Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet (46863 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by lordchiz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
TimmyA:
I once killed a long snake in the kitchen and I was the only person in the house. That night ehn ....

God sef knw say that's d end of that kitchen to me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Adex2442: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
EmzyT:
It is easier for a Camel to go through the eye of A needle than for You to think this Post wouldn't make Front Page grin

If this Post doesn't make front page, I'll Deactivate my Nairaland Account cheesy

70 years old man
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sekoni003:
Dang, one bite from that and your friend would have been certified toast shocked

Just this morning, I killed a small cobra. Was on my way somewhere early this morning. I was in front while my was was behind me. I already stepped onhe creepy thing unnoticed. It was my wife who saw me step onhis and called my attention. My eyes was very blurry this morning, I couldn't see properly.

Had I look for a strong stick and smashed the damned thing head.

On closer look, I discovered it just swallowed a prey cos there's a big bulge in it's belly.

I had to thank because if that thing didn't swallow it's prey and I stepped on it, it would have bitten me.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by youngrhosy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
where z the toilet
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Mariangeles(f): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Lala food don set

Seriously though, I wonder why they always push snake threads to the front page. undecided
What's the big idea?

Lalasticlala, an explanation would be much appreciated.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by godofuck231: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
King cobra
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Sekoni003(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Just this morning, I killed a small cobra. Was on my way somewhere early this morning. I was in front while my was was behind me. I already stepped onhe creepy thing unnoticed. It was my wife who saw me step onhis and called my attention. My eyes was very blurry this morning, I couldn't see properly.

Had I look for a strong stick and smashed the damned thing head.

On closer look, I discovered it just swallowed a prey cos there's a big bulge in it's belly.

I had to thank because if that thing didn't swallow it's prey and I stepped on it, it would have bitten me.

Thank God for your life bro. You definitely got lucky cheesy
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by ufuosman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Pepper soup one time
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Awise09(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor helpless cobra being killed for nothing. something I would've nurture and train and keep it as pet. Cobra performed wonders in bed during sex.
are ok or its like something is wrong? well I don't think you mean that.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by BePrepared: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Straight to pot mbok

From toilet bowl to plastic bowl

We moveeeeeee
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Jmichael1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kestolove:
Oboi see meat, but cat meat still d best

cat meat too dey salty...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by haslaw(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
That snake should be named Osinbajo
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Bamzyriches451: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Terrible!!!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by drdeath: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor helpless cobra being killed for nothing. something I would've nurture and train and keep it as pet. Cobra performed wonders in bed during sex.
You go Dey take Gbana o Madam Gbanaessa
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by airsaylongcome: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
insidelife22:
Water system dey fear me these days

Water Cistern bro. Not Water System

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Coldie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kestolove:
Oboi see meat, but cat meat still d best
U be real savage
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by DaveJacuzie: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

NAAGIN!!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Samade7: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by aklion: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
From the environment like na pit toilet them kill the snake...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Kirkman: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

With this rubbish that you just typed..

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Bbbw: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Really
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by pyro62(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
CC: Lalasticlala

Hire me write quality contents for you

With this kind of English?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Gospel2Day: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
There should be a safety wire-net inserted into the hollow part of water closet to prevent snakes from accessing people's toilets.
Toilet pipes should not be a free conduit for snakes and other dangerous animals.
Safety first.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Truvelisback(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Snakegirl.

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Kestolove(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Farid24224:

Ewwww!! embarassed

How can you eat a cat.. embarassed
Try am see..e sweet pass turkey
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by Kestolove(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

cat meat too dey salty...
guy wash am with warm water b4 cooking
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by PROPHETmichael: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Putting fish net around your compound to trap it could have prevented this.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by XploraBen(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hire me TO write quality CONTENT for you. Nothing like contents please when it comes to writing articles. It is an uncountable noun when talking about writing. It is countable when talking about the content inside a container or something like that.

And I had a look at your profile, the same mistake was made. Was going to consider you as I need some very solid writers but making that mistake twice can't be a coincidence.
I'm a "very solid" writer and I'm available to take on your writing gig. smiley
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by tiswell(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
insidelife22:
Water system dey fear me these days
cistern
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by KenyaNairobiGuy: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
I just don't get how you enjoy Snake meat.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet by A2daiye(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol. Madam, which of these other planets are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / See What This Policeman Impounded(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.