children are not left out.

What are you waiting for, grab this opportunity now before it gets late. You can reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08156441299( Amb Precious)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Trending Way To Defraud Someone / Rorshok Podcast- Quick News Of What Went Down In Nigeria The Past Week / Here's Why You Should Buy The All-new Itel P38 This June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.