Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO (6045 Views)

ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO / Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters / Esn/unknown Gunmen Videos Themselves As Roast Another Police Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by MetaPhysical: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Easy5265:

Wtf does "keep it tight" mean, the level of delusion and megalomania that afflicts the average Igbo man especially those in the abroad needs a study of some sort. I do not understand how "freedom" is gotten by killing your own pple. Isn't it smarter for ipob to for elective positions and do the change they desire from within. FYI Biafra will change nothing.

Stop getting panicked unecessarily.

Igbo do not kill other people, why now will they start killing their own? Look deeper to find killers of Igbos in SE.

Interprete "tight" anyway you want, those who know know.

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by MetaPhysical: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nyamiri:

But your foolish brothers said that the murderers aren't ipob. You guys are just a congregation of fools.
UGM will visit your entire family to show their appreciation for your support.

Shut up. Im Yoruba. Igbos are not killing anybody.

They are guilty of sit-at-home, which by way is a legitimate social voice. There is nothing illegal about it.

For killings in SE, go ask Buhari, he knows.

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
I am seriously confuse,if you believe that Hausa/Fulani control Nigeria,the only way to take back control is through voting. Do why prevent people from voting?
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by MetaPhysical: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
As usual I always get the exclusive video.

U can see how they angrily killed the man on white.

U can hear from the video below, they said these are the people we are fighting for their freedom to get Biafra they still want to vote

Watch video on Google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mh3AiALt5Cqv29HMLBQ4LprI_kX91xAR/view?usp=sharing

***modified
The video is now available on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/313841864188029/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun

You always get the exclusive news and video because you are perharps implanted and serve as the social media front for killer squad in SE. These killers are not Igbo. Check yourself.
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

That is why we call u guys bingos. U are not consistent in your lies.

Are u not among the killer gang, were u not the bingo threatening to behead me all over the forum. But when I came to Imo state three times with livestreamed location u hid your tail in fear like a bingo will always do. U ran away because u know I was prepared.

Sometimes u blame fulani, sometimes DSS, recently some blame Asari Dokubo boys. Now they are blaiming Simeon Ekpa fraction of ESN. Very confused bingos tueeh.

Well this is how una blaim game works

FG go blame IPOB
IPOB go blame Simeon Ekpa
Simeon Ekpa go blame unknown gunmen.
Unknown gunmen go blame DSS.
Igbos on social media go come blame fulani.
Then fulani now go still come blame ESN.
Then now wey ESN don dey two. The other ESN go come blame the other ESN ���
You this idiot.Since you are not igbo you will never reason like us.If we don't want election 2023, biafrans only need to declare sit at home on that day and we igbos by blood will gladly obey. why kill the man in white,true igbo see human life sacred.The guy your gang killed is inec staff to send panic to inec head office because of your Fulani government interest in 2023 and that useless governor second term interest. . You achieved your aim and inec has stopped registration in that zone which is pdp strong hold.
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nyamiri: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
MetaPhysical:

They are guilty of sit-at-home, which by way is a legitimate social voice. There is nothing illegal about it.

Just listen to this smelly pig denying his ancestors.

That is why you ipob pigs are eternal slaves. You are ashamed of being identified as Igbos.

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by MetaPhysical: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nyamiri:

Just listen to this smelly pig denying his ancestors.

That is why you ipob pigs are eternal slaves. You are ashamed of being identified as Igbos.

I dont pretend to be who I am not. I have no reason to deny if my ancestry is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by successmatters(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
MetaPhysical:

God bless you for standing with the truth. I will also stand up whenever I see others trying to talk lies about the Yoruba tribe.

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by juman(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Igbo kwenu.
No election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING; "It Is No Longer Correct To Assume That Imo State Is Landlocked -gov / Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.